No announcement yet.

****ing idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bak mei? Sounds like "black rice". You know there is such a thing as black rice, it's made of seaweed or somesort. I saw it on Iron Chef. Weeknights at 11:30 pacific on Food Network. Well, I don't really know the time because I have satillite.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by lester1/2jr
      Hey support Bush. see if I care. It's your funeral. Practice Bak Mei too. Burn down Shaolin while your at it, just so you can feel like the original guy
      lol

damn dude, dont take it so personally...dont worry i dont plan on practicing Bak Mei

Comment

political arguments between martial artists have a way of becoming very strange.

Comment

Black rice is rice. Much darker than brown or red rice, but the pigment in it is more purple than black......... still it's tastier if prepared with seaweed.
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Is black rice the stuff they use in Thai restaraunts to make rice pudding? That stuff is delicious.
            -Jesse Pasleytm
            "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

Is the black rice the one thats a little harder to chew? never really liked that one, ur right on tho about the seaweed.

Comment

Working...
              X