Thanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that, while I'm not trying to make a claim for lost D'dollars, there were a couple times when I tried to withdraw funds ( because it popped up that I needed an arcade card, which I have), and when I did, the money was lost, lost forever, to the so very compassionate, super russbo gods and godesses.

I thought I needed to take out money, for the sole reason that it seemed time on my arcade card was up, but, afterwords, I got back into the coliseum no problem. I didn't buy a new card. About 1500 lost in total. Don't know if you guys have anything to do with technical issues like this..

Maybe you stole it?

be well,

g
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Has anyone actually succeeded in stealing docdollars? I know I sure as hell haven't
      Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

I have.

OOPS...
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

me too.. stole some from zach when he was trying to gank mine...
          practice wu de

Comment

When Zach was up to ten million docdollars, I decided to try to steal it from him.
            But, you need ten million docdollars to be able to steal it.
            So, I created it. Hmmm. And then attempted to steal ten million docdollars from Zach. Hell, I"ve got good reputation, it should work...

It didn't. I lost ten million, and Zach gained it.

Twenty million docdollars. A lot of hats and name changes....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Would you have been as nice to Zachsan as you were to onesp1ng when you ganked his money?

Does he even know?

Comment

lol, nice try doc. I was wondering when that artificial was going to get scrooged. So, are we going to get tried, or do we just end up in the docdungeon, as you are the Super Admin aka emporer.
                practice wu de

Comment

don't worry about it stylee. jail for the leaders of the russbo.com underground will be a walk in the park. all the privacy you want, your own cooking, tv...

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
                    don't worry about it stylee. jail for the leaders of the russbo.com underground will be a walk in the park. all the privacy you want, your own cooking, tv...
                    Mickey's Pen, Force fed Doc's Lasagna and Chinese TV.
                    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

just for that i stole 50 bucks from you. lol...

Comment

You guys are the Russbo mafia- bribe the jury.

* hint *

Comment

tried that one already. whenever i click on "donate", it tells me, "action does not exist". and i can't bank either. the two things that would have put the underbelly of russbo.com in my pocket...

Comment

Thanks, but I tried that too... same thing. I was going to send doc a cool half mill.... but NOOOOOOOO, damn donate button.
                            practice wu de

Comment

I have a feeling someone has been stealing my D'dollars gain. Damn half-wits.

g
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Damn stealing...i tried to steal from Zachsan and lost 600...

Comment

Working...
                                X