Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police arrest Biafra separatists in raid on 'shrine'

Police arrest Biafra separatists in raid on 'shrine'
    Police in Nigeria say they’ve arrested seven suspected members of the banned separatist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (Ipob), during a raid on their "shrine" hideout.

For betting SLOTXO games, wherever they are, use the player's abilities. To make money by winning games too. Online slot games are therefore suitable for players who like challenges.

A police spokesman said they recovered a live python from the location in Imo state, as well as eight pistols and two uniforms belonging to a female police officer who's been missing for five years.

The spokesman said the raid followed a tip-off about a person who had been providing the separatists with juju charms, which they believed could protect them from bullets and knives.

The separatists - accused of frequent attacks on security forces - are campaigning for a breakaway state of Biafra in south-east Nigeria.

The leader of the Ipob group, Nnamdi Kanu is standing trial for terrorism and treason related charges which he has denied.

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! www.jeffbrandrealestate.com

Comment

Working...
    X