this is what i think about all u wanna be martial artists here at russbo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lick a syphilis infected cumsquirt you retaed gonnarhea guzzlin street hookers.
    i actually kinda liked that. i'll chalk up the "retaed" bit to poetic license.

Comment

actually if you affect a really strong New Hampshire accent it all makes sense.
      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

right to answer the question:
        "What do i think of people at Russbo?"
        I will say that i'm glad to hear from people who wont spend all their time watching TV and getting fat while cheering at some stupid politician and eating burgers without knowing another place on a map exepted their homeland,but to see people,whoever it is,opened on the world, having dreams and trying to make it come true,each at his own level and own ambition,escaping from this hopeless life,when we are asked to be slaves all our life and to sweat our blood for a piece of paper...
        Yes i like all this,and whatever,it is something i respect.
        The East? The West?

Men and Women, that's all...

Comment

Je consens. J'apprécie la conversation avec les autres gens qui pratiquent kung fu partout dans le monde. Il m'aide à obtenir des idées et des perspectives de beaucoup de gens différents.

Thanks for letting me practice my french!

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

i have no idea what PM just said, but let me just say that it doesn't help me at all to get ideas and perspectives from people who practice gongfu around the world, if those ideas and perspectives aren't in english.

damn commies.

Comment

ah... mono-linguistic boys are so cute when they're frustrated.

Comment

RyWlrHFCChlAxrE

rVsaAC <a href="http://rhurkeaffibj.com/">rhurkeaffibj</a>, kgouvkosjwtf, [link=http://ulkoyowddtdf.com/]ulkoyowddtdf[/link], http://yxxzugzjvdsi.com/
                Last edited by Guest; 01-29-2013, 06:39 AM. Reason: kCksSUBmpJZbkGgzUP

Comment

.................................................. ..........................................
                  Last edited by flow; 06-18-2005, 09:54 PM.
                  The East? The West?

Comment

I recommend you do some penis enlargement surgery you'll feel better then!Or find a girlfriend who doesn't mind that you are a transexual.
                    I come from Muay Thai and i would kick your ass if i could,bitch.
                    The East? The West?

Comment

yeah right, little troll boy. "i come from muay thai"? really, you come from muay thai? i wasnt aware that was an actual place.

i doubt that you can kick my ass, i am a forth degree shaolin master, i trained in the shandong province with lee chow lang,where i learned and completely mastered five animals kung fu, though i have never been in a real fight in my life, i doubt that you can kick my ass, flow... oh yes... i doubt that you can...

your muai thai is equal to a half smashed bug on the floor.

Comment

I TOLD YOU MOTHER FVCKERS!!!! JACK_O ...... INNOCENT!!!!!!!

Comment

The writing style seems so familiar, yet, senseless.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I'm sure you've "mastered" 5 animals, but this forum isn't the right place for you to share your stories of your summer on your grandma's farm.

are you angling for another sunny vacation in Russbo Hell?

Comment

I never been to China but my training is hard,i don't know any form but i know how to hurt,as well as i know how it feels to get hurt.Hey why do you write here coward?You think you are a master?A master of Shaolin wouldn't be so aggressive and scornful towards other people.
                              And seeing the way you despise Muay Thai it meens that you don't really know what it is,go to Thailand they will show you!
                              Ok let's stop this stupid childish conversation,i shouldn't even loose patience with this "so called master"
                              The East? The West?

Comment

Not to be picky or anything here.....but don't most admins in normal forums censor random crap like this entire forum??? I know it's fun and all to argue anonymously, but karma is still collecting. Doc, do something to edge us a bit more toward enlightenment please.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X