No announcement yet.

911 is a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it a bit amusing you seem to knock others for not being open minded with regard to other scenarios but it seems when someone disagrees with the (maybe your) ǒconspiracy theoriesō you seem to get mad and jam “facts“ down peopleós throat.
    well, that may be fair. but if you look back through the whole thread you'll see that, other than maestro, no one has really been open to other possibilities at all. please excuse me if i'm a bit taken back by the whole thing, but it's important and saddening to me. i'm actually more surprised than mad that accept accept these hypothesis without being reviewed or corraborated first. other valid arguments exist, which are backed by science, experts and witness testimony, but no investigations have been carried out to test them. in fact, they really can't be at present. and, on this site, mention an alternative possibility to the official story, and it's quickly shot down and often mocked.

you're right, doc sticks to the official accounts. he says he's witnessed controlled demolitions in las vegas before and these don't look like it. there are many people, however, who've seen the collapses of towers 1, 2 and 7, as well as other controlled demolitions, and say they can't tell the difference at all. some just happen to be controlled demolitions experts. but, it was a typo. what i wanted to say was, "a steel framed building has never collapsed entirely, symmetrically, and into it's own footprint throughout history without the use of demolitions." sorry about that.

so you think all these various agencies have "benevolent agendas?" ok. well, can you talk about your opinion on tower 7 again? i'm not very clear. do you accept the notion of "thermal expansion?" if so, why?

Just curious but are you one of the people who thinks the Holocaust never happen? Even with the mass graves of 10ós of thousands of bodies and video and picture documentation?
    these events are completely different, but i am jew by birth. so, you make the call.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Osama is NOT the mastermind... DOJ ... 7yrs, 2 wars later...

U know how I know it was a lie.
      The story keeps changing....
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzSalA_K2UM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzSalA_K2UM[/ame]

I want to bone the White House Representative
      was a beautiful liar she is...

Comment

1, personally i have no opinion on either direction and i m willing to hear every piece.

And i wouldnt be surprised government and secret agencies made a crazy scenario.

But about tower 7, why would they destroy it on purpose? It seems illogical. If i was an agency i wouldnt make something so strange that people would easily question.

Peace and love

Comment

BTW, Panda r u somebody who denies the association of USA with the military coup of Pinochet in Chile, 1973/9/11?

Comment

WTC -7 the obvious one

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post

And i wouldnt be surprised government and secret agencies made a crazy scenario.

But about tower 7, why would they destroy it on purpose? It seems illogical. If i was an agency i wouldnt make something so strange that people would easily question
            first piece of evidence the ultra rich are involved:
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2q2mD2HaKA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2q2mD2HaKA[/ame]

2nd FOX news and others screw up and lie too early:
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrEl4Lxok0Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrEl4Lxok0Y[/ame]

Now FOX news official position is WTC-7 fell because of FREAK fire accident.

Third steel structure to fall from FIRE... ever...

THe first two were supposedly WTC 1 & 2 in HISTORY...

Sound fishy? it should...

Comment

in part 2 of zeitgeist the engineers and whatnot of the trade towers said that the towers were built to sustain being hit by those aircraft and should not have fallen like that do to fire or heat exnding metal whatever lolo

i think what doc said about if it smells like a dog or whatever then its a dog, i dunno what he said but look at the pentagon attack, WHERE IS THE FOOTAGE, there are a bagillion cameras on the route the plane supposedly followed but we get no footage? none? and then the mysterious tower 7 and then u got the experts in thermodynamics talking about the towers should never have fallen like they did from heat even from a jet etc

it smells like bullshit to me

and then ontop of all that u got that russo guy whatever his name is, the guy that produced ROSE and trading places and all that shit talking about being friends with nicholas rockefeller and how he told him an "event" would happen on the 11th and all kinds of other crazy shit

and thats a credible source who had nothing to gain for himself and is obviously genuine to anyone whos seen his docu about i think its called america from freedom to facism or something, i saw that, has anyone seen that one yet? about the irs and the fed income tax

anyway, its bullshit

imo doc is to old and to brainwashed to ever think the gov would do such a thing or that their capable, either way its pearl harbor all over again, yknow this same thing has been done before, but it is the 2000's now so they gotta go crazy lolo, next time it will be a nuke dropped on shaolin temple lolo
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

1, personally i have no opinion on either direction and i'm willing to hear every piece.
                thanks for being open-minded, liu.

maestro, i agree. i think it's an insult to a person's intelligence to say a plane hit the pentagon while using that "video evidence" as proof. i'm staying in the hongkong airport tonight (long story), so i can attest to the fact that airplanes are big, and if one were to hit a building, it probably wouldn't just desintegrate into thin air...lol.
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

EXTREME lack of Evidence of planes

One thing WE all should find strangely interesting is the LACK of ANY evidence any planes were ACTUALLY involved.

I KNOW , U SAW IT ON CNN, well so did I , on 9/11/01 to be exact and I video taped it for two weeks 24 hrs a day.
                  It is called the NPT

the No Planes Theory.

I am not saying towers didn't fall and pentagon didn't get hit by SOMETHING.

I am saying NONE of ANY of the evidence would suggest any REAL planes were involved.

The ONLY rotor was found at the pentagon and it is far more suggestive of a tomahawk cruise missile.

I find it to be an EVIL JOKE that the FBI found passports and Korans at ground zero and 98% DNA of all passengers but NOT A SINGLE ****IN BLACK BOX, engine part , rim /tire, wing but a "terrorist passport" of a man who is still alive and told the FBI , that ain't me, how did U get my passport!

YES 6 of the "hi-jackers" are still alive!

There is no truth to the official story kids, none.

http://www.media-criticism.com/No_Pl...mary_2004.html

Comment

i don't know about how true the NPT is. but, just look what china did with the opening ceremony for the olympics.

actually, what hinted to me that it was faked (since i had been to the area many times before), was that there were no people standing outside during the event. they panned back and forth many times, but no one could be seen. this seemed very odd to me. and, in my opinion, it probably would to anyone who knows china well. thus, i was not surprised when the story broke.
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• HOLOGRAMS

Ahh very intuitive of U,
                      yes look what china did!

Imagine a black-ops budgeted version of that, one that would be a trigger to conquer a planet?

There is no evidence of ANY planes. Try John Lear on the NPT:
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CudLxM04l6A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CudLxM04l6A[/ame]

Comment

• No planes?

That's a new one.

I remember being home all day watching it on the tele. I remember seeing planes.
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                        russbo.com

Comment

• flight 93

list of the planes that are said to have crashed that day:

2 boeing 767s:
                          1. American Airlines Flight 11 - Boeing 767-223ER
                          2. United Airlines Flight 175 - Boeing 767-200ER

2 boeing 757s:
                          1. American Airlines Flight 77 - Boeing 757-223
                          2. United Airlines Flight 93 - Boeing 757-200

now do a search for boeing crashes yourself and make a comparison to what was found on 911.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• You lost me. Can you be more specific? Or point me in some sort of direction here?
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

• flight 93 and flight 77

the pentagon security camera, said to have been hit by a boeing 757:

news coverage of pennsylvania, where the other boeing 757 is said to have crashed:[ame="http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=99rcYiG_Syw&feature=related"]YouTube - 9/11 Flight 93 crash site[/ame]

[ame="http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=-P4x9u_JFMM&feature=related"]YouTube - Crash of United Flight 93 Shanksville 9/11 Terrorist Attacks[/ame]

remember, of all four crashes, not one of the 8 black boxes (two per plane) were ever located - neither those from the twin towers, nor the ones from flights 93 or 77 survived.
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• the point, doc, is that almost nothing of these planes is ever seen or found. you can do a comparison of boeing crashes yourself. there is typically huge heeps of scrap metal, along with seats, and other materials left behind.

i've travelled extensively in these types of planes. in the pictures below, however, i don't get a trace of anything that really says, "yes, that was a plane crash." yet it's possible for all other pictures i've come across of plane crashes? how?

pic of flight 93 after crash:

pic of flight 77 after crash:

in the pentagon video posted - the only one disseminated to the public - you can't see a plane at all. you've been in them yourself. whether it was going full speed or not, you'd still be able to see it: those things are huge.
                                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                                X