Judge fired for witchcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU BASTARD !!!

That had absolutely NOTHING to do with wichcraft. And now, THANKS TO YOU, and according to that site, I'm officialy GAY.

And as disgusted as I am, I would totally give you a high five for that one.

SICKO !
    "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

it said you're gay? that's odd. lol...
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by baiwanxi
        YOU BASTARD !!!

That had absolutely NOTHING to do with wichcraft. And now, THANKS TO YOU, and according to that site, I'm officialy GAY.

And as disgusted as I am, I would totally give you a high five for that one.

SICKO !

Pretty much what I sounded like the fist time I saw that.

LOL PWNT

<3

Comment

Hmmm.

Is this a HELL related offense, "PWNT'ing" people?

Or sending them to a website of that nature?

Gonna have to think about this... Wish BL were here to advise me.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

you guys would be amazed what a keyboard, a mild computer game addiction and a slight negligence to your manual dexterity can offer to the English language. And hey If i have to spend a week in Hell as the price of arming the russbo crew with this new visual weapon---- ill take it >

Comment

Uhhh, what's this "PWNT" thing. Sorry for my ignorance of chat room slang !
              "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

You say it in chat room combat, when you kill someone, such as in Tribes or Battlefield.

Well, we didn't use it in Tribes actually, that was years before they spawned this word. I think it has something to do with "owned"..
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

its what happens when you are silly enough to med up without a bubble.

if you dont understand what I just said you are doing fine in life.

Comment

Working...
                  X