No announcement yet.

Thanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so that was you who gave me all that money. thanks man.

Comment

*sigh* the one thing i ever do bad in ALL my life, and it backfires. i guess i'll ahve to go back to being perfect

Comment

Perfect, eh? dogchow, you've really got it rough.

I can already see how you've been deprived -- your life, through and through. If you only could understand the sadness I feel at this very moment, thinking about this state you exist in......

All I can say is, please, may someone from some where bless you with imperfections, so that you may finally begin to live your life...

(it's better this way i tell ya!)

g
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Hell, the fact that i mis-spelled "have" in my previous post is enough to warrant some...reflection on my part. Good thing the computer dots the i's and crosses the t's. otherwise my perfect reputation would be in all sorts of trouble

How about: I'm as close to perfect as i will ever be.

Comment

Works for me...
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Keep thinking that dog... Remember, some of us have met you (or will soon).

Zach, hopefully you'll be updating that to 14 after today.. oo, and I got a #5 jersey for xmas...
              practice wu de

Comment

nice.

yeah hopefully it'll be up to 14, but i only care for the sake of the franchise record books. i'm more concerned that donovan and the WRs click for whatever time he's on the field, or at least look like they're clicking by the time he's taken out. or i should say donovan and the eagles, because our best receiver is our running back, followed by both of our starting tight ends, and then our WRs.... oy....

Comment

Originally posted by shaolinstylee
                  Keep thinking that dog... Remember, some of us have met you (or will soon).

Zach, hopefully you'll be updating that to 14 after today.. oo, and I got a #5 jersey for xmas...

How much will it take to keep you quiet???

Comment

Yeah, start using that donate button buddy...

lol.... have fun in Vegas (are you there now?)
                    practice wu de

Comment

Actually i just got back last night. It was one awesome trip.

Thanks again Doc, by the way.

Comment

You should post a journal from your trip...

what you learned, etc.
                        practice wu de

Comment

Actually, i've already started writing it. Its from a notebook that i kept my journal in while i was there. I think i already ahve 3 days worth and i made it public for everyone tor ead. Ill start a thread on it sometime when i find the time. Getting stuff ready for Israel, and its been a pain in the ass non-stop since i got back

Comment

Cool, thanks....
                            practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by dogchow108
                              Actually, i've already started writing it. Its from a notebook that i kept my journal in while i was there. I think i already ahve 3 days worth and i made it public for everyone tor ead. Ill start a thread on it sometime when i find the time. Getting stuff ready for Israel, and its been a pain in the ass non-stop since i got back
                              Can't wait for Part 2 of day 3... wondering how you are going to tell this story..
                              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Lol, im actually going to put the rest up pretty soon. after the actual log i'll make a commentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X