No announcement yet.

Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just saw fright night, best movie ive seen in a long time, sippin my lime juice and eating chocolate
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

• The bright yellow pee color is from the B complex vitamins that you are taking. It signifies that you have ingested enough... Vitamins that are water soluble get excreted in the urine when they are in excess of the body's requirements; the fat soluble vitamins, A, D, K, E, can build up in the body and cause issues. I wouldn't worry about it. One good multivitamin a day is all you really need, Centrum makes an orange flavored chewable now that is good, as some vitamins are better absorbed by the oral mucosa, as they can get destroyed by stomach acid.

Little guy does not go through x ray scanners, and neither does the big guy. I personally opt for a pat down if necessary; I don't need any more radiation than I've already received in my lifetime.

Drinking the lime juice will only eventually irritate the hell out of your stomach. If you want the anti fungal effect, you need to keep it in your mouth for a while; thus the age old advice of sucking on lemons.

You're going to get fatigue with infections in the body. One usually goes along with the other. You just came off a bout of tonsillitis, and now, you may have an oral candidiasis. Get that Nystatin and get swishing. The Nystatin usually makes you feel better in two to three days (but continue for about a week at least)

I'll get the wife and the little guy out to see Fright Night. She likes horror flicks. Little guy does too.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

• feel great, no more fear of death thats nice. the nystatin never made it into my system and just the limes(upgraded to lemons) was good enough i guess, no discomfort with my stomach that i can note. the nystatin i went looking for to two pharmacies the first i found nothing the second i asked the pharmacists(some old indian guy) for any nystatin based products specifically for my throat he said no he didnt have anything, it was a very old drug and he doesnt carry it, i said are you sure you know what this is etc he said yes its for fungal use etc and shooed me away...

lol so thats over with now anyway whatever

"Is there an Ultimate Reality?" and if yes, "Can it be accounted for by science such as mathematics, biology and physics?" Hear from Deepak Chopra, Michael S...

this video is very interesting and very good for anyone interested in quantum theory and the study and understanding of humans, the universe and experiences based on interactions between them. which to me is very important, but to martial artists ingeneral where self discovery and revelation is the number one method of advancement to higher levels of conciousness(lol to anyone who watches this) with regards to manipulation of the different processes the body is capable of and the seemingly endless pursuit of mastery. although thats not to say you have to watch this or study these subjects to become a better martial arts it just reinforces the obvious truth of direct experience and introspection. it really opens up some interesting questions with regards to us and our practice though, especially when the anesthesiologist referred to consciousness and data processing i gotta go back and watch his bit on that because i have to study what he was saying and come back here for doc our friendly neighborhood anesthesia guy

btw how was fright night, theres some movie i saw on a billboard at the twin towers the other day with deniro and statham that looked interesting maybe ill see that instead of the jet li one...hmmm

Comment

• Dude, if you're going to start believing in that Depak Chopra shit, we're going to have to get you to Phuket again, and get some Thai hookers lay the smack down on you. Or at least get you into a MT ring and get the shit beat out of you. It's utter nonsense; his followers have as much sense as those who adore Obama. I expect better of you.

Talking about Obama, now that you're far far away in a land that time forgot, your favorite hero is trying to instigate some sort of class warfare shit back here in the US, and it seems that he's succeeding. The big push now is for the wealthy to pay more and more taxes; his claims are that the wealthy pay less taxes than the middle and lower classes. We've got huge protests in NYC on Wall Street, and it's starting to happen in other cities now, even in Las Vegas this weekend. Amazing how incredibly stupid this society is getting, but, you already knew that. Well, just for your own edification, if you even really care, here's the tax data from the IRS from the year 2009, which just got released:

1- Out of 140 million tax returns filed, 236,833 returns showed adjusted gross income over $ 1 million dollars.

2- They had a combined income of $ 726.9 billion dollars.

3- This income is roughly 9.4 % of the $7.63 TRILLION dollars earned that year by all Americans.

4-They paid in $ 177.5 Billion in taxes or 20.5 % of the total income taxes collected in 2009.

5- They paid an average tax rate of nearly 25 % versus an average rate of 11 % paid by all Americans.

But, in cities around the US, protests are starting about "sharing the wealth" by having the upper classes pay more taxes. It's getting bad back here; we even have scams of people calling our houses to let us know that the local power company is going to schedule an appointment to "check our houses"; problem is, the call back number on the phone matches that of the local power company, but in reality, these people are hoods looking to break into homes for robbery and god knows what else. It's becoming a crazy society here, really got to be careful.

