No announcement yet.

Asian Tsunami Kills 12,300, Many More Homeless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at that website, the wave just looks too big, like the same size as the tall buildings and kinda looks painted. But as far other pics on that site, they are too real and sad.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

LOL. It's fake guys. You know, I got a copy of this from some doctor friends, with an "OH MY GOD" attached to it in the email, LOL. They actually believed it.

For one, it's an obvious photoshop creation. For two, the wave is much too big. And, finally, they're driving on the wrong side of the road.....

Amazing what people will fall for.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

In Thailand

Over the past weekend while I have been here in Phuket, we've traveled up and down many of the streets that are in the pictures I posted earlier. The streets have been cleared of all the debris from the tsunami. New construction is going on everywhere, houses, apartments and hotels are being built and whatever was damaged is being repaired or already has been redone. I am very impressed on how they do things here. Life goes on, with smiles still on all their faces.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Amazing...

Do any of the locals still talk about it, or is it just the tourists coming in?
          practice wu de

Comment

The locals talk about it, they all have a story to tell. I should be taking notes.

Comment

Working...
            X