No announcement yet.

Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• havent been doin much but getting fat again lol, had a flu for about a week that sucked, now just trying to figure out my next few trips like cameron highlands, langkawi again, rendong, bangkok, and malacca again, also "pulau katam" or crab island this weekend besides that not much else to report atm

now the big boss is reading what im writing with her stinky hair she just died and shes pointing out spelling errors in the malay names im writing about oh well i dont care and now shes gonna blow me hahahaha7
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

• well to follow my last post i did get blown...lolo, i was joking and then it happened..wonder how that works.

anyway theres been alot of talk here(kuala lumpur) lately about "july 9th" apparently theres gonna be some big rally of some sort. basically the chinese and indians are pissed they dont have any rights. which they should be because this country would fall apart without them. u can read about it here;

Explore 24/7 news on politics, economy, and more with Free Malaysia Today. Your source for unbiased Malaysian news in English & Malay since 2009.

ive written about this indian, chinese shit here in malaysia before, basically in a nutshell, the malays have a fuckload of oil being drilled off the coast(among other exports), this in turn makes the ethnic malays very happy, because they have to work even less then they did before and they get to live quite a bit happier, plus they are allotted jobs they should never be working...and they are given funds, housing etc just for being their own sweet little selves lolo

ontop of that basically free funding for school, food programs, bank loans etc only catch is you gotta worship islam.. NP for the malays though lol yknow what that means?? 5 times a day they get a smoke/coffee break, kick back for an hour an a half each time and let the chinese, indians and foreigners(european/americans) do all the work. this is not an exagerration

now, for the most part everyone is happy here, but apparently these rallys are getting worse and the people here are tired of being ruled by morons, its understandable.

the governemt is very corrupt here and the only people keeping this place in working order are getting screwed

so basically im hoping this isnt to big a deal, because i dont want any bullshit, but from what im here, its gonna be a shitty day in KL.

Comment

• Should be some demonstrations coming up in Thailand now that yingluck won the general election. That's what you get in these countries when you promise to give every kid a tablet PC in exchange for the family vote. One of the problems of dealing with Asia. Too much corruption, too many uneducated people.

The little guy and I are very happy that you got blown. I mentioned it to my wife. I think she's happy for you too. Let's see, maybe if I keep writing about this....
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

• just went to Pulau Katam(crab island) was a nice little day trip, took a bunch of goofy pics with GF and chilled out. also went to kuala selangor and had some really nice crab, mantis shrimp and other stuff for dinner was a good day

what i really wanted to post was this video of a skydiver who fell and didnt die, really cool and wierd but also his last words are funny its on camera

Comment

• Well Maestro, the little guy no longer looks for "minny", the wife has settled back into Las Vegas, and the my muslims in Phuket are starting to lose it. Looks like you now have the dubious honor, if you want to call it that, of being the very last person to train at what used to be Russboasia.

Wow, have things gotten out of hand. I'll give you one hint: your favorite Muslim is growing a beard....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• mmm, that sucks because john is a nice guy/good coach. and sadly i know the little fellow would forget me sooner or later, luckily for me, i dont forget so easily.

and a beard eh... he going to libya to join in the fray now or just getting radical on us?

anyway things are nice here, had a few trips last month did some nice things ate alot of nice food in a few weeks going back to langkawi for the third time lol, should be fun

i hope you guys are ok in vegas, im a little worried about this hurricane but i hope all is well in ct...

and, also i hope you guys come back next year i really had fun, id love to do it all over again unless theres a village of muslims waiting to blow up my hotel...

Comment

• oh and russbo has a new fan!!!011.jpg

Comment

• Does she blow you?

Oh, that was rude. Sorry. (But we want to know)

As for our favorite little thai, yes, you got the beard thing right on the head. He's been spending too much time at the mosque, and his attitudes have really changed. Talk about lies and deceit. Well, we've known this for the past year or so, and strongly suspected it two years ago, but, you know me, I'm just too tolerant an individual to tell people to go fuck themselves. But he's getting out of hand. You remember John, the British guy? Well, the lies and deceit have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, and they are no longer partners in their construction business. John got seriously hurt in many ways, and he's now trying to rebuild his life. I hate to say that the muslim part of this guy has really emerged, but, let's face it, in the Quran it clearly says that it's acceptable to lie to and cheat the "non believers" if it suits a muslim's purpose. Nothing that he has said in the past year can be believed, and the stories that I'm hearing from John are just devastating. My wife wants nothing to do with him anymore. And as for boxer John, he turned against me after I shipped some of the gym equipment out. I guess the clan back there thought they they had owned all that stuff.