We're not sure about returning to Phuket in the spring, the wife has her up and down moments about making the trip. But, she's been busy with our upcoming Halloween, and I'll have to attach pictures next time. In the Halloween store the little guy was putting the moves on some older lady by sneaking under her dressing room door while she was changing and doing that "smile I'm cute" thing. And, at the same time, tried to pick up her daughters. I don't know where he learned that from....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• dunno who deepak chopra is although what he said was interesting. not a follower of anyone or anything, never have been but his comments were interesting and deserve some study by me. the most interesting person though to me again is the dr of anesthesia/physicist or whatever he is, "stern" they called him i didnt really pay attention to any of their names honestly but his description of consciousness and the seemingly on going debate about consciousness is interesting because this debate is from this year and apparently its something to contend? i actually never really thought about it to be honest although now i do, apparently though this is where the study of the universe, quantum physics and biology etc meet because they are talking about understanding reality "ultimately" which IS really interesting because even though the 1 skeptic there tries to simplify everything as black and white, the more you research the terms these guys throw around, they arent theory its scientific fact that is now understood just as newton was 100 years ago. most of the scientists there are humble but opposition exists where i think it has to. the Deepak chopra guy is definately more concerned with the spiritual aspect but is obviously still a very intelligent scientist but i believe hes really just a physician like the other guy but still, you cant deny their work based on their personal direction atleast i dont, i dont adhere honestly to any of it, ive known scientists in the past who cling to theory and fact and mesh them together to form some wierd religious type of belief so almost all of them usually fall short of being as confident as they would seem or like to think they are, but most notably the skeptic magazine guy which ive heard alot from in the past, my opinion of that guy isnt very high because i honestly think hes just milking his role to make money, hes not dumb but is definately defiant to seemingly logical and factual arguments and is definately the most closed minded individual in this speech, all the rest are very humble and open minded, the old guy, the jew looking guy, deepak and the bald doctor etc all of them but anyway i gotta shit ill comment more in a bit

Comment

• lol, the shit with obama is whatever, its scary, sounds scary for you i wouldnt wanna live out there...fuck all that shit. as for thailand well, i doubt youll be back in the spring but whatever, i may go back but it wouldnt be as fun without you guys although i could be perfectly happy with the beach the food the massage etc but i dunno whatever happens i guess we will see

btw my girl friend says your a jerkass and seems to have this growing hate for your comments lol, ahhh the forum and its machinations, i love it!!! she also wants to know what exactly apple cider vinegar is good for i told her you would know lol

as for the lil guy...mmm its a shame you couldnt just grow him out of a mushroom or something because you could use him to get all kinds of poon....ooops now vanessa will hate me lolo

in short its just like you said man people are stupid, people in the U.S. are stupid but atleast where i come from most of them speak english and the food is great and we dont have gangsters calling up trying to rob us. problem is im here your there, here people are REALLY stupid, the food is good but i miss pizza, i miss ovens and steak, hambugers and all the other myriad shit of the land, but i dont have to worry about any real uprisings, the chinese got money they're happy. the malays got rice and cigarettes they're happy, and the indians have deepak so of course they are happy lolo

Comment

• Tell your gf that I appreciate being called a jerkass. It's the least negative of the many things that I've been called in my life, and I respect her for it. If she ever gets to know me, no doubt she'll come up with something stronger and more accurate.

Apple cider vinegar is not really good for anything, other than for taste, or diminishing the effects of jellyfish stings. People have claimed that it has many positive health benefits, such as diminishing or preventing heart disease, killing cancer, treating hypertension, treating diabetes, killing lice, you name it, it does it. No medical studies so far have proven any of the claims that have been made, except for the fact that if you ingest the strong stuff without diluting it, it will cause esophageal and gastric irritation. Ingesting this stuff long term can reduce potassium levels in the body and blood, and also cause you to lose calcium in your bones, making them weak and brittle. It does have a small effect on blood sugar and insulin levels after food ingestion, but not to any medically effective degree. No doubt Deepak and his friends tout this stuff.

I'm really interested in knowing what this anesthesiologist on the video says about consciousness, but to be honest, spending two hours listening to Deepak talk is just not something that I have time for, especially with all these new computer games that just came out (including Rage, the little guy loves to kill mutants). So, the next time your girlfriend is blowing you, why don't you put the laptop on her head and type a synopsis for us? Oh, and give her a kiss for me, location up to you. I'm sure she'll appreciate that from the big bald guy.

russbo.com

Comment

• OH, and guess who I'm having dinner with next week.

Ilsa.

Really.

(She wants to meet the little guy. He's such a magnet...)
                  Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

• who the fuck is ilsa?

did you like fright night? vanessa n the little guy?

if she got to know you...lol god knows i admire you more then ever after our little excursion but im apparently a jerkass and worse aswell so....

the anesthesiologist on the video is very interesting, and deepak is one of 8 or so people involved in the discussion, there are two rounds of speeches perse the first round is 5 minutes by each guy the second round is 3 minutes by each guy followed by QandA. if you dont like science and quantum mechanics dont watch it, if you do its great the problem is academically my base is very poor limited to a limited high school education lol...sadly, biology of the human body and all bodies is very important and fascinates me but god is it complicated and also i just dont have the time to really dive into the main one(human) and i cant stand even my own heart beat let alone being around half the shit med students are...or bio students ingeneral, god im going off track anyway whatever its a great discussion if you like this stuff

although on the other hand some of the interesting aspects of the discussion came from the fact that the physicists general lack of understanding of the human body does play a role and is very interesting to me, thats why the doctors(the anesthesia guy and deepak) had very interesting things to say in regards to this discussion because although they are physicians they are also physicists/scientists

not in all realms would they have as much interesting things to say but in this subject it was very good

and im sure theres alot of great games out, unfortunately im as hungry for knowledge as i ever was, reading alot more books although would be nice to be going to college somewhere, regardless, i dont have time to bang the gf, take the gf out, read my little brain off and indulge in all the ways of a lazy bastard so....they will have to wait for now, im also broke lol

Comment

• Well, if you're running short on time, then you have to start apportioning it correctly, make better use of it, such as, spend more time banging the gf, and less time taking her out. I'm sure you'll figure it out. You're talented when it comes to these sorts of things.

And who's Ilsa? She Wolf of the SS? Where the hell have you been all of your life. Man, she's an icon. Well, from the 70's, so, maybe you weren't born yet. Here's a trailer:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Classic stuff. Bet you wish you were having dinner with her.

OH, and I'll get something up about vinegar tomorrow.

PS: Hows that for music!

russbo.com

Comment

• "Kockwas also known as the "Bitch of Buchenwald." She was the wife of a camp commander and her hobby was to collect the skins of inmates, both dead and alive, if they had a tattoo she liked. Koch turned the skin into book covers, gloves, lampshades and other sorts of furniture (Fischer, 1995)."

i read schindlers list recently and when i looked up how to spell mengele for something i wont comment on now, i found this...sick bastards man. honestly i cant stand most things about this aspect of this time period. i actually really got into wwii as a kid but moreso the technology of the weapons, the strategies of the various international commanders and later in life now the science and men behind the technology of that time, which later lead me to einstein and tesla etc

anyway, movies like that turn me off, so they must turn you on you sick bastard!!! lol

good lord how do you even know this ilsa? where do the connections come into play you and her i wanna know

honestly the nazis are fascinating psychologically and technology wise i wish i knew just how they account for some of the things they got into, let alone after the war in the U.S.

anyway, have fun with the wolf, lets find out how that rack survived the last few decades eh

Comment

• GREAT MUSIC, HUH?

Yes, I'm a sick bastard, but I don't really have the sense to appreciate such "fine" films as these, LOL. Interesting story now, stop looking at the movie and pay attention here and learn something...

You see we met Dyanne, (her screen name is Dyanne Thorne, I thought we had a thread in the forums somewhere about her before) while she was a nursing student. My mom and her went to a two year nursing program here in Vegas; both of them were in their fifties at the time. They had become good friends, and eventually, Dyanne told my mother that she had been a movie star in the past. My mother was absolutely thrilled. Her new best friend, a movie star.

Well, that's when we investigated this Dyanne's history as a "professional movie star", and discovered the famed "Ilsa She Wolf of the SS", among other true "classics".

My mother was aghast. But, over time, we all got to know and love Dyanne and Howie.

Dyanne is one hell of an entertainer, and a truly interesting person to listen to, for various reasons; her husband, with whom she's been married for what, sixty years, is this little Jewish piano player named Howie, with one hell of a sense of humor. She now has a "PhD" in religious studies, which she obtained from a "university" that used to advertise on matchbook covers, and she spends her time performing marriages (occasionally wearing her Nazi regalla; and she's married to a Jew, he plays the piano at the weddings), and she goes to conventions that still occur throughout the world, memorializing her movies, and other's like them.

Now, you have to understand the history of film to some degree to truly get an appreciation for what these shit, grade B, sexploitation films are all about. And because she had HUGE natural knockers (she had been a Penthouse Pet, covered on the magazine in the sixties), she was a natural for this new genre of films that erupted in the sixties and the early seventies, before the advent of true hardcore porn (which came about in the seventies). The Roth decision in the Supreme Court in I think 1959 or so loosened the restrictions on what could be shown in film, prior to 1959 you would just never see a nipple, or any sort of fake sex, or, abuse toward women. After that decision, early "pornography" started showing in what were called "grindhouses", movie theaters that kind of specialized in this grade B shit type of movie. Actual sex was not portrayed, but as this soft porn (showing breasts) evolved over the sixties, you started to see more and more aggression in the movies, leading to sexploitation films such as "Ilsa" (and all the other ones that she starred in). Pornography at that time consisted of upper body nudity, and scenes of sexual and physical abuse, without actually showing genitals or a sex act. Another supreme court decision in the late sixties I think, and I think the film was "I was curious Yellow", allowed genitals to be seen, as the lawyers for the movie pressed the issue that these films were "educational" and not pornography. This led to what was called white coat films, where, in these grindhouses, people in white lab coats pretending to be doctors gave a quick lecture about the movie that was about to be shown, demonstrating the movie's educational value, as a prelude to the pornography that was in the film. Which, allowed it to skirt around the newly formed MPAA film rating at the time (which I think was G M R and X). Eventually, the public started accepting this hard core fucking and sucking pornography on the big screen in the mid seventies, and voila, hardcore porn was commonly shown. I remember seeing these grindhouses, which became X rated full blown porno theaters, in Times Square in NYC, back when I was driving a cab and an ambulance.

So, Dyanne, or shall I say Ilsa, is a bit of history. She represents the precursor to what we now call pornography today.

Understand?

OH, as for the rack, as she's now about eighty years old (and still dresses sexy with cleavage showing blouses), its still there, still big, and no doubt, has been rebuilt a few times over the past fifty years. When you look at that Youtube thing above, with her in it, realize that at that time, in 1975, she was 43 years old. That in itself, is a pretty impressive feat. But then again, she had huge boobs, which had made her very popular over the decade or so that she had made these films. I think she started as a pin up girl in the fifties, ended up in Penthouse in the sixties, and started the movies right after that.

Here's a link to some of her pin up shots: http://www.filmsamling.se/dyanne/pinup.html

The reddish picture below is from her Penthouse shoot, I think. The black and white images shows what she looked like when she was younger, with one of them I think as a teenager doing a simple photo shoot.

Remember, the reason for her "stardom" was obvious; back then, there was no such thing as breast enlargement surgery. In those days, women who wanted bigger breasts got silicone injected directly into the fatty tissues of the breast; they did not have implants in those years. So, naturally endowed women were in demand for these sexploitation films, and Dyanne, well, she was pretty well endowed.
                          Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

• im aware of the theaters not the history of them though that was funny thanks haha.

i like the last pic in the black dress with the heels...very nice

the story about your mom is so cute, thats very funny and just wierd but funny i love it
                            i
                            youll have to report back and give details of the dinner and how she envies vanessa's rack lol

and the music...good lord i cant stand that shit, although not as bad as the chinese when they sing there stupid bullshit choir songs

just got my teeth cleaned man what a difference, i feel young again, i guess thats what i get for not going for over a decade, i thought my teeth were just yellowish from being a dick weasel and neglect/tons of junk food but apparently my teeth are pretty nice beneath the tartar lol.

anyhow tell her the russbo version of frankensteins monster(me) says hello

Comment

• might be a good time to go

saw killer elite and dream house, killer elite best left to get a pirate and dream house was amazing, imo it falls under the dr zivago category we talked about the night we watched green lantern, was great, didnt know daniel craig was good for anything but killin stuff

Comment

• Be careful putting anything under the Dr Zhivago category, unless you've seen it a few times. It really is a masterpiece of cinema. Not much compares to it in my opinion.

Dinner was interesting; I don't pay much attention to women and how they pay attention to other women's racks; that's something that I try to avoid watching. Not racks, but how women watch racks. Wasn't sure that they did. Dyanne did exclaim many times at how my wife was "beautiful" and "innocent", I didn't bother trying to dispute the latter, as I figured I'd get into trouble. But now, at 79 years old, Dyanne, no longer making sexploitation films (thank god), is now marrying people, and reading palms and tea leaves. Yes, I have interesting friends.

Didn't think much of Killer Elite, haven't done Dream house yet (getting awful reviews back here), just haven't had time for the movies. Still trying to figure out if we're going to head to Thailand in March. The wife can't make up her mind.

Watch out for those alcoholic drinks over there. Just posted something in the Doc's Hospital forum about it, for those three people out there that still read this forum.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X