Training at Shi Xing Ming Chan Wu yuan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training at Shi Xing Ming Chan Wu yuan

Master Wang Xin Peng - Shi Xing Ming Shi Xing Ming, family name Wang Xin Peng, born in 1975 in ancestral family home located in Dengfeng City, Henan Province China. In 1983 Master Wang entered Shaolin Temple under Master Shi De Qian, who is Master Wang’s uncle. He was given the new name Shi Xing Ming and he began learning the secrets and traditions of Shaolin Temple that are handed down generation to generation, as well as Acupuncture and Herbal Remedies, Internal and External Qi Gong and Chin Na.
    www.chanwugongfu.com
    www.chanwugongfu.net

Training at <Chan Wu yuan>

USER WARNED FOR SPAMMING THE FORUMS

Shaolin Gong Fu’s main difference to most other martial arts is that is has Chan Buddhism at its heart. Its strength, hardness and speed on the outside are filled with softness and compassion in the heart. The aim is not to learn how to fight, but to learn how not to fight. One has to battle oneself, learning how settle the raging within the human mind. Through balanced and proper training it is not only the body that grows strong, but also the spirit at the same time. To truly understand Shaolin Gong Fu one must step beyond the physical and beyond just performing a set of movements.
    Some of the actual movements or forms of Shaolin Gong Fu are based on animals, such as Wu Xing Quan (5 Animals), Qi Xing Quan (7 Animals), Gou Quan (Dog Fist), Ying Quan (Eagle Fist), Hei Hu Quan (Black Tiger Fist) to name a few.
    Other forms include Shaolin Quan (Shaolin Fist), Old Shaolin Nan Quan (Southern Shaolin Fist), Lohan Quan (Lohan Fist), Chang Quan, Tong Bei Quan, Shao Hong Quan (Little Red Fist), Da Hong Quan (Big Red Fist), Lian Huan Quan, Gongfu Quan and Jin Gang Quan (Diamond Fist).
    Shaolin Weapons include some of the following: Shaolin Guen (Staff), Dao (Broadsword), Bien (Whip Chain), Jian (Straight Sword), Qiang (Spear), Mu Yang Bien (Bullwhip), San Jie Guen (3 Section Staff), Shang Gou (Tiger Hook Sword), Pu Dao (Horse Knife)

www.chanwugongfu.com

Comment

A lot of that looks like you pulled it right off the site. However, are you there right now ?

If so, I would like to know, are there Buddhism classes ? Are they offered in English ? Do they give you a breakdown of the history, related persons, spiritual beings and things of that sort ?

The site claims Chinese medicine courses are offered. Do you know anything about them. Can you attest to if they are indeed being offered ?

How is the level of form training, hard ? Does he push his students to their limits ? Are you being taught by Shi Xingming or one of his students ?

Sorry for the interrogation. I was just on the site last night and was curious about all the above, and then BOOM, here's your post about the place and your "location" claims you're right there. So I thought I'd ask....
      "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Shi Xing Ming Chan Wu Gong Fu Yuan

Qi Gong

Qi Gong can be translated as the Skill of [using/controlling] Qi. The term Qi is used often in the Chinese language, referring to a large variety of things, ranging from gas like substances (air, natural gas, weather) to making somebody angry or vital energy. The latter, being the one used in the term "Qi Gong"
        This Vital Energy, or Qi, is said to be the fundamental substance of all natural life, and without it and its circulation life ceases to exist. In Chinese Medicine it is considered to be composed of congenial Qi received from one's parents at birth, nutrients taken in from food and water, as well as fresh air inhaled.
        Qi Gong can be divided into two major areas, namely hard/external and soft/internal. Both styles encompass sets of breathing exercises and movements to learn to be aware of and move your Qi. It takes time, hard work and dedication to a daily regime of internal and external practices.
        Hard or External Qi Gong

This is a style that encompasses a meditation and a movements along with the physical hardening of the body and eventually the act of breaking bricks, boards, staffs, and steel bars.
        Soft or Internal Qi Gong

It also encompasses a meditation and forms, but the aim is not breaking items. It is used to promote one’s circulatory system and general health through proper breathing and Qi movement. Two examples of Internal Qi Gong are "Holding the Bowl" or "Baduanjin".
        www.chanwugongfu.com
        www.chanwugongfu.net

Comment

Chan Wu < San da >

Sanda

Sanda or Sanshou in general refer to two or more people engaging in physical combat without weapons. Traditionally, Sanda did not exist as a style or system but rather it was part of Gong Fu Training. In modern times Sanda has become a distinctive fighting style, based on punches, kicks, take-downs and locks.
          Sanda training complements the Gong Fu training by teaching one speed and power. It enhances the physical condition and it enables one to fully understand the movements of empty hand Shaolin Gong Fu forms. Shaolin Gong Fu is a fighting art, and the Sanda training brings back the fighting aspect to the forms.
          The training includes basics on punches, kicks, body postures, and how to apply power. Punching bags, sparring, weight training and body conditioning are also a part of the Sanda program. The longer one trains the more applications are learnt, which include Chin Na take-downs and locks, as well as combinations of offensive and defensive movements.
          www.chanwugongfu.com
          www.chanwugongfu.ney

Comment

shi xingming has sent out advertizing spambots. thats hilarious! lol

(actually this poster perhaps doesnt speak english, and so copies from the site?)

Comment

And the spambots couldn't even answer my question DAMNIT !

Doesn't speak too highly for the school in my opinion......
              "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Unfortunately, theres no medicine or buddhism courses offered. My wife teach these usualy, but she is not here at the moment (study in america)

The Training is Hard. It depends on your level as well.

Master Wang

Comment

master wang? are you saying you are shi xingming?

i think he has a western wife. i used to talk to her sometimes on another website. but that is no more. they all disappeared.

Comment

whoa! shi xingming got banished to hell? whats with that?

Comment

Remember.

A western wife is a ticket out of the country.

Common maneuver with these guys.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

yes, but if she's who i'm thinking of, she was pretty nice and dedicated to shaolin as well.

i guess that was a mistake? he's a pro member now? he just went to hell for a short moment...

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                          Remember.

A western wife is a ticket out of the country.

Common maneuver with these guys.
                          Does it work the other way also? Western guy finds chinese wife and gets keys to the temple?

Comment

hey, i just got married to a chinese wife last august and i dont even have an extra key to her car, much less seen a key to the temple!

Comment

I have a Thai girlfriend, who all the local's refer to as my wife, and all I get is a little dog of hers to play with. Knowing how a lot of these people live, I'd hate to get a key to her house.

As for what's his face up there, I made him a pro member because I accidentally put him in HELL when I tried to decrease his Warning level (as he is now using the forums appropriately). I think the software for that is buggered up. My apologies.

Then again, HELL is pretty quiet with BL gone. Maybe I should have left him there...
                              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                              russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X