No announcement yet.

Pope John Paul II dies at 84

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jewish Antidefamation league (sounds like a bunch of hassidic superheroes ) has given him thier full support.
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

He's gotten the support from a couple major Jewish people....

Either way, they put another guy in who is at our past his life expectancy. And very conservative, from the way they talk about him.
      practice wu de

Comment

well you say "another" like they did that last time, but john paul ii was not very old (for a pope) when he started in "office".

basically they put this guy in so that he can die soon, and hopefully by then, the apocalypse will have started, and jesus can just take over. i guess.

Comment

lol, yeah, I guess I forgot how long he was pope for....

78.. I hope to be retired by that age....
          practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by doc
            LOL. Hey, he was ONLY in the Hitler Youth. Wonder how the Jews are taking to this.
            Originally posted by shaolinstylee
            He's gotten the support from a couple major Jewish people.....
            Not from this Jew.
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

it's unthinkable to me that a catholic pope would be at odds in any way with the jewish people.

Comment

Type "nazi pope" into Google, found some interesting relationships between the Pope and Nazi Germany... Read up. I don't feel like typing a huge essay, but there is a lot going on with Popes and Nazis.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Steve; 04-21-2005, 12:13 AM.
                I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

A couple more cartoons.....
                  Attached Files

Comment

He was supposedly forced into the Hitler Youth program and was drafted into the war several times but kept escaping...So says my English teacher.
                    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                      He was supposedly forced into the Hitler Youth program and was drafted into the war several times but kept escaping...So says my English teacher.

English Teacher?... I think you need to go speak to your History teacher for the right answers on this and ask how much of his past is being rewritten by the Vatican.

Comment

Naaah, my history teacher has no idea what is goin on. My english teacher is keeps up with this ish more than most cause he's the journalism guy. However, none of this changes my thoughts on him being an ex-Nazi.

Cause I don't want him killin any Jews, like Dogchow. Poor Dogchow.

Comment

dogchow kills jews?

Comment

Jews, such as Dogchow. Poor Dogchow.

Comment

Working...
                            X