Separated at Birth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separated at Birth

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

She looks closer to Marilyn Manson to me. Forgot how to put picture in post instead of attachment...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve; 07-15-2006, 07:07 PM.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Doc gives BL the Final Spank

Doc Wayne spanking BL O'hara. Bad Girl, now will you go away?
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

BL meets Tom

Is this one of those special classes for her new religion?
        Last edited by Steve; 07-16-2006, 08:00 AM.

Comment

They're creepy and they're kookey.
          Mysterious and spookey.
          They're altogether together ookey.
          The russbo Family.

The website is a must see' em.
          When people come to see'em.
          They really are a scre-am.
          The russbo Family.

Nuts

Schizo

Really ****ed up

So get your laptops all on.
          A browser you can trawl on.
          We're going to pay a call on.
          The russbo Family.

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Um, wow, both of the first two suggestions for family for her are too close to call...
            practice wu de

Comment

whao! BL's back....again. welcome back babe.... it's been a while, eh?
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Too funny, LMAO
                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Steve, yup the one in the middle, definitely Manson, but I can't for the life of me work out who's on the left and right???

Chicken

Comment

Working...
                  X