Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye from BL. (BLOOMING LOONEY TUNES!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing your catabolizing while smoking is once healthy lung tissue. I've heard of a few chinese native qigong masters who allegedly energetically clear the bad juju from cigarettes before smoking them, but im pretty sceptical about that too, given that they still turn their fingernails yellow in the end. Sucking tar and drugs into your lungs is something you do because it gets you high, and makes you feel good. The moment you can accept that and drop any illusions about it helping you detox you'll be one big step closer to living in our shared reality. Peace
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

I think that is far too simple an approach for our BL. Everything she does is just more important.

Comment

lmao, did bl just say that smoking cleans your lungs?
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

She made a claim in that post, which she's made in the past, inferring that (at least in her case) tobacco smoking could allow her to catabolize toxins at a higher rate than normal, and allow her to recieve other health benefits.

Perhaps crack cocaine could help her catabolize those toxins even faster..........

Comment

Look Daodejing,
            Lest not forget whichoff the wall freak messaged mee asking how to help his girlfriend deal with the qigong demons she was seeing and he believed actually existed if iii could keep his little secret ,okay. @). And shiva as in the hindu god shiva representing new worlds and level ups where something dies to make way for that something new ( like a belief or habit perhaps ) like a pheonix from the ashes, I also support... as kwan yin evokes peoples minds and thoughts toward compassion. and having compassion for someones soul or spirit as your grounds to fight. ..and ouch and tally ho about true compassion meaning to suffer wiith someone... and ouch for those that're doing it for loads of them .. hoping to see them through the nxt selfbetterment level up.. as you do and might . .. and what does one o those look to a warrior you think.. or a bodhisattva?? ..or a brahmin??... or just a regular person wanting something better to look forward to.??

Anyway, aS for the way I talk about tantra, ..I sincerely have no mofo idea why when I do that you men seem to think that it means I personally want to sleep with any of you! I am recounting and interperating a school of thought to describe the way youu carry on and an alternative how to do that in a possibly more healthy fashion. As optimistic and big headed and or pained in the ass as it may otherwise make you.

Be clear. I aam the help at non drug advocant schools of belief ..... and we'll take those guys on too! .I am the one whos comitted my last however many yrs to counseling and anthology and sociology studies, and understanding and interperating the most ancient philosophers minds and natures so much so as to make a degree of it and put that out there for ppl .. I'm the small western woman training my ass off harder than most men who rode warriorville aand left every western comfort and financial and asthetic glory opportunity here to travel China teaching and lecturing studying and learning old school warriorism for 4 yrs at the expense of every mofo thing that I did and Iim the one whos put in all this chan study and introspection and the real yards of a more aware life just to make it through and understand wtf you were all going mental about. .. and why that is okay ... as many of you continued to harrass me for yrs . and i'm the one who hears out every single last word of mofo mental crazy f*ck thing you ppl bring to me privately or otherwise and I'm the one dedicated to changing some of it or making some of it easier to live with .. if at all possible. as most mahayanna might.

And for the second time, I am nOt a scientologist! But I doo think out of alot of the regularly posting russbo member crew that i am probably the one who's had the closet and most intimate inside view of these ppl and how they operate aand what they're about and how it's logic actually stacks in terms of clinical sequity...and I and Richard and the Nz army amongst many others , have the test evaluations that I say that I'm more skilled and equipped to do that than most of you atm , and most of most ppl anywhere... atm..
            And going into that with scn babe with such an open mind, that most of you likely would nOt have, judging from your comments here about it , also finding some value and good sense on some of te facets of what they sell over there.
            unfortunatelty or not though, at the end of the day, nowthat I no longer see or speak to with scn babe ( fingers crossed at 5 days to beat last 13 1/2 mths 8 day no contact record) , I do have to say that it is my impressionof these ppl that they are strict, and dedicated and logical and educated and methodical and clearly sequitous and above reproach until someone else can take on board what they say and debate addressing each and every single point on fair grounds. and as for Daodejings public speaking suggestion, i aallready am a toastmasters debating champion, have been public speaking since I was in primary school aand I have been travelling the world lectuering groups of up to 500 + ppl up to 6 times a day on life and motivation to betterment. .. and I'm talking with the dean at Pheonix about a PhD in under anthroplogical sociology and contextual phililogy to the PhD in Education curriculum and syllabus leadership so that I can hopefully approach differnt governements around the world ( as in how other educated people in that position might take it on to attempt) to do something about the way and what they are teaching our children about love andsurvival and the environment and international inflictions and health and history etc that they have never gotten. Shy i aint. .

aanyway, that scn experience Doc, since you're so ... subtley intersted in, was one of the most mentally and emotionally intense, tough, passionate , hot, sad and mentally draining forays I've ever done!.. those ppl are f*cking mad ..but it makes senmse in the weirdest freaking way that wtf do you??!/..

