•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloomin lotus is a girl.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Has anyone really confirmed that? Does anyone really know?

I still think we should send Maestro with a video camera to find out.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

I think the real question is, can we afford to send the beloved Maestro to inner Mongolia, or where ever the **** she is now? And if so, do we have enough to bring Bl, Maestro, and their children back? Or do we even want to do that to the USA? It could be treason.

Comment

Sending Maestro to Mongolia has been a thought in my mind for quite some time.

But, imagine what might happen to the poor Mongolians. Especially if he brings some of his "kung fu master" videos.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Seek and ye shall find.

I've added a lot of new features in the forums. Gonna take you all some time to find everything....

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
              Hunt her down.

Hey, now there's a new activity I can add to the forums. Just not sure how to code it. Oh, and add Darwinism to that list. Survival of the fittest. Let's see how she does.

Wish I had a "permanently banned" thingie on my name. Quite frankly, I'm not sure how to get rid of that. I'll have to bury myself in the code or the mysql databases again. Not exactly a place you want to mess around in, but I'll do it for you. That's a remnant of the old warning system that we were using.

That's sweet Richard- not real fit right now by usual BL standard , but surviving crazy world anyway.. so I appreciate the effort. Anyway ---- seems you're all game for another round, so let's do this sh*t one more time ....
              been kinda strange not having yous harrassing me anyway ...
              I've done some pretty hard core cold as **** China over the last 3 mths with only little and sporadic training but did find some cool stuff I 'll no doubt share a little later. Now that the bulk of business is out of the way and a good recovery is so imminent ( as in going hm to cry and be warm any moment before the big training recoup and title pursuit) am still fairly confdent that I can both take that title , lighten up a little on my ass, chill and just enjoy digging my daily sweat with alittle less pressure. ...theeen providing all things go smooth with the US visa app , may still likely see you guys there by the end of the yr.

Should be extremely cool and it'll be interesting to see where the next months take us all ...

Btw : Doc - didn't we speak 'several' times last yr??? ....... and yet I may still be not be fml ha?? well lol ... l-) fair enough then .... I guess I'll just have to prove that a little later on then .. ..

Lei .... I dunno even knooow what to say to that Maestro /baby comment !! ??..... Not f*cking Maestro and be f*cked if he could handle a BL anyway. Good news though is that I do definately know some other lonely Mongolian sour milk and yoghurt chicks who might indeed be willing to keep him......
              I'll keep their contacts and you just let me know . l-)

About this Darwinist section Doc is talking about, ....... don't really know wtf your saying with that Rich and I know that's the note we left and went metal on end '05 ......but if you are 'that' ballsy you're going to host something like that, then sweet as a mofo.... I'm going to look fwd to it .

still here I guess and still seeing it out with yas

cheers .

Blooming tianshi Lotus
              Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2006, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered

Btw : Doc - didn't we speak 'several' times last yr??? ....... and yet I may still be not be fml ha?? well lol ... . fair enough.... I guess I'll just have to prove that a little later then .. ..

cheers .

Blooming tianshi Lotus
                I'll take your word for it. And, for the rest of the nonbelievers, we'll wait for Maestro's video.

Imagine. You, in his profile.

russbo.com

Comment

Come again?? .how 'does' that go exactly ??

Comment

Christ, I can't block ALL her posts, damnit!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                    x
                    x
                    Working...
                    X