So, I'm shutting it down. I can't deal with dishonesty of any sort. I do have other options back there for training, so if we do head back next year, and you want to come up, we'll get you taken care of. But I doubt you're going to want to leave KL, now that you have a new honey...

russbo.com

Comment

• Just noticed, is she Indian? or Muslim? Hard to tell. And does she always look that fuzzy?

russbo.com

Comment

• lol, sorry as to confuse you about the "new" part. its the same girl (mandy) ive been with for the last 8 months. and yes she does blow me, i hope thats recieved well

and that pic is fuzzy cause of the dim lighting in our room and it was the middle of the night and i turned off the flash, my cam on my phone is only 8 mp though but the pics i take are nice ala facebook lol.

and if youve forgotten shes indian (punjabi) but shes from malaysia but of course not muslim, god forbid that i cant stand most of them here, its ramadan all month and ive seen these cock suckers eating when they supposed to be fasting and i dunno how it usually works but they only have to fast from like 4 am to 7 pm OH NO lol, and they put on such a show of it like its so hard, fuckin bastards. god you got me ranting, this shit in malaysia this is why im so jaded towards asia, or maybe HUMANS ingeneral, my friend spends alot of time in the phillipines and seems to have a heart for those people cause they so poor boo hoo fuck that, look what these ass holes do when they get money handed to them? they spend it on bull shit, they dont do shit to improve themselves here and are either despondent towards anything besides lazing around like cock suckers or they are greedy as fuck but want nothing but everything to be handed to them...ok rant over!!

as for john...that sucks, i had a feeling it would turn out that way!! how can you go against family and religion anyhow? just sad that thats his family and thats his religion lolo

awww what a world, fuckin samran though man i knew it, im really a good judge of character when im not getting blown...and yknow everything i saw the way you treated him personally and professionally i was appalled at the way he seemed disdained by your decisions when it came to anything and not only that but there was nothing unreasonable about anything you did there ever as far as i knew, i was highly impressed with your tolerance infact i would have told them all to eat shit and die a long fuckin time ago

youve got me curious now though whats the case for you and fidget..widget or whatever the lawyer from phang nga and that case ingeneral? and what has he to say about his "share" in russboworld?

anyway...about muay thai whatever, if you guys come back you can definately expect to see me, ive set aside a good deal of money to better enjoy myself next time(more pizza and massages) and im taking measures to insure i can go back and have an even better time...if not training(no big deal) ill be with you guys as much as you can stand me and just on the beach lovin every minute of it!!!

Comment

• You're still with the same girl? After all these months? Wow. She must either be blowing you every night, or, paying the rent.

The stories about him continue to dribble in, all basically about lies, deceit, misuse of company staff, fraud, theft of contracts, etc, etc, etc. More than either John or I could have ever imagined. As you know, our suspicions had run pretty high, but, both of us are very tolerant people, and we had both expected him to turn around and become more like his former self, once his money situation became more stable. But, we had also both noticed the increased time spent in the mosque, the change of hair style, the new family attitude, so and on so forth. I'm getting fairly regular updates from John now, as he finds out more and more, confirmations of suspicions, and even things that he had never expected. It's all pretty overwhelming.

But, I don't care anymore; my shipment of stuff from Thailand arrived in Las Vegas today, and, on top of that, the little guy started school. So, our life is starting to take root here, and I see no reason to continue the training center over in Thailand. Our returns there will primarily be short term, and as tourists, and its doubtful that we will ultimately move our lives over there to Asia, provided Obama does not get reelected. If he does, then all bets are off as to the stability of anything in this country, and god knows where we'll end up.

Oh, the little guy says hello. "MINNY...!" He still remembers you.

russbo.com

Comment

• i remember, driving home from m&m talking to mandy "ok i gotta go now, i love you good bye"

you: "I LOVE YOU GOODBYE!?!?!" (followed by evil cynical laughter)

guess that never made it to the forums...till now lol.

yes same girl, we have alot of fun together, honestly if it werent for her id most likely have gone back to thailand for a month or so, hit up cambo and vietnam and probably left awhile ago, but i am happy here, amidst hating the whole country full of muslims and indians(paradoxically)

samran...i knew he was no good, hes to dumb to be savy enough to hide his motives from me anyway, i doubt from either of you but im assuming you and johns good nature(seemingly so for you anyway...) got in the way of reasonable thinking, aswell as this relatively high standard you have for the meekness of thais ingeneral which i never saw in them, but maybe im becoming jaded... lol god help me!!!

as for thailand...just dont forget old minny ok...i had a blast with you guys and would love to do a month in phuket all over again minus the bullshit and muay thai(much cheaper to train here) although my experience the first time around i wouldnt trade for anything, the bullshit was rather entertaining though my heart went out to you and john and vanessa lolo, and training with boxer john was great, we had a ton of fun togethere and he really is a good guy but circumstances seem to prevent any further growth there...oh well

as for rich im sure he will do well!! spending time around him i could tell he is actually very intelligent, surprisingly so and im glad hes going to school in the u.s. and obama will be re elected so maybe you should just start learning to homeschool and move to the mountains or something...