I still think they have merit and share alOt of tenets and logic and correlating sequity with buddhism and hinduism and maybe even freemason christianity to an extent , but they are reeeally hard on themselves... as one might expect froma school who like buddhism instead of accepting mental illnes or even non self supporting illness ( hence qigong and duty to your vehicle and gongfu and emptymindedness and clarity and zen and focusing on the moment when it all gets rough...like during pain barriers for example wher you migt zen through instead of taking drug relief and so on..like in part of a scientolgically correct birth ) and the need for sdrugs, we perfer nOt to mess up and make ourselves sick and die earlier from poor diet and mind set, nor suffer the painful and damaging consequesnces of pharmacueticals... like inthe case of interferon and ribaviron for example, when catabolising not only sdoes a better job without the sideeffects the prescribers often prefer to overlook, but prevent the suffer from more potentially dying from liver cancer aand suffering the 20yrs in pain that it might take you to get that bad, or Doc pschye drugs... instead of talking about what tf is really going on in your head... Daodejing believes in physically visual demons for chrissake... and more than 80 percent opf all ppl everywhere suffer a mental illness in some capacity.
            wtf about that.
            I do nOt support a planet of drugged out zombies!! I do avocate being there for someone as long as can handle it and taking notes for yourself on how better to assimilate to the quiet problems ppl have that drive them to painful existance and damaging behaviours.
            I've also told you that I have been assessed when entering the NZ army for pre SAS officership in a secure facility mind you, for every godammed mental illness on their books.. inculuding shcitzophrenia, whih their team of senior psyches , ...couldnt prove. they know I smart, I think and look at stuff different and they can't call it anything but highly functioning. go f*cking figure.
            Anyway, if youre going to sit here and try to look down on mee after all the private glimpses of I 've had of your ppls stangnesses and whathaveyou, then I can't take you as anything more an entertaining flythrough myself. .. particularly when you've approached me off your own bat, and done it asking me for help. ..or sex.. or photos. ..or smutt mail..or just some acknowledgemwent thaty I think you may be sexy and sexable...or a little smart enough to be validated by me.

I have alot of extremely beautifl memories of loads of forum ppl, particularly here, but if you think I'm going to wear extrolpations and loose stances on the big stuff, then you're mistaken.

As for smoking, we know firstly that nicotinic acid ( b3) needs to be non chemically heated ( as promoted by scientology in a it pill with sauna to heat) to metabolises carbs and balance fluids in your kidneys and therefore regulate potassium and your heart rate... and we also know that if you match and top acidity and ph levels that it causes a chemical peel... and what is left underneath is fresh baby new tissue....we also know that cancer is subjectibve to sugar and carbs activating certain genes and rna reactions, and we know that gangreen and so on is caused by deprivation of oxygen and nOt from smoking as a blanket cause. We know that ppl have lived over 100 as smokers and we know that smoker consuming twice ( or relative portions of vit C to smoking ) will stiiil have their bodies efficiently have iron carry sufficient oxygen to function at optimium health. ..and Iii also know thay I can smokwe and cardiovascularly kick your ass at most stuff we'd do...and over longer periods.

I hate one sided arguements that dontr show objectivity, because as daodejing will probbbably tell you, or Zachsan US lawman might tell you, every good debater knows that there are ways and means of winning absolutely aany side of any arguement. and every arguement has two.

Anyway enough from BL. For homework I recommend reflection over a sesh of 200 repped sets of full body bwe + 1 hr legs and pelvic isos at fractioned intervals to 1000 stretching at change and 1 hr intense cardio on top. ..

Go work out, get slightly realer and we'll all maybe chat later.

cheers, rock on and amtabah .
            Last edited by Guest; 07-14-2006, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Onesp1ng, I'll pay for those pictures man. This is just truly ****ing comical.

Oh, and if you'll excuse me, it's almost 5 PM. School's out, and my little sex slaves should be getting back soon.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

<a href=http://www.cheapmkhandbags.net/>michael kors handbags outlet</a> colors providers http://www.mulberry-zone.co.uk/
                Last edited by Guest; 06-05-2013, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  He has no pictures! I told you no-one has the real shots outside of work and Gsp1ng is no exception
                  Ummm.. I DO.
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

We do need to just ban that ip. If only she would just stop. And learn the reason why she keeps getting banned from websites. Doc, I see everything you've been saying.

Comment

I have seen the photos.

