What to do after/instead of Shaolin Kung Fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by searcher View Post
    Sometimes I think I should open a Shaolin KF club here. There's no offer widely around. The problem is, I don't feel ready to teach others. I just know the bsic routines (stances static and in motion) Ji Ben Gong, Tan Tui, and then wu Bu and Lian Huang Quan. I'm still learning more forms, but on my own.
    What do you guys think? Should I?

The reason that you shouldnt, is that people can get hurt especially If you are unsupervised.

Group sex with other men? what the **** are you guys talking about now? you guys are nuts...
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Men u should really think what is the fastest way to realize absolute non violence

In the Yi Jing fire is awakening, two yang surrounding a yin
      In budism u should not be jealous
      In psychoanalysis paranoia can be born from repressed homosexuality. Because u cant say i love him, u say i hate him
      In the Republic of Plato, the keepers of the republic law, do not marry but live in a community of men and women

Comment

paranoia can be associated with many things, or everything. There are also phobia's like arachnophobia xenophobia etc.

In my opinion. Paranoia comes from being in fear of your life for too long, or being exposed to that mental chemical neurological state for two long, the brain can rewire itself sometimes not in a good way. This is usually due to some type of traumatic experience.

Then there are things like paranoid schizophrenia

What the **** does paranioa have to do with homosexuality. Sometimes the shit you say is just weird...

Im a psychologist. lol jk
        Last edited by master splinter; 06-14-2009, 03:15 AM.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

It is not me link paranoia to repressed homosexuality it is Freud. For me that makes kind of sense: for several reasons i cannot say i love him, i love his sex, so i say i hate him....

Comment

liu, how does saying anybody can be a potential teacher equal homosexuality exactly?

where is this coming from?
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Check the trigram o fire!

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                It is not me link paranoia to repressed homosexuality it is Freud. For me that makes kind of sense: for several reasons i cannot say i love him, i love his sex, so i say i hate him....
                Freud was wrong in a lot of ways imo. And i dont remember him saying that, but maybe i just forgot. Its been a while...

I personally dont agree... Paranoia isnt always a product of repressed homosexuality.

I dont think the soldiers in iraq and afghanistan who are paranoid and fearing for their lives everyday, account their paranoia to wanting to be able to butthump iraqi's

Comment

Working...
                X