No announcement yet.

China and the Final War for Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ain't gonna read all that bullshit-- summarize and tell me the point you were trying to make in regards to architecture.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Forget that cryptic turd Nostradamos, it's all about Edgar Cayse! He's WAY cooler, and his beard, if he had one, was better then Nostra-domo.

Comment

its just funny how at the end, they say the red dragon will be unleashed, read it damnit, you big bunch of logical thinking, analytical, non mystical bastards.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

i remember watching tv. and someone predicted that the yellow army, would march across a dried rive or ocean, and invade under the blanket of surprise, i cant find it though, but i swear it was nostadamus, anyway...

i think that we should all just get along. dont you guys watch kpbs??? listen to the kid, "the more we get together, the happier we'll be."
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Red Dragon was released on October 4, 2002. It starred Anthony Hopkins and Edward Norton.

Comment

Working...
            X