OH MY.

Steve, we are going to have to have people PAY to see this shit.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

Oh just post em and save us the suspense.

Comment

lol.

Firstly Daode, yoU shut up !.. Mr.wants to pm strangers to get a weird on together! .. You asked me yourself if you and I could 'hook up' sometime and you that weirded mee out about it...so i weirded ya back. :/. .. least when ii agree to potentially meet ppl, it's mostly martially related. I dig that . checking out other schools and visiting temples and crap. To just get together with some net freak Only the grounds of meeting to see each other , is kinda of weird. It freaks me out! .. There's only 1 person i nearly agreed to do that with and he knows exactly who he is. but nearly still quite isn't did, is it boys.

Anyway, if we 're making money on it then I guess it's all good afterall. ....
                          I don't know where you think you're getting these photies from Steve, and I'd like to say I do right back but unfortunately adont.!!:/........, but if you hack a copy from somewhere, i'll pay yoU for one of each the best myself. ..bast*rds. God knows where they are.

and if you get the videos.. well i'm just going to deny deny anyway.

on the flirting though, the funny thing about thaat is that men just can't seem to figure out when it is we aare actually flirting and when they make a play and we're teasing them about what they caant have and goading them into something that might help them get something like it later. Slight difference. Good luck figuring it out. Players for life! @).
                          On coke and crack or whatever though, at shaolin , and i cant remember if was Deyang or Suxi or who exactly said it, but apparently even ginger and garlic for stimulants is a huge nono! :0 ;?... i don't know if that's cause they think ppl should just settle the hell down a minute and chill or if it's because they can't afford the metabolism but I don't think they going to approve of coke orr brainchemical altering tranquilisers and crap.!??......
                          I have and had had tonnes of friends that smoke pot for pretty similar reasons i meditate, but i am going to just make my position on it and say, I think when ppl doo that, they are weak ass copping out. Yah you get insights and stuff, but get there withoout it and talk to me.
                          Besides , then the only comedown is remembering everyone else nOt getting that was the point.

Anyway, the Only dodgey photos ( as in naked or anything less than a bikini top and workout or training pants), Gene Ching has on his solicitors file. They are the Only pics like that aanyone has and the only reason he haas those, besides that he harrassed me for aages for them, is because he passport pic not cutting it, it was a jOke sending them to him then because I'd just done some serious survival yards in developing world China and looked like shit!! i'm talking pale, not many products or cosmetics and totally emotionally rocked by visa bs, only soo much cash, and three airfares hm I couldn't use cos some secretary didn't file my visa upgrade paperwork in time and not sure if I was even going to make it home. it was funny as check this out Dying gets. so hahaha. and while supposedly still on him like a freak stalker , when he came to town for the 1st traditional shaolin ma festival, I stiil didn't go to see him. and thaats when he dirtied up and banned me and I came here. So whatever .
                          and i still have a weak spot for my shaolin boys. Diig that.

The amount of personal information I haave about so many of you that you've given me yourselves, is .. speaking for itself to me anyway. Crazy to be interEsted in human interest. whatever. Fancy being alive.

cheers, and happy journeys.

Leave yas the moment I don't have reason to come back.

BtL.

P.s ... just to be seriously Kosh about it all, I think the idiot comment waas probably one of the only BL diatribe posts to exist in recent times, and the colloquial defination of idiocy being where you do the same thing over and over expecting different results, I justified it. Both Hindu aand Buddhist texts say on right speech that as long as what you say is truth, that it's all good. soo that's what i'm going with.

cheers
                          Last edited by Guest; 07-15-2006, 03:18 AM.

Comment

on counseling BL...

If you offering me an audting btw Daode...well good f*cking luck!! I aam the auditor. Capichae on that! @) . yay the lone road. l-).......

Comment

"Players for life"? This coming from a middle aged single mother? Maybe that's what the cock told you when he left you with a button in the oven. You're an idiot.
                              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

31 is middle aged??!!?.. well lol okay.. cos f*cked if I didn't believe I was going to be around til 110! @)

And you got it wrong! The 'Player for life ' thing was an internal joke from the club I used I to work at. When I tried to leave, as their biggest earner, it was the last thing they said to me. Bl nEver goes back! Maybe thaat's where the idiocy lays. Never's a big word. Sorry LeiYunFut.. Stylee aint the only the only one movin on up.

P.s. I think those buttons are actually buns. They 're wicked.. you gotta justify every one ..and they take aloda either work or suffering to have at all.

We kool on our own . .. so long as we don't cry and do it again the same. we warrior women. (shrug) ...I f*cked up. We clear it hurt.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X