Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommend a trusted pottery studio

Hi everyone, I'm really interested in starting pottery as a new hobby and am looking for recommendations on good places in Chicago that offer classes for beginners. Ideally, something flexible without requiring a long-term commitment. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!​

Hello! If you’re looking to start pottery without committing to long-term classes, I highly recommend checking out the Pottery Studio in Old Town, Chicago https://pottery-chicago.com/pottery-...d-town-chicago . They offer a variety of one-time classes that are perfect for beginners. These sessions include everything from wheel throwing and hand-building to glazing techniques. The best part is that there’s no enrollment fee or membership required, so you can sign up for individual classes whenever it fits your schedule. Their classes are about two hours long, and you’ll get to make your own piece to take home. The instructors are very experienced and provide all the materials you’ll need, which makes it really convenient and fun. They cater to all ages, so whether you’re an adult looking to explore a new hobby or want to introduce your kids to pottery, they have something suitable. I’ve found their environment to be very welcoming and supportive, making it easy for beginners to feel comfortable and learn at their own pace. You can find more details about their classes and schedule on their website, Pottery Studio in Old Town. It’s a fantastic way to get creative and unwind.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X