Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You will require a credit/debit/debit card for Fubo?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will require a credit/debit/debit card for Fubo?

• FuboTV allows access from over 100+ channels, which can be accessed and streamed via your mobile app.
    • If you enrol from Fubo.tv/connect, you may view news, TV series, and live telecasts, as well as anything else the Television channels you subscribe to require.
    • Many sports networks are available with FuboTV, like ESPN, FS1, NBCSN, NBA TV.
    • For sports fans, it’s a win-win scenario.
    • Soccer, cricket, MLB, or NBA games, among many other things, may be viewed.
    • You will be given a free cloud DVR to upload and store your best live TV programmes.
    Need of Card:-
    • When your free trial period expires, the computer will convert it to a subscription. The day following your trial version finishes, your first payment is due.
    • The first month will be charged by FuboTV.
    • As a result, it is critical to understand when the free trial period finishes.
    • They will tell you when your sample period expires in the last stage of signing up.
    • “You will not be charged until the trial version expires on (the date at (time),” the notification will say.
    • If you have forgotten this information, you may also check the fuboTV account page.
    • Go to My Account My Account.
    • The rest of your trial will then be visible to you.
    How can I terminate my fuboTV membership?
    • You have the option to discontinue your Fubotv/connect
    • membership at any moment.
    • There are no cancellation penalties.
    • Even if you cancel your membership, you can still view the material.
    • It will not compensate you.
    • If you want to take a break, you can pause your paid service for a few months.
    • The instructions may be found on this page.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
x
x
Working...
X