Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here practice Southern Shaolin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all I was joking when I said hungar was useless. I have a friend who trained it. And that is how I used to make fun of him.
    I was also joking about mastering Shaolin. Granted I am probably better than most of you but I am NO master.
    I thought you guys would pick up on that.

I don't care where your master fought. YOU are not HIM.

I don't call names I just start swinging.

I don't care about wieght class. I have knocked out all sizes.

COME AND GET ME!

Comment

lol, I'm still surprised you had to explain your sarcasm.....

TigerfromShantung, have you found a place to train yet, have you visited any schools yet?
      practice wu de

Comment

shaolinstylee

Thank you for your kind and loving words. Your the only one who really understand me. And Doc of course.

I think a group hug is in order.

Comment

um, don't touch me dude......

I thought you weren't into "that" stuff anymore.
          practice wu de

Comment

Not that there is anything wrong with that. lol

"My fathers gay!" -George Castanza from Seinfeld

Comment

yea..mortal has talked shit about hung ga in numerous threads usually i just ignore it, infact i think everytime untill now i havent said anything, im not his friend im a forum reader and im supposed to pick up on his bullshit? mortal you dont know shit about hung ga, so why dont you shut up? didnt your daddy ever tell you if youve got nothing good to say then shut the hell up?

besides, how was i supposed to pick up on mortals sarcasm? hes one of the most arrogant internet warriors you can find, talkin all this shit about sifu grados, like we all havent seen him post that site numerous times, what are you trying to make a point or something posting that here? thats nothing to me, every app i saw was on 2 beats at the most, thats low level, thats my level and i dont even train more then i smoke

listen, i dont care about mortal, hes either gripeing about how yan ming didnt teach him shit in shaolin and youd be better off learning street combat from grados then learning from a monk, and everyone knows what im talking about.

or, hes bullshitting about shaolin when he doesnt have a friggin idea what hes talking about because how could he when he contradicts himself

the best bet you got mortal is a one punch wonder at best and maybe some kicks, ive seen that before, if i do get a chance to "visit" mortal at mexican wing chun blvd ny ny, then sure ill shut him up but im not gonna waste my time thinkin about this
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

"yea..mortal has talked shit about hung ga in numerous threads usually i just ignore it, infact i think everytime untill now i havent said anything, im not his friend im a forum reader and im supposed to pick up on his bullshit? mortal you dont know shit about hung ga, so why dont you shut up? didnt your daddy ever tell you if youve got nothing good to say then shut the hell up?"

Don't get your panties in such a bunch. lol

"besides, how was i supposed to pick up on mortals sarcasm? hes one of the most arrogant internet warriors you can find, talkin all this shit about sifu grados, like we all havent seen him post that site numerous times, what are you trying to make a point or something posting that here? thats nothing to me, every app i saw was on 2 beats at the most, thats low level, thats my level and i dont even train more then i smoke"

Come to the school and tell grados he is low level. I look forward to it.
                Try posting using the Queens english. Stop smoking it is hurting your fragile little mind. What are you going to do fight everyone who doesn't like hungar. That would be a large percentage of the world.

"listen, i dont care about mortal, hes either gripeing about how yan ming didnt teach him shit in shaolin and youd be better off learning street combat from grados then learning from a monk, and everyone knows what im talking about."

If you don't care about me shut up. You are a walking contradiction

"the best bet you got mortal is a one punch wonder at best and maybe some kicks, ive seen that before, if i do get a chance to "visit" mortal at mexican wing chun blvd ny ny, then sure ill shut him up but im not gonna waste my time thinkin about this"

I don't know where the rascist mexican comment fits in. You could never shut me up even if you beat me. My will is much too strong sonny boy.

You need to be smart to pick up on sarcasm. Your posts clearly shows your about as intelligent as a box of old crayon peices.

People on the internet forum are intitled to their opinions. If you only want people who agree with you, go on a forum for hungar.

Also on your prior post you said you don't spar with hot heads. Neither do I. I just knock them out.

You mentioned the ultimate fighting. What is your teachers name? Where is your school? When was he in it. This does nothing to help your credentials(look it up I know it is a big word ). Just wanted to see who he is.

Comment

"Come to the school and tell grados he is low level. I look forward to it.
                  Try posting using the Queens english. Stop smoking it is hurting your fragile little mind. What are you going to do fight everyone who doesn't like hungar. That would be a large percentage of the world."

i never said grados was low level, i know his lineage im aware of more then your capable of, either way the mexican remark and the critique about the apps was only the same negative type of remark youve made in the past and are still continuing to make

"Come to the school and tell grados he is low level. I look forward to it.
                  Try posting using the Queens english. Stop smoking it is hurting your fragile little mind. What are you going to do fight everyone who doesn't like hungar. That would be a large percentage of the world.)"

"What are you going to do fight everyone who doesn't like hungar"

and what the hell is this about? your the one that came outta nowhere and responded all this
                  "Bring your punk ass to New York www.sifugrados.com.

I would spank you like I was your daddy. Make sure you bring a friend so he could video tape it for the website."

"I don't care where your master fought. YOU are not HIM.

I don't call names I just start swinging.

I don't care about wieght class. I have knocked out all sizes.

COME AND GET ME"

you constantly just say whatever you want about whoever, and act like when someone else talks shit, its such a surprise. im sure someone like you would need to train with every monk in town and grados to boot to keep your big mouth outta trouble

you wanna act like im the one whos full of it, this thread was originally about someone looking for help with finding a school and you come in with;

"Southern style=useless. lol Especially hungar."

"Why don't you try Shi de ru. I think his school is out there.
                  All the hung gar I have seen is slow and useless. And the stances aren't deep enough. True if a practioner hits you it will hurt but that is a big IF!
                  They are much too slow."

this guy isnt your friend, your not nonchalantly jokeing with him, he was earnestly seeking help and you give him this garbage. the fact of the matter is your full of shit, you dont know anything about hung ga, your ignorance is only outweighed by your arrogance, which is far misplaced because you have no skills, and your annoying with your constant play on words

you ask me my sifus name, i dont need to go there again, only one person on this board knows my sifu and if he reads this i hope he wouldnt mention his name..

either way, im done with this one, "ease on" mortal..lol
                  "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Why should his name be a secret? If he fought in the ultimate fighting? Afraid I might show up at your school with a camera?

Now I know never to take you seriously again.

Comment

wing chun and hung gar are both pathetic excuses for fighting styles! you're both weak, i could wipe the floor with both of you at the same time, blindfolded, with my hands tied behind my back. plus, my penis is probably at least FIVE TIMES - count em, FIVE - as large as both of your pathetic little toothpicks COMBINED.

Comment

Here is a little post I found by maestro

"people shouldnt be so defensive, and sensitive"

"the minute someone disagrees with someone or challenges there ideas they get all clammy and freak out"

What a hippocrit. Look that word up.

Comment

only look for the word "hypocrite", otherwise you might be looking for a while.

Comment

lolo I should have spell checked. Leave it to zachsan to put my mistakes under the spotlight.

Thanks for keeping me honest.

P.S. Hungar sucks.

Comment

Mortal = scum bag. Mastro = douche bag.

now I'm happy..and entertained. And I thought everyone here loved eachother.

I miss my mommy...please don't hurt me you big strong men.
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

The thread should be changed to:
                                Iron Penis Applications: Swordfighting
                                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                                X