No announcement yet.

WHAT WOMEN WANT IN MEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when it comes down to it, to be frank, we don't even care if you're not hitting the the top 10 most georgous men in the world list

Wow. I'm not as hopeless as I had previously thought.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

What if they're not on the top 100 list ???
      Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Or million.

Some of us have a way to go.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Good plan Zach...

BTL... you don't get what I'm saying. effort is always there, when it comes to courtship, too much effort can be construed as either lack of confidance or desperation.

Zach, it is when you stop looking that you'll find what you are looking for. I used to get so frustrated with my exploits w/ woman that I stopped trying, and when I stopped trying is when I got noticed. I'm not saying I wasn't trying by staying at home... it's that trying too hard thing, don't, just sit around, be yourself, they'll come to you (granted they won't if you're some buster, but even busters reproduce in this country so...)..
          practice wu de

Comment

I cant agree with all of what you say there and I think you're slightly misinterperating my comments. A little effort is okay and probably even neccessary at times. No matter how great they are , no one's perfect and at times we need to tolerate each other and make an effort to get through the next level as through appreciating it for what it is, you naturally progress to.
            It shouldn't all be work though and definately not one sided either ( regardless of whose side is overexerting......... because I'm not kissing your ass and certainly don't want you kissing mine.........too often anyway and absolutely not in exchange for the mutual respect ) . I respect mutual appreciation though, and admire it when I see it other couples , but you're right, when it's all work and not enough play and breezing through together, it's just not worth it. At the end of the day, a partner sjhould make your daily life easier or more pleasant or whatever, not be the reason it's not.

I don't think I really "try " to find a partner and haven't for a while, and it's been in these many years I've formed some of my greatest friendships of my lifetime. Sometimes though, and particularly when you just go about your life and business, not only do you meet ppl you're more compatible with, you form some great bonds based on appreciation and understanding of mutual interest and lifestyle similies ( which is why the asthetics is often just not so important..that **** makes even the ugliest person so extremly attractive and worth wanting to appreciate) . Even with that though , I personally won't always give you a chance in an intimate capacity, but as long as we're in the same circle or have some of that mutual ground, you get a great friendship or aquaintence to ride it with on occassion often anyway. I'm great with that. To find a friend you sincerely like is often a challenge, but to find a friend you like , can love and can tolerate over long periods, ....now that's a rare bonus you'll just find when you do...or rather that'll find you when it does.

btw : effort is a good thing, it's where you're directing it that makes the difference.

Cheers

Blooming Lotus

Comment

I'm curious.

What passes for sexy these days?

Big bald guys were "sexy" years ago. Back when I had hair.

russbo.com

Comment

Just dipped out again ha

Kidding, sexy is an attitude and having the confidence to carry it off. What it's packaged in, is kind of irrelevant......... it's how you work it that counts IMO.

BL

Comment

sexy is easy for you to figure out doc. For a man, look at Steve and think exact opposite......

All else, look at Natasha Yi, or go to church, I've been to a church out there, and there is superior skill in the sexieness there now.
                  practice wu de

Comment

Personally, I think this entire thread is nonsense, LOL. Because there is one basic fact that everyone has completely missed.

Women don't know what they want in men.

Now that that's settled, I shall proceed to screw up the forum some more.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by shaolinstylee
                      sexy is easy for you to figure out doc. For a man, look at Steve and think exact opposite......
                      Not sure what that is suppose to mean. I not a man? or not sexy?
                      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

That black chick the other night thought you were sexy, And a man. Oh, from the look of that, she thought you were REAL SEXY.

Oops. Not sure if I was supposed to bring that up....

russbo.com

Comment

doc, i pointed that out with my first post. i just want some credit is all.

Comment

You're right...it is stupid, but you had to ask the question. Personally I have been called everything from a total fantasy/ dream girl / woman and angel to the most unattractive and repulsive female some folks have ever seen and all in the same day, and have known some "good looking" men in the exact same position. Even for myself, what I thought was sexy years ago does absolutely nothing for me now. Different ppl find all sorts of totally opposite and different things sexy, so how do you quantify that??? You don't. I figure if you just be yourself and genuinely enjoy being who you are and how you spend your time, the appeal just follows, and if it doesn't , who really cares anyway because you're already satified. Oh and a little humor and occassional light heartedness in your tude doesn't hurt either. Trying to conform to "sexy" is anything but. Silly thread , silly conversation.

Blooming Lotus

Comment

What do women want?

It seems they want someone real. I think most of the discussion has failed to address a big point. How much they get hit on. If you approach like everyone else, well what seperates you from anyone else. Also if you were approached so many times how would you feel about someone who would jump on anything that moves.

Could I get a girlfriend? Probably, do I want one right now? Not really A lady will come when she's ready. I need a certain amount of disposable income. There was this young woman, that I worked at that wanted to go out with me. But the way she treated people.... I thought she was physically, nice but well... not what I considered beautiful. Beauty to me is something that comes from the inside and radiates outward.

For me, I don't like going out, I prefer the simple things in life. Long walks, a nice discussion, being with people who really care about me, and most importantly martial arts.
                              "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

I am so personaly glad you see that. Let me tell you........... my chinese chin-cop babe fiance is anything but Brad pitt.he has big teeth on a certain angle, eats too much, ( but stays toned anyway ......and wtf at that???!!) and doesn't always understand what I say, but I love that guy sincerely............or I could spend many many days kissing and appreciating him before I grew tired or had enough anyway........ you see , looks are only part of what we want and when you find enough of the stuff that matters after the hottness novelty wares off, it kinda compensates for more than any muscle ripple or external quality you thought wanted in the first place............as long as a guy has potential to merge with and improve or make sweeter / easier / or full my own lifestyle and is prepared to share some of his sweet self occassionally when time permits for either side in the meantime, I'm happy to ride it out. And for all my engagement promise, let me tell you babe that all I promise him, is that if we continue working on our own and interests and were honest with each other about what they were and how they came together to form a "partnered" interest, really I'm sweet to ride it out for as long as it lasts.......... we both come good on who we thought we were growing into and contributing to each other or we don't and had a good time finding out anyway . What more can you ask right??

my 3cents worth anyway
                                cheers
                                Blooming Lotus

Comment

Working...
                                X