Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zachsan
    replied
    It's all true. Doc called me from prison in Thailand to see if I could find a lawyer barred in Phuket for him. He also tried to have his dogs brought over, but I advised him that was a bad idea given his related bestiality charges.

Leave a comment:

• onesp1ng
    replied
    It's real.. Sad but true...

Leave a comment:

• mad4dos
    replied
    is this for real ?

is this for real?

as i can't find any signs of it on any other site's
    not even the paper it was printed in ie the Bangkok Post

mad4dos

Leave a comment:

• technojesus
    replied
    Okay, i checked my phone registry again and it turns out that the date of the text message was actually on "the date in question".. it read something like: "am back in phuket, hows ur training going? will call you 2morow"
    and never got a reply....tried calling him and texting him back, but haven't got a response.... then this afternoon i say a little blurb in the news about some "farang" being tried in "Phuket".... couldn't make out much of it since it was all in Thai and i only caught the end of it, caught a glimps of a tall, bald white guy getting his head pushed into a police car and that's it....

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    yea, and eat a dick to btw for that gay pm and even gayer post.

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    i always enjoy hell, but im not in hell

see

Leave a comment:

• LeiYunFat
    replied
    ...That is not BL...lol

Leave a comment:

• Princess
    replied
    No wonder you ppl are so fuucked up out there!!... With so many ppl like you around Maestro, who refuse to even let anyone who thinks differently to you have freedom to practice what makes sense to 'them' in the depths of their inner lunacy n logic without having to continually argue about it and justify it to what they think is yoour lunacy, ppl end up with forced to play by other ppls drums and usually with practically no means ever to clarify what they're thinking and feeling... or with the luxury of just relaxing and living by ways that make sense and make them happy and allow them some peaceful existance.

enjooy hell

cheers
    BL

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    princess give it up it was good because i forgot about the 1 st even though it was my moms birthday..but this is getting gay

and people here say they arent stupid..

Leave a comment:

• Princess
    replied
    AMERICAN ARRAIGNED IN COURT

American arraigned in court

Denies plea bargain agreement

Richard Russell, an American physician who was arrested four days ago on various criminal charges, entered the Talang Provincial courts on his first court appearance. He was represented by Namiwan Pluntokowaen of the NTRP International Law firm, based in Phuket. Prosecutors have charged him with aggravated sexual assault, indecency, loitering, and cruelty to animals.

Russell entered a "not guilty" plea, based on his belief that "being an Operating Thetan, I am not subject to the laws of Thailand".

The court disregarded his nonsense,and denied his request for bail.

His "not guilty" plea was accepted, and he was returned to Talang Provincial jail to await trial, the date of which is set for sometime next month. The three judges assigned to the case denied his repeated demands for release.

Prosecutors state that Russell could face up to ten years in prison if convicted.

Leave a comment:

• onesp1ng
    replied
    Really? I've been trying to get in touch with him for weeks...with no response. but I may have just come across some info that could possibly varify the legitimacy of this article... looking into a lead...

Leave a comment:

• krilin31
    replied
    That was great. Been a long time since I posted around here. Will Doc be writing editorials from his cell?

Leave a comment:

• jt1
    replied
    Another dazed and defiled young girl was found in a dark room muttering "He love me wrong time......wrong time."

Leave a comment:

• shaolinstylee
    replied
    No worries folks, actually, yeah worry.....

lol

Leave a comment:

• LeiYunFat
    replied
    So, wait...the water buffalo was getting "boom-boom," too?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X