No announcement yet.

Question on DeYang...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arhat, thanks for replying but your reply wasn't exactly very clear. What "exactly" was the funny thing about it? Heh heh. And yes, I downloaded "The Love Edit" a long time ago. I still have it on drive. Pretty cool video. You train with him Arhat, maybe yer one of the dudes in that video? Ha.

Maestro, yes, I do have some general knowledge on Gates and Iron Shirt Training, but I wanted to specify the neck, torso, etc, to make sure things were more clear.

Hey, just wanted to point out also, Arhat is from the word "Lohan", correct? And the Lohan were known as the holy warriors of Buddha or something along those lines, correct? Ha ha, it's just kinda hiliarious with a Water Buffalo under the word Arhat (Lohan)...
    a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

I would suggest that you don't make fun of Arhat's water buffalo.

Some of the gang still have not recovered from the last time he got angry....
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Hey, Arhat may have a majestic Water Buffalo, but I got McBain with a christmas hat on. Can't beat that. Haha.
        a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

Working...
        X