GIRLIE MEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US citizen?

Don't you have to be born in USA to be President? He was born in Austria.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

YES.

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised if that bit of the constitution was amended sometime in the not too distant future. that said, i sincerely doubt that our first non-american-born president would be conan the barbarian.

Comment

*marks Arnold off the list* Whats next, Conan O'Brian?

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
            i sincerely doubt that our first non-american-born president would be conan the barbarian.

you know, some people will probably tell you thats already the situation.

Cheye, any interesting visuals for this one?

Comment

The republicans cater more to the christian voters than the jewish, and the christian voters have always sided with the jewish voters when it comes to Isreal. Democrats on the other hand always get a majority of the jewish voters.

Comment

Laugh it up you guys, you don't have to live in a state run by the governator.
                Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Kerry is actually to the RIGHT of Bush on Israel.
                  "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

Originally posted by Almost A Ghost
                    The republicans cater more to the christian voters than the jewish, and the christian voters have always sided with the jewish voters when it comes to Isreal. Democrats on the other hand always get a majority of the jewish voters.
                    Agreed. mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
                      Laugh it up you guys, you don't have to live in a state run by the governator.
                      I do...
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                        I do...

Actually neither of you do.

Comment

Care to explain that? Maybe it's just the pathophysiology swimming in my brain or the number of needles I had in my face this morning, but that just didn't make any sense dog.
                          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Well, Dao, unless you have an anchor tied to your ankle im pretty sure you could always just move elsewhere. Thus, you dont HAVE to live in a state run by the governator, but you do because thats where you happen to live.

Not trying to pick a fight...just letting you know. I'm pretty sure serfdom is not part of the constitution here.

Comment

Because if I don't the world will end. But you're right, I guess, if I want the world to end and everyone to die, I guess I could just move.

wtf?
                              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

?

im pretty sure it wasnt that hard to understand...

Comment

Working...
                                X