China Is Growing... BIGGER TITTIES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UMMM, I don't get it.

But then again, you probably never expected me to.

Help us Happeh. Or Mobutu. Or whomever you are.

We mere mortals want to know.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Are you playing stoopid? Just to string me along?

I gave up on the people here and decided to try to find intelligent life elsewhere.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEU59LZSr88"]YouTube - Why do Chinese women have small titties?[/ame]

I'm thinking you still won't get it. I am beginning to wonder if I forgot who I am and what I have learned. I take lots of things for granted. Like everybody should know the same things I do. I forget I have been doing this for years, so I have lots of background thinking and facts that other people don't.

Maybe I expect too much from others?

Comment

man, happeh, i'm so happy you've come back....

hey, didn't you say somewhere that your not asian? (please correct me if i'm wrong) have you ever lived in asia before?
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Maybe the stupid comments were harsh. I wonder if anyone in the entire world understood the first video. Because my faith in the intelligence of the average person is waning, the answer was spelled out in the followup video.

I suppose I should qualify that statement and say that, to me, the answer is spelled out clearly in the followup video.

Oh ya. This is another one of those kung fu secrets videos. Last time I was talking about this stuff, I think the site went down. So if the site comes under attack again or something, it was probably because I am posting videos of 1000 year old secrets of Chinese Kung Fu.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVurfEhhXrE"]YouTube - Why Chinese women have small titties Part 02[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by mbokohutu View Post
            So if the site comes under attack again or something, it was probably because I am posting videos of 1000 year old secrets of Chinese Kung Fu.
            Yes. That explains it.

Those Islamicists from Turkey were probably very upset about the release of thousand year old kung fu secrets. Oh, the Russians too.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find my girlfriend (who has large breasts) and try to exert some contractive forces.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

The Russians almost certainly had something to do with it.

I was in Brooklyn on Saturday night, and I saw an unfamiliar-looking truck drive through the intersection where I was standing. I asked my driver what sort of truck it was, and he said it looked like some sort of Russian tank. At the precise moment the word "Russian" escaped his lips, all the lights went out, but only in that intersection.

Does anyone else understand what I'm saying here? Or are you unable to make the connections that are obvious to someone with a brain as large as mine?

Comment

I'm sure Happeh understands it.

Too bad you didn't have a video of the event. He could have drawn string lines around things and explained everything.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
                  Yes. That explains it.

Those Islamicists from Turkey were probably very upset about the release of thousand year old kung fu secrets. Oh, the Russians too.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find my girlfriend (who has large breasts) and try to exert some contractive forces.
                  Oh lord. You have succumbed to the forces of internet stupidity haven't you? My heart is broken.

I went over to this place called Bullshido. It is a bunch of cynical haters that do nothing but talk shit all day. When I was here before, at least you tried to be polite. Maybe it was just an act, but you tried. It made me think maybe you could understand.

That comment above could have been written by one of those cynical haters over at BullShido.

What happened to you doc? Over exposure to internet hate? Contact with that stuff will make anyone start mimicing that thinking and speaking style. It is really a deadly trap.

Someone needs to write a scientific study about how using the internet makes the average human being's vocabulary shrink, their thinking ability shrink, and completely kills their ability to politely listen to the opinion of another person, and comment on it calmly and politely

Comment

What happened?

Nothing.

We got attacked from people in Russia and Turkey, as evidenced by IP addresses and logs that I have on my server.

And I like exerting contractive forces on my girlfriend.

She likes it too.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by mbokohutu View Post
                      Someone needs to write a scientific study about how using the internet makes the average human being's vocabulary shrink, their thinking ability shrink, and completely kills their ability to politely listen to the opinion of another person, and comment on it calmly and politely
                      Sounds like you would be the best candidate for such study.
                      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

From a vegetarian point of view, the fact that chinese women have bigger breast might not be a good sign ethically and esthetically.

To grow on killing, not listenning the will to live of animals, suffering from unnatural conditions in modern time, might not contribute to awakening to absolute non violence and beauty.

Of course, u r going to say that what i write is wrong and what you think is right.

No there is no suffering of animals in modern time and no u r not a part of it.

Do u think a beautiful fascist japanese woman is beautiful?

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                          Hell Yeah!!!
                          The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

Kinky too.

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                              Is it just me or is there some redundancy in this question?

Oh, and I wonder if there is some sort of connection between Happeh, Liu, and BTL?

Should I take a nap?

LOL!
                              "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

The question is to suggest that most humans have no idea of what is beauty. They are stucked in the 6 senses and sensual pleasure instead of non violence. What is considered often as beauty can be violence, like the case of a so called beautiful facist japanese woman or one of this violent us movie or many of these gongfu chinese movie that have nothing to do with stopping the fight. I try to get out of the 6 senses and of unquestionned sensual pleasure.

Zhuangzi said that Maoli and Weiyuan were pretty for the eyes of men but when birds saw them they flew away, when fish saw them they went deep in water, when deers saw them they runned away.

Whom of the 4 knew what was beauty?

Comment

Working...
                                X