No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's a good idea to have such a lax attitude.

Exactly how much rational thinking do you think goes on over there, Vince?

Comment

"One man willing to throw away his life is enough to terrorize a thousand."

Comment

uh oh..spaghettio

hey look..you guys see those 2 iraqi suicide bombers who were sadams elites that gave up cause they dont want to die...

did you see the interview of the people who started talking about finally having freedom and they said they dont want water or food just freedom etc etc

you people are blowing this way out of porportion, i dunno what your thinking but i think the lot of you are vastly overestimating just how much power the coalition forces have right now

i stick with my original statements

and yes lipster i think there is more then enough rational thinking going on, on both sides
        Attached Files
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

We aren't overestimating the coalition's power. Power has to be used wisely. It is you who underestimate the Iraqis...not a good thing to do.

Comment

no smirfy

no, i dont underestimate anyone

i just see the obvious and understand their shallow threats for what they are..you guys arent gonna feel very smart after this is over

we already control 95% of the air and 40% of the land, people are giving up, suicide bombers are giving up, we are moving in fast

they are going to fall and fall hard

like i said..i give it to the end of april at best
            Attached Files

Comment

Look, I agree that the coalition has far greater power and there is a pretty obvious outcome to the war. Of course I think the coalition will wipe them. But it is never good to underestimate someone, especially such unpredictable and immoral an enemy as this. Their tactics make up for [their lack of] firepower...
              Attached Files

Comment

ok..you guys keep blabblering about underestimating while ive specifically said that im not, i dont think that way, its just not me

you keep thinking that way and your coming off as elitists as if your view is the humble and right one mine the arrogant and ignorant

im not saying that their tactics are ineffective etc

i know the effectiveness of it, i love history i study it avidly im not denying suicide bombing, or the power of will

what i am saying is sadams followers are not loyale, very very very few are loyale..his "legions" of suicide bombers are not loyale, his own elite guards are not completely loyale and that is obvious through their training methods which im sure you people have heard of..but seem to be neglecting somehow..

my point being, they are only going to fight as long as their fear holds them in check, when they feel that the U.S is actually going to make good on their claims(unlike in 91) i strongly feel my assumption of their forces is correct

common citizens in iraq dont even believe us yet..so its no surprise we havent completely won yet, but we are moving fast..really really fast, and the only thing like i said above that i feel will be a problem is dealing with the othe r arab nations AFTER the war, and establishing a democracy or whatever they're gonna do

either way i stick to what i said before

Comment

"A good psychopath can play a concerto on anyone's headstrings."

I agree with the fear thing. People don't have to be loyal. He has fear instilled in them. Why don't you think the whole country hasn't gone up in revolution? Because "Big Brother is Watching". People will do crazy stuff when they are scared and desperate. Especially when they are taught "America" is the enemy.

Never thought you were arrogant. Don't assume now. And another thing... everything CNN says isn't always true. Those reporters over there have hardly a clue what's going on. They just tell you what they see.

Comment

the peeps in saddams regime and guard have a heck of a lot to lose if they DO lose power - the people will rise up against them and no doubt want "justice" for all the bad things they have done. THAT is why they are resisting and fighitng all out.

dave
                    simple and natural is my method,
                    true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

everyone knows that dave, his elite guard are definately screwed, and so are his generals etc

im talking about his armies, the people who probably dont really want to fight for his regime but are anyway because they are afraid and they dont trust us, we did betray them in 91 least you forget

no ones denying the iraqis want for justice, i think we established what you said earlier

my point is overall the reason a "large" amount of people are still fighting for him is fear, and distrust

Comment

30 years of tyrrany...how much longer do you think he can hold up?

Comment

We should all trust in Bushs discernment. He's never been wrong....
                          Attached Files
                          Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

And the fact that europe is shouting hurrah when a iraqi suicide bomber nailed 5 american soldiers today.
                            Sunbird,

I don't know where you came up with this statement, but it's simply not true. There are enough of false assertions going around about the war, so I think there's no need to add fuel to the fire. I don't think that people here in Europe jubilated when american or british soldiers have been killed by this attack. Even though most of the european countries are against this war, doesn't necessary implicate we are partying when we see the soldiers in Iraq dying.

Cheye

Comment

Oh yes, they are such a nice and happy family !!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X