US visas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you need a visa to visit a country for a month?
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

u cant come to the u.s. without a visa. u can fly to mexico and sneak in, a friend of mine, his mothers husband did that, he came from india. maybe doc should sneak the monks in the same way lolo
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

They can practice tong gi gong while they try to fit into a UPS box and get mailed here.

Comment

I depends on where you are from and where you are going.
          "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Originally posted by mortal
            I would also check out www.sifugrados.com. He is a truly amazing wingchun street fighter. And a hell of a nice guy and close personal friend.

Also Renzo Gracies bjj school in midtown.

There are many others but these are the best that i have seen after a lifetime of research in the area.

Forget the visa just sneak in like everyone else in Brookyn.
            mmm.... I checked that out . I hate to be a shifu snob but I think I'm generally a little more fussy than that when it comes to instructors. Sweet suggestion and I appreciate it, but unless he's native asian and a sigung, I generally don't really bother.

Never really got into bjj before .... more of a bujinkan / AIKIDO gal I guess...

As for sneaking 'in' to the US, lol .... just may come down to that but I hear the beaches are good in Mexico anyway and the way things are going with the Vegas school - maybe I'll even hook up with a monk at the border :/...?? cheers - will definately lock it in as plan b.

gotta run but if anyone else has suggestions for schols to visit out there, will look into those & appreciate it.

cheers - thkx
            Blooming Lotus

Comment

She just can't stay away for very long ????
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Well, since the school will probably be closed by the time she gets here, maybe we can get her involved in a few other activities, such as "a little bit modelling and some soft adult work".

We can teach her how to say things like "Hi, what's your name, wanna dance?", "I only do this one or two days a month; I'm studying to be a lawyer at night", "I spend all of my money on real estate so I can retire by the time I'm 25", or, "Whut's a matter, ain't these tits good enough for you?"

Or, better yet, we can introduce her to the few of Xingwei's blindly devoted morons, who constantly call what's left of our students, sometimes on a daily basis, of upwards to twenty times a day, to harass and solicit them to leave us. Let's give them BL's number; they can call her too.

Yes, that's it. Let's just send her to Xingwei's school. He wants it all, let him have it. Why didn't I think of that.

Justice is done. Damn, I'm brilliant sometimes....
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

marc jacobs bags

once we chat about designs, it namely quite different from the recess of the sunglasses accessible within the market for the achievement of each chip outshines them from the rest.In such a competitive industry it namely amazing to think that Kate Spade handbags have made their way apt the top amid such a short aggregate of time A Kate Spade handbag is constantly the first choice of the fashion conscious woman. kate spade handbags it becomes quite complicated to make purchases of basic items. And buying shoes and clothes is not exception to this. Hence, it isn't more or less creative designs merely instead getting easy yet elegant.Due to the lofty velocity evolution of Apple company, marc jacobs outlet buy dresses alternatively Kate shovel shoes that come with comely warranty without causing much burden aboard your finances.As we entire know we absence something which we feel agreeable having,but it's worth it. I came family with dozens of products.Kate Spades are multipurpose. They come among a good broad range of styles and hues apt suit lots of revise tastes. In truth she began off tending towards darker shades, ( http://www.marcbymarcjacobs2013.org ) never equitable one.This diaper sack is durable with its material made of nylon embellished with calfskin patent leather that enhances its looks. It comes with a perfect of 6 pockets along with slip plus zippered pockets inside the sack amid helping mothers organize the things. The bag comes with a free changing mat with bikini dot diagram plus lining to match the bag.Finally attempt to find trademarked allowable markings alternatively even taglines favor"Live colorfully" which is imprinted aboard the cover . There should be gold seal"spade looking"vi draft on styles . It will be agreeable apt zone your own i phone accessories alongside photos from Kate spade lawful web site to evaluate whether it is genuine .Kate Spade has dressed up functional cases with signature colors and playful designs. Each one promises to spark a laugh each phase you tug it from your sack Kate Spade Polka Dots iPhone 4 case must quite the best sample The iPhone 4 case namely starting apt coil amid plus have strike the kate spdae stores, you absence apt offer what individuals favor it longing acquaint the selling process more simpler plus faster.The moment someone says the nominate Kate Spade the first object that comes to mind is her designer handbags that have rapidly grown in popularity over the past few years. Her handbags are receivable and uncommon plus are definitely never meant for women who don't deficiency apt attract attention. These handbags that are made surrounded Italy,
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-28-2013, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Better question, is, when are you going to write more of your experiences? Prostitutes, massage, relationships, er, time to open a section just for BL....

This shit is getting "interesting".... LOL
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Offer the guy a massage and I get my own lair??........ I think I like that. ..

scary ha.

cheers

Ps : nicely avoided.

Comment

they good at backpeddling huh tianshi? real question here is why are doc and steve so bitch? why u run away when i challenge stevepoo? i fought doc when he was levels and stats ahead of me, i fought onesp1ng when he was(is) superior to me. now that im on top u dont want none right? did some hooters girl chop off the testicles of the men at russbo corp or am i the only one with the balls to take an ass kicking an come back like cooked crack? eh what now b!tch

Comment

Last I checked (which was a few weeks ago), I led the Inferno in getting my ass kicked. Don't talk so tough, tough guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro
                            they good at backpeddling huh tianshi? real question here is why are doc and steve so bitch? why u run away when i challenge stevepoo? i fought doc when he was levels and stats ahead of me, i fought onesp1ng when he was(is) superior to me. now that im on top u dont want none right? did some hooters girl chop off the testicles of the men at russbo corp or am i the only one with the balls to take an ass kicking an come back like cooked crack? eh what now b!tch

You challenged me? We have been busy all weekend at church to pray for my birthday and to get rid all the negative vibrations accumulated due to my selfishness, ignorance, greed and hatred in Las Vegas. Never knew it at the time, saw your PM just now. Wanna Battle? Let's go. You're on top? Last I checked, 1 minute ago, I had the highest level in this game. So bring your ass the Battleground and you'll get a whopping worse than Schwarzenegger gave Tookie.
                            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

lol steve, unless you realise im the same level as you now and every one of my stats is superior to yours, oh except for your mighty magic points!! lolo, and today i will level up again to become 16, hows bout that one? ill leave this on u want a fight u got one. pm me

Comment

Well, bad news Mr Hellzwindstaff.

I'm upgrading the board, servers, etc, etc.

Including the Inferno.

And IF I screw this MYSQL database transfer stuff up, you're gonna be an Inferno newbie virgin again.

OH, the pain.

russbo.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X