Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sincere congratulations. I hope everyone is fine

Comment

• I thought about you sliding down a highway in Phuket next to a motorbike when I read this article:

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

• wow, what a sad fucked up article

girl goes from being a happy grad student to a amputee on a bed where twitching her eyes is a sign of improvement...

if that ever happens to me man just kill me, send little richard in with a laser cannon and take me out mission accomplished

anyway i guess its nice to be thought of
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

• was told to write about my day to day life more often so i will....

gonna go get a executive screening check up hoping nothing is wrong with me...gonna throw in an aids test just to see, the rest is like liver function, kidney function, lipid profile and stuff like that, will cost me around 100 usd

also got a wierd lump on my foot that doesnt hurt yet but starting to have wierd symptoms i think it might be something with the tendons on the inside of my ankle cause thats where the bump is and where the general discomfort or wierd shocking feeling ive had occurs

and then theres mandy...thinking about the future and honestly dunno, shes been great through alot of stuff thinking about the big M, why not im old as fuck now anyway....

besides that pretty bored here running outta money and not much to do most of the time read book and laze around, get fat watch movies n stuff... cant do any real training atm cause this lump ive had on my foot for the last month, decided the GP i saw is wrong so gonna have to spend more dough on a podiatrist...not looking forward to that at all...

nor am i looking forward to the homo looking johnny depp vampire movie shes taking me to tomorrow, although i may like it since she picks good stuff in the past...

Comment

• and then theres mandy...thinking about the future and honestly dunno, shes been great through alot of stuff thinking about the big M, why not im old as fuck now anyway....
            What?
            besides that pretty bored here running outta money
            OH.

Anyway, the Johnny Depp movie was just OK; the Cabin in the Woods, which we saw last night, was empty and "just OK', and we're in Bangkok waiting for the new little guy's passport to show up so that we can head back to the US. Never posted pictures of the little guy, gonna have to do that one night...
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• i thought cabin in the woods was pretty funny, the johnny depp one not looking forward to it... even the avengers i liked it but id say it was OK cause the bad guys were so shitty they talked all crazy and then did nothing, was gimpy, kinda reminded me of transformers 3 was like the same thing almost

not necessarily out of money but i have a bad feeling about the podiatrist, and im thinking about marriage lol but thats gonna cost me i atleast gotta buy a ring the rest someone else can worry about combine all that together and ill be outta money in no time

and ive seen some of vanessa stuff on facebook, cant really tell just looks like another asian baby, have to wait till he gets bigger

Comment

• Hey, white boys for Romney! Or, Muslims for Ron Paul! How do you think that shit would go over?

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BdjoHA5ocwU

Can't wait to go back to the USA....

russbo.com

Comment

• Im speechless, for once, I cant watch that trash.

Comment

• going to spend tonight in a hotel, 10 minutes from my condo. why do you ask? because my girlfriends mom is coming to visit and we shant tell her about our little arrangement. if she were to find out my poor little baby would be back home in a cage, with shackles and a bone to gnaw on hahahaha

anyway, this is an example of the things you may deal with dating an indian girl. the parents are like gods and the children are like ants

so shes spending 30 bucks to throw me in a cheap hotel 10 minutes from my house, with little to nothing to do but watch cable tv...muslim cable tv!!!! oh the horror....

Comment

• Here's the horror: the mother finds your stinky underwear under the girlfriend's bed, alongside a few used condoms, and you're forever banished to the cheap hotel down the road to watch muslim cable tv for eternity

russbo.com

Comment

• Lol in the room now watchin Madagascar her n mom goin to Malacca for a few days to worship some saint who died there and I'm goin to podiatrist tomorrow to donate a large sum to someone's bank account

Comment

• Saw the Podiatrist, really nice, smart guy from Australia. Basically there's nothing wrong with me, he said the discoloration that makes it appear as if I have a lump is just loss of tissue in that area because I'm getting old!!!!! OMG I've never heard anyone actually say that untill today lol, now I'm really fucked...

but we took x-rays just incase and found it was nothing, in the end it cost me less then a hundred USD and I'm satisfied, gonna get a executive health screening done in a week or so gotta make another appointment, interested on the results but wont get em for a week or so afterwards.

Besides all of that just chillin out now, gf is gone along with everyone else at home, kinda bored atm...

Comment

• You are getting old. You didn't have to spend a hundred dollars to find that out, I would have told you for free.

And you really don't need an executive check up. You're fine.

I just did a full workup here in Bangkok, something which would have cost me over 8000 USD in the US, cost me around 1400 here. But when you get as old as I am, you need to do these things every once in a while.

Funny. I'm a lot older than you. I don't have shit growing on my feet...

russbo.com

Comment

• lets not get into comparisons here... my hypochondria is catching up with me man... executive screening, your right fuck it ill save the money then gotta go to singapore again anyway...ugh, god how i miss phuket, the beach, the ho's, you guys....lol woe is me, there are no naked ho's here richard!!!

and my birthday is in july...so sad....

Comment

• lay off the tuna big fella, hope bangkok is treating the fam well, hot as balls here

Comment

Working...
                                X