The latest on Brian Gray....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Doc,

I got a look at the Fugue section, but there's no link to the destruction part....
    To be honest there's no link at all...
    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

For all those, who are maybe interested in reading the story about the destruction of Shaolin village, here's the link to the part that Doc mentioned above. As there are no links to it, I could only find it via the search tool at the start page.

Cheye
      Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

i remember when all the orioginal things were mentioned in threads and articles in the destruction section... but cant remember the thread names and stuff

dave
        simple and natural is my method,
        true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

The site corrupted itself. Damn Microsoft FrontPage. Got to rid myself of this nonsense.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

I've been thinking about this whole issue. It's really quite unfortunate, regardless of the outcome at this point.

I'm having a little trouble understanding how the police would be bothered arresting a guy for an accusation about an event twenty years ago. Usually, these decades old events, whatever they were, are of a he said she said nature, generally one's word against another's. IF Gray did have some sort of untoward relations with some student, twenty years ago. one begs to find out why it took twenty years for the victim to come forward. And, one also wonders what proof that victim has to prove that the alleged event actually took place.

Can't imagine her keeping a dress for twenty years now.

It would be easier to imagine the police telling the victim that there's not enough evidence or proof to warrant arresting a potentially innocent man. Especially in today's day and age when such allegations and arrests basically ruin people's lives. Forever. Regardless of the actual truth. One would have thought that the police would have suggested civil action against Gray, instead of taking the major league step of pursuing criminal action. To me, this all does not appear to be fair.

Unless, the police have evidence for their prosecution, that is incredibly damning.

Guess we'll find out as time goes by. But, in the meantime, it's all a horribly bad situation, one where no one comes out a winner. Reputations and lives are going to be destroyed in this one. And in the end, the attorneys will win.

doc
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I'll have to get the discussion archive back up and running. It's on the list. There is some stuff about Brian Gray in there.

russbo.com

Comment

first Michael Jackson, now Biran Grey, damn it! if little people turn you on, get a midget !! Midgets need love too.

Comment

Is that val kilmer?
                  "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                  X