Feeling sick while training: nausea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its pretty funny

when doc writes about medical topics, i feel like im reading a highschool healthbook or something

its not just the words, also the style of writing he has..i guess its just me, i dunno

its entertaining to say the least

amitabha
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Yes, I bet he has a highschool heathbook right there opened up to the right chapter that he is quoting from. I wish I thought of that. But it's not that important for me. I don't own this site. I don't have to take the big boss role. Doc is a good person for the position. Whether he has a healthbook there or not.

a mi tuo fo
      -Xing Jian

Comment

Premier, you mentioned that you sweat easily. Do ever experience spontaneous sweating? IE do you easily get sweaty palms when your sitting down (inactive) in a room that isnt that warm? Do you sweat at night while you're asleep? Do experience low grade feverish symptoms which get worse in the evening? Are all the classes in which you've gotten nauseous during the evening or the morning? Look at your tongue in the mirror (scrap this part if you brush your tongue when you brush your teeth) is there a white coat on it or is sort of dry and red with a red tongue body? Are there any cracks on the tongue? Is the tongue pale and not red?

Do you have any respiratory problems? How's your diet right now? Do you eat your meals at regular times or whenever you can fit them in?

Depending on the answers to those questions, you can probably treat the underlying conditions with dietary changes, and the presence of some herbal foods in your diet. But you should still see a medical proffessional and get it checked out.
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Thanks for everyone's concern and advice. I'll follow everyone's advice and let ya'll know how it turns out. Thanx again.
          Amithaba

Comment

Working...
          X