No announcement yet.

Dear Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well there are a lot of martial nerds yes but speak for yourself there zach!

I wish I had a dollar for every no-neck but let's not say EVERY. If I had to die and get reborn again and had the choice to be anyone I would choose me, trust me when I tell you.
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Well, seems like Zack hit a nerve with you positively non-dorky, full necked party animals.

But yeah Zack, speak for yourself man…

The return of the one and only! Wow. It’s been a very long time. What’s goin on fellas. I’m back in England for a short time.

It’s very hard to keep abreast of all this when you don’t have a dsl line close by – I just realised how behind I am on the insanity of Russbo. Good to see the regulars still here – Cheye, Arhat, Vince, Zack, Stylee, Chow...I trust everyone is well. Lord Cod – hope your health hasn’t gotten too bad, mental and otherwise – some insane shit seems to have happened here in the past couple of years; avaricious monks, amusingly crazy Michael Jackson look-alike bitches, jail...lol

There is some classic shit that had me crying as I was going through it. BL? I gotta tell you, from a non-involved viewpoint, that was some of the funniest stuff I have ever read on this site..the kooks that come here…so much better then TV…

This still remains the funniest site on the web. Glad to see some things don’t change (that much).

Much to catch up on…

Later…

Comment

Hey man, WTF..

I used to be a god here..what's this 'elite member' shit?

I demand my former title back!

Comment

Welcome back Lippy. Have any cars stolen recently? Just curious.

As for the god thing, well, I'll see what I can do.

And as for the others, well, maybe a mass exodus to HELL would straighten this crew out. Imagine, dissing the great bald one.

Hmmmm.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

hey dave nice to see you back.

i thought about u recently when i first started reading about lebanon and iraq

good to know your alive

hope you happen to stumble upon some of the more interesting threads you missed..lolo
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Vince, you have no idea how much it warms my heart to see that after all this time, you still remain one insane mother****er...

I mean it. I laughed long and hard at some of your posts. You and Mortal are a perfect match.

Doc, no more car. It died. And seeing as how little I'm in England now, I just rent when I need to.

No point in buying a car in Israel - the first day I'd get it, a rocket would probably land on it. Just goes to show that problems remain the same no matter where you go; their form just changes a little.

Comment

glad to see you back Dave!

Hopefully you will be back to God status soon.
                -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Thought I fixed that.

Not sure why the forