• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some videos:

Tsunamiphuket
    Aftermath (very graphic)
    Penang

Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

That is just unbelievable.

And, even more so, Bush saying, "We will prevail over this destruction," from his Texas ranch Wednesday.

PUTZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

well alright, now it's 116,000.

Comment

Some reports are higher still....

I was going to do a bet, but that would be in bad taste, even for us...

100-110 thou
          110-115 thou... etc.
          practice wu de

Comment

shaolinstylee, it's horrible that you would even suggest thinking about that!! but i had the same idea. i can't figure out what to bet on in this forum if not football.

i am going to hell.

Comment

I told you it was in bad taste....
              practice wu de

Comment

Is it too soon??

This might be bad taste. I did not make this, but it is funny.
                See pic.
                Attached Files
                I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Going to hell....

I'm already going to hell, so here is more...
                  Attached Files
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

jokes too...

Knock! Knock!
                    Who's There?
                    Sue.
                    Sue WHo?
                    SUE NAMIIIII!!

What's the least popular detergent in Indonesia?
                    Tide.

Aren't the beachfront cities in Thailand without power?
                    No, there's plenty of current running through the towns.

What did the photographer say, when about to photograph a group of tourists?
                    "WAVE!"

New name for the island of Phuket: Phuked. (sorry doc)

This week is Indonesian hygiene week. Thousands will be washing up on the beach.

Did you hear that dishwasher manufacturers have stopped sending any dishwashers to Asia?
                    Apparently asians have started washing up on local beaches.

What did the racist beachfront hotel owner say while standing at the registration desk?
                    Who let the Indian in?

What do you call a British tourist who's been floating in the Indian Ocean for a week?
                    Old chum.

What's the most popular form of suicide in Sweden?
                    A vacation in Thailand.

Why are so many sharks stricken with diarrhea?
                    They've been eating Thai food all week.
                    Last edited by Steve; 01-11-2005, 07:21 AM.

Comment

I'm a bit sensitive.....and so.... got to admit....it is.....in....bad taste.
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I have come across many pictures that I on't post that were found on a pakistani website. Anyhow, you all have probably seen much more than I seeing I don't watch tv and get most my news of the net....but I thought this pic was pretty incredable.

g
                        Attached Files
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Where was that pic taken at?
                          It does not look real.

Comment

Thought the same thing but don't know that much about altering pics so was wondering if anyone would say anything about it. The jpeg title says phuket. You tell me.

here's the site adress but beware many of the pics are definitely real and they get pretty bad.

ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

oh, also, just click one of the buttons written in Urdu below the pic to look at others.

g
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

The pic you posted looked fake to me as well, Onesp1ng. As for those others, I can't say the same; they are look pretty real.
                                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                                X