Comment

• Well, today is my wife's birthday. She has finally hit the BIG 23. Yes, another year closer to her planned trade in date. I will enjoy the time that I have with her, for at 25, I guess we’ll have to reevaluate her physical condition and see if she’s worthy of keeping. Got some other news with respect to my little goddess. For one, she’s learning how to drive. You have not experienced a real cardiac stress test until you’ve driven in the passenger seat with her, watching how she navigates things like “lane changes” and “stop signs”. She’s fine when it comes to going straight, though we do have to review the “right pedal is gas, left pedal is brake” routine every so often, like, every time we get into the car. Her driving experience with the Thai’s in Thailand, where lane changes are virtually nonexistent, with the exception of the usual “move over and avoid the idiot on the motorbike” routine, have not been much of a help when it comes to dealing with Las Vegas strippers in BMW’s who persist in applying makeup on the Las Vegas boulevards at sixty miles per hour. She has eventually mastered the parallel parking routine, but, considering the fact that the other cars are immobile during this procedure, she has a distinct advantage. I’ve essentially given up with this tutor position, as I’ve run out of nitroglycerine, and I can’t deal with the chest pain anymore. In a rush to get her license, she took the Utah driver’s road test last week, but failed due to some stupid little detail, something about “driving in the wrong lane”, and “opposing traffic”. I’m still trying to explain it to her. “No, they don’t get out of your way….”

She has driving lessons now in Vegas and in Utah, and no doubt, within a few months, if her instructors don’t shoot themselves in frustration, she’ll eventually pass her driver’s test, which will lead me to broadcasting warnings on our emergency radio broadcast system on the days that she decides to go shopping. OH, and we’ve been looking at cars, as she wants her own; my Porsche Cayenne Turbo which I agreed to let her drive (forcing me to return to the seventeen year old Porsche 928), is too “manly” for her. I guess she would have driven it if it were pink. I’ve offered to put “Hello Kitty” car seat covers in the Cayenne, but, that was not even considered. She originally wanted a Lexus, because “they’re cute”, but now that she sees all the other mom’s at the little guy’s school driving Lexus’ (now they are “too common”), she wants an Audi, like the Q7, because it’s “beautiful”, and, of course, few people have them. I want it because it’s built like a tank, with two bumpers on the front. I figure the more steel, the better for her. We’re looking, but no doubt, when she seems something “more cute”, our car buying plans will have to change.

Otherwise, all is well. The little guy is doing well in school, and he is regularly commandeered by the other teachers because he’s so damn cute. I, on the other hand, am never commandeered when I bring him to school. All the teachers kind of look at me with fear and apprehension, not sure if I’m some Russian terrorist, or, just a misguided old bald guy. I am, from my own investigation, the oldest dad there; Vanessa seems to be the youngest mother. She’s always looked at by the other mom’s with jealousy and envy because of her “hotness”; I, on the other hand, despite my "hotness", tend to be ignored, with the exception of one little hotty mommie, who tends to check me out on a regular basis. Too bad she weighs over 350 pounds. You know, it’s not easy being me sometimes.

Current plans bring us back to Thailand, possibly, end of next spring....

russbo.com

Comment

• happy b-day vanessa

ok..shes gonna get a car that nice youd better do yourself a favor. first, get grandma or someone to take lil rich off your hands for the day. then take vanessa to some theme park with bumper cars... you gonna wanna nail her head on as hard as you can and savor the look of horror/shock and anger, youll love it, she will hate you, the world will be in order and she will think twice when driving like a stripper

honestly if it were me id tag her head on, from behind and the side but thats sounding a little to sexual and reminding me of yesterday hahaha

glad rich is doing good i bet hes getting along just fine. him going to school is reminding me to read schindlers list which im halfway through...

tomorrow i go to singapore wont be back till sunday , not really looking forward to it but ill eat good so thats nice, just wish it wasnt so expensive but oh well...

then next weekend its back to langkawi, will be our third trip there this year i cant wait, cheap delicious chocolates, cheap ass food ingeneral, im gonna eat my ass off, drive around on my little scooter and enjoy the fresh air and beaches bla bla bla

on a side not...just recently found out a gym here is hosting the first mma event in malaysia on sunday at the sunway pyramid which makes me sad because i wont be here to watch atleast and if i knew earlier i would have signed up to fight...now after all this shit i mentioned above is over im gonna start training at that gym as long as its ok and find out about the next event, and get in the cage and we will see some real fireworks then!!!

and id love to do thailand again, heres hoping you guys come back next year if all is well, if not oh well not a perfect world

Comment

• Happy Birthday to the wife

Comment

Working...
                                X