Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dream house was great i liked it, and never seen zivago yet so dunno

just went to take a shit though and looked in the mirror and saw this bump on my hip, on the left side, its not a bruise cause it moves when i push it around, what could that be? should i see a doctor or what?

tried to take pictures but didnt really show up the way it appears to me here, and i just now noticed it, and killer elite was ok, just another statham movie

also i will read the alcoholic beverages shit ill be going to a club for halloween
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

• It could be something as simple and benign as a lipoma, it could be the beginnings of a myosarcoma (which is bad), it could be you banged your hip and you have a little swelling. You should have it looked at. Never ignore "swellings".
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

• Good call on Dream House. Great movie. Go see Real Steel, it was fun.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• real steel looks good, but i wanna see "the thing" and she wants to see "three musketeers" so will see

Comment

• it was/is a bruise btw, gf kicked me or something

Comment

• What did you do to deserve THAT?

russbo.com

Comment

• nothing of interest it happens, usually when i do something really bad she just cries.

shes got some crazy thugee blood in her or something likes to challenge me with the fisticuffs sometimes i take a hit

Comment

• Well, as long as you don't hit back.

Now tell us what you did. These things don't just "happen", LOL. I mean, my wife loses it with me (and I never do anything, trust me), but she never hits me. You must have really done something bad. Did she find unknown panties in her apartment?

russbo.com

Comment

• OH, thought you should know. My little guy seems to have learned something from you.

Teacher told us today that he has a girlfriend in class now. Holds hands with her at the table when they're drawing and creating stuff. Not bad for being two and a half years old.

God knows what he'll be doing with her next....

russbo.com

Comment

• mmm, sorry for the late reply, shes the instigator of the bouts, im just the prevailing champion. she says i hit her in her heart lolo, anyway no i dont hit her, sometimes i get a bite or two in though.

as for the little guy, yes my young padawan has learned well!! first gf i remember was 3rd or 4th grade so hes years ahead of me.

anyway, im glad the lil guy is happy hope vanessa is doing good, go see three musketeers btw its amazing youll all love it, were gonna see the thing i believe in a day or two

Comment

• Teacher told me today that my little guy had his girlfriend, who's probably about two (he likes younger women, gets that from me), hand in hand, crawling around alone "inside the caterpillar".

I have no idea WTF the caterpillar is. But he was alone with her inside it.

I guess it's better that he's inside the caterpillar with her, than having her bent over the caterpillar....

russbo.com

Comment

• lol, is he mackin the little jew girls or what? and i thought he was still two... anyway happy halloween

Comment

• We have no idea what we're doing just yet; still trying to figure out the law and stuff with regard to her green card, which expires July 15 (Project Natasha is expected May 15). So, once we figure this out, I'll let you know. At one point we were going to can the whole thing, not wanting to risk her permanent resident status, then, there was the possibility of returning in Jan Feb for only two months, now, we may be back with the original idea of Mar through July. I still have no clue.

Little guy isn't mackin the jew girls, but, do remember this. Jew girls like mackin, but usually, only before they're married.

russbo.com

Comment

• Hey Maestro, not sure if you ever had the measles, or if your properly vaccinated, but there's been an issue with measles in the Burmese immigrant population living in Kuala Lumpur. Apparently, the city has been a bit overwhelmed with these people, and has we've learned from living in Phuket, they're not the healthiest...

On August 26, 2011, California public health officials notified CDC of a suspected measles case in an unvaccinated male refugee aged 15 years from Burma (the index patient), who had lived in an urban area of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, which is experiencing ongoing measles outbreaks. Currently, approximately 92,000 such refugees are living in urban communities in Malaysia.[1] Resettlement programs in the United States and other countries are ongoing. The health and vaccination status of urban refugees are largely unknown.

The index patient developed a fever on August 21 and a rash on August 22. He and his family (his mother and two siblings, aged 13 and 16 years) departed Malaysia on August 24 and arrived the same day in Los Angeles, California, where they stayed overnight. He was hospitalized for suspected measles on August 25. Serologic testing for immunoglobulin M confirmed the diagnosis of measles on August 30.[2] The sibling aged 16 years was unvaccinated and had onset of a febrile rash illness in Malaysia on August 18. Serologic testing performed on August 30 in Los Angeles indicated evidence of recent measles infection. However, the sibling was not infectious during the flight.

On September 1, Maryland public health officials notified CDC of laboratory-confirmed cases of measles in two unvaccinated refugee children (aged 7 months and 2 years) who were on the same flight as the index patient. A suspected case of measles in an unvaccinated refugee aged 14 years, who had traveled on the same flight, was reported by North Carolina public health officials on September 4 and confirmed on September 9. Whether these three patients were exposed to measles in Malaysia or during travel to the United States is unclear. On September 7, CDC was notified of another laboratory-confirmed case in an unvaccinated refugee child aged 23 months from Burma who traveled from Malaysia to Wisconsin through Los Angeles on August 24, but on a different flight than the index patient.

Thirty-one refugees who traveled from Malaysia on the same flight with the index patient on August 24 arrived in the following seven states: Maryland, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin. State and local health departments and CDC were contacted and initiated contact investigations and response activities. As of September 12, contact investigations and heightened surveillance had revealed three additional laboratory-confirmed measles cases that were epidemiologically linked to the index patient: one case in a U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officer with unknown vaccination status who processed the index patient in the Los Angeles airport (reported by California public health officials on September 8), and two cases in nonrefugee, unvaccinated children (aged 12 months and 19 months) who were seated nine rows from the index patient during the flight (reported by California public health officials on September 9).
                              OH, and as for our possible return to Thailand this year, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Immigration issues are really complicating the matter. Now if my wife had been some cute little Mexican bitch that walked across the border, we wouldn't be having these problems. But try to do something legally in this country, and there's nothing but hoops to jump through. And restrictions.

russbo.com

Comment

• And if you do decide to return to Phuket, to get away from all those measles infected Burmese in KL, remember this:

Sex workers in Phuket using 'chemicals to knock out, rob tourists'
                                Published on Nov 5, 2011

(THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Many male tourists who visited Phuket for sex found themselves losing consciousness after kissing the breasts of sex workers, China Press reported.
                                Quoting an article by Hong Kong's Apple Daily, it said many of the men found their money and valuables missing after they regained consciousness.
                                The daily reported that the sex workers applied unknown chemicals on their breasts.
                                One of the girls from the syndicate, Joob, 24, said more than 10 women were involved, adding that men from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Singapore were their targets.
                                You know, this is not surprising, given the new Russian mafia influence in these bars...

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X