Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is it that humans think that they are the most evolved lifeforms on earth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the reason that tigers eat babies is also natural they do not possess compassion or intellect, they ared merely trying to eat and live. being selfless has nothing to do with a tiger not finishing the whole meal, it is the fact that it follows the natural law of nature, when he is no longer hungry he wont eat, and if tigers were able to store and preserve food, it would disrupt the balance of nature greatly, lots of other animals would starve, hence homeless humans and starvation. it just so happens that when a tiger is full he leaves to nap, not because he is saying " here you go scavengers" this is just the circle of nature,scavengers dont have the cunnung or ability to catch their own food, so they rely on greater animals such as the tiger to live. just the same as when we die, the worms will eat us, and when the worms die, bacteria and microbes will eat them, and so on and so forth.

favorable conditions to encourage the growth of life is an ecosystem nonetheless, though i shouldnt say that it is perfect, has been or ever will be, if so it would go against the principles of yin and yang.

and it is a "possibility" that life on earth was triggered by an outside source, such as a meteor containing microbes and such. we will never know.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Zachsan's logic and rhetoric is totally affecting my life. When in a complex situation, I almost ask myself how Zach would argue such a point. The logic feels only loosely the same as mine; yet when compared, has so many subtle differences. After some deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that the things Zachsan says and they way he thinks are always several steps a head of me, and usually more articulate than I can forge when I get there. This intrigues me to a large extent...
      Last edited by LeiYunFat; 05-24-2005, 12:51 AM.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

WWZD, hey zachsan, i think its time for you to start a cult.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

I would follow Zachsan to the bowels of Hell, if he convinced me that logically, fire was not really hot if the energy radiating from the flames could not touch you.

When's the punch gonna be ready, I am thirsty!

Comment

lol... i'm actually going to start a cult of gun-toting, whiskey-drinking, football-loving drummers to combat doc's evil cult of gun-toting, conservative, whoring gongfu masters. your streets are no longer safe.

"WWZD"... i like it.

Comment

Seeing that this discussion has taken a rather metaphysical turn, I thought i'd just say what is really going on, so that you can all go to bed without being haunted be philosophical questions.

Everything that has a beginning also has an end. These are the conditions that all fenomenon share.
              At birth it is pure and the course of life tears it down. Everything that you see, hear, smell, taste, feel or think at this very moment is what has survived the tearing of existence so far. The longevity of things simply depend on their durability. Likewise will the world end some day, just as it had once started. Why? because what exists is subject to durability, and certain durabilities may be long but never infinite.
              We think and understand in terms of time and space. What lies beyond that is never to be revealed, as it cannot be understood.

Don't think too much about the metaphysical questions. What is valid to you is the truth. It's easier to find focus and peace of mind if you just embrace one metaphysical view for yourself and not questioning its validity.

Comment

easier, certainly.

Comment

Right now I smell the god-awful fertilizer quite possibly from my high school a mile away. They seriously use poop. I hate them. However, nothing is permananent, and I ain't gonna breathe till the smell is gone.

THEY FERTILIZE IN THIS HEAT WTF?!?!?! The wind just takes it everywhere...shit!

Comment

They should only fertalize just before the rain.
                    Funny thing, I was actually just going to fertalize my vegetable garden right now.

Comment

REPLY=if this were not a perfectly balanced ecosystem, it could not have produced any organisms at all, or provided an environment for them to survive upon.
                      If it were pefectly balanced, it never would have changed...
                      practice wu de

Comment

I cant believe this discussion has lasted 6 pages

Comment

Originally posted by dogchow108
                          I cant believe this discussion has lasted 6 pages
                          its only 2 pages if you set it to 30 posts per page but
                          you just made it 1/30 pages longer
                          with me thats 2/30
                          and with the replies that this create it'll probaly be 4/30 and then someone are gonna say some more and then i will lay it down again and then some more people will comment on that and then you will say "i cant believe this thread has lasted 12 pages" and then i will say well, its actually just 4 pages, and then i will put on an additional 1/30 pages and then u will say something smart, and then i will say something even more cunning and then i will be retorted or maybe retarded and then we will realize that we're just bored and thats why we keep replying and then someone will say that he was already aware of that and then i will say 'Like hell you were not' and....

Comment

I think Asger just said every thing for everyone, so I have decided not to post in this thread anymore.

though this might be my first post... what thread is this?

g
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

all i know is that our dear animals would be very happy to taste our flesh if they could!Can be very cruel our little puppies,i consider myself,human,(at least trying to be so),very kind and sensible,even have the skill to love(and i don't know how though).

This guy who wouldn't mind to be a aunt!Man aunts are warriors,if they were bigger they would rule the world.And please do not forget that man took thousands of centuries to be able to be eating and not eaten.Life is death and reborn,destruction and reconstruction...Us humans are not exempted from this circle.WE ARE NOT THE MASTERS OF THIS WORLD- i wasn't the one choosing to be born-(and who knows who is this master i won't say because i'm not one of these),we are not guilty to be what we are.Everything is doing fine,destruction,hate...because beyond that there is also love,construction...

But for the nature lovers:If you like worms,aunts and trees,don't worry you will meet them(no they will meet you),they'll eat your flesh and use your ashes to grow up!

Hardcore i know,i'm getting ready for it,but still i'm afraid!
                              The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

now i'm just confused. my aunt's not a warrior.

Comment

Working...
                                X