WHAT WOMEN WANT IN MEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT WOMEN WANT IN MEN

It's time. Time we discussed this. Bring it on, let it out. And tell us what part of the world you live in. Women, they're all kind of different in different parts of the world you know.

And, horribly the same.

As I am the jaded cynical mother****er of the group, I shall remain quiet.

For now....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

do you mean what a woman want or what will make a woman want you?

Comment

Yes.

We're off to a good start.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

What will make women want you:

We are all born with the ability to charm and make a woman attracted. But through social upbringing and so forth, that ability will be hid longer and longer away, making it inaccesible.
        You see, there are many levels of communication. There is a language going on all the time, completely independant from the language of words. You know, the words are only like ten percent, the rest is body language and voice tone! Master this skill !!

While men tend to judge a lot on apperance, women judge on personality and originaltity. So if you're crude, big, bald, there's still hope if you have personality!

Also, don't focus on the one, focus on your skill. try not to be obsessed with just one girl. or at least Don't tell her!!! You need to tease her, test her, take risks. Don't try to impress, expect them to impress you! Cummunicate that YOU are the selector, not her.
        Have confidence. Believe that you're a catch; consider her to be lucky to be with you.
        Also, don't lean or cling (to anybody).. it communicates that you are insecure and weak.
        Always keep the composure. She will test you, and when she does, go to defence mode until you figure out what to say.

Now this may all seem very cocky and prickish, but mix this with your own personality and always be open.

What women want from men:

God knows

Comment

what they say they want is rarely what they actually go for

Comment

So if you're crude, big, bald, there's still hope if you have personality!
            What if you don't have personality?

russbo.com

Comment

I think my problem is that I don't want to make the effort to introduce myself and ask her out. Sometimes it's fear and sometimes, I just dont give flying ****. In any case I have no idea what women want. And most of them are about as clueless about what they want as the village idiot.

And who needs personality.

I got your personality right here....
              "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Woman say they want:
                A compasionate, humble, sensitive man, who will listen.

Woman then go to said man, when current a$$ hole b-friend forgets to pick them up from surgery and complains that he isn't more like him.

Well, thats just my experience anyway.
                practice wu de

Comment

Women marry men hoping we'll change--and we never do.
                  Men marry women hoping they'll never change--and they always do.

Comment

She was really quite beautiful.

A stunning brunette, with quite the lovely attractive face, and a very well proportioned body. Slim and athletic, in the typical California fashion. She saw me, and came over and popped herself down onto my lap.

I'm not quite sure why she did that. But, then again, when it comes to women's decisions, I usually have a bit of trouble understanding them. And, when it comes to the goddesses in church, only god knows what they're thinking. And even that's questionable.

I always play the sympathetic, "listen to people's problems" kind of guy. And in her case, as it turned out, she needed that. She sat on my lap, looked at me with this sullen face, and just came right out and said, "I'm having a bad week".

Well, when a beautiful woman sits on your lap and tells you that she's having a bad week, well, I listen. Hell, I listen to everyone's damn problems. The fact that she was cute just made it better. I didn't bother telling her that I was having a bad ****ing year.

I asked her what the problem was. It turned out that it was her boyfriend. Or, more appropriately, her ex-boyfriend. She had been crushed. Her relationship was over.

She told me that her boyfriend was some guy in his forties. A wealthy, Jewish guy from New York, who dabbled in real estate, or some **** like that. She told me that I would probably know him if she told me his name. So, I asker her.

She wouldn't tell me. But, she did make it clear that she was devastated at the loss of the relationship.

I asked her where she had met him. Well, she had met him, last year, in church. Imagine that.

He was pretty wealthy, having his own private jet and all that. He would fly her all over the country, to accompany him to his business meetings. Buy her nice clothing, show her off to his business associates and friends, and then take her to some expensive hotel, wine and dine her, and generally, show her a great time. And then, bang the **** out of her.

I said to her that I thought that was nice.

Oh, what a life she had had with him. This place and that, this country and that, all these wonderful dinners, all these wonderful trips, all the great sex. She made sure to keep reminding me that they always had great sex.

I said to her that I thought that was nice.

And then, last Saturday, while they were having this great sex in his very expensive hotel room, his cell phone rang. And, in the middle of a thrust, or so I imagined, he got up and answered his phone. A short conversation later, and he hung up. He looked at this girl, lying, oh, well, you can use your imagination, and said, "I have to go. Bye".

And he dressed and walked out the door, never to be heard from again.

She asked me what I had thought was wrong. What I had thought had happened.

I told her in a very sympathetic way, with the most sympathetic tone I could bring up from the darkest, dirtiest pits of my miserable little heart, that, in my humble and most honorable and honest opinion, that his wife had called him.

She exclaimed, "Oh no".

She didn't believe it.

I asked her if she ever had dinner with him in New York. Or, if she ever had gone to his house in New York. Or, if she ever had been in New York.

She thought about it, and said, well, "No".

Ah ha, I thought. I've got a genuine rocket scientist on my lap.

So, I spent the next hour explaining to her the whole concept of older Jewish men, and older Jewish wives, and businessmen in general, and people that had far too much money, and how sometimes they use women and other people like the commodities like they buy and sell on the market, and that she needed to view this as a learning experience, and that, well, at least she had a year like few have had. And I told her that, despite all my hard work all my life, and all my education and accomplishments, that I had never, ever, been in a private plane, and I most certainly had never, ever, been in bed with one hell of a beautiful wealthy bitch that took me out to restaurants and to other countries.

Hell, I couldn't even remember the last time I had great sex. Or, bad sex.

I told her that she had been fortunate. Fortunate to have experienced something that few ever will.

And then I spent the next hour trying to soothe her hurt feelings. To play the role of the understanding friend, the father figure, the priest figure, the, well, you know. I tried to help her through this. And after all that time, she started to smile.

And she felt better.

And right before she left to go back to work, she asked me for my business card. So that she could contact me, or call me, if she needed someone to talk to.

Just someone to talk to.

I didn't mind. I've played this big brother role, father figure **** all too often in my life. I've been a repository for other people's headaches and problems for as long as I could remember. I told her that I had no problem "being there" for her if she needed someone.

And hell, I didn't have a private jet. But, I did have one hell of a fast car. And, a really neat dog. Maybe, just maybe, she might get off this kick of ****ing wealthy guys, and start spending time with guys that care.

I never heard from her again.

Never expected to.

russbo.com

Comment

Perfect illustration Doc. The "nice guy" never gets the girls... If you want to be the nice guy, it's great! but if you want girls, you need to revise your whole view of the matter.

All i'm trying to say is: find out what you really really want in life, shout it out aloud, and go for it with all efforts, whatever it takes. .... cause in the end, YOU are really the only one who cares about your own success.

Comment

Well, I get a little more out of that story than "the nice guy never gets the girls...", LOL. Unfortunately, it says a lot more.

NO doubt, more stories to come...

russbo.com

Comment

I see you've started that church thread

Actually I've found the "nice guy" often gets the stripper because they get tired of a-holes grabbing them, talking dirty, treating them like whores. Not to say they don't dislike it, but they like to be warmed up first!

Comment

Warmed up with a few drinks the nice guy gets them, then they drop trau for some chest thumpin' idiot.
                            practice wu de

Comment

RJW, you need to come to Vegas for some "educatin".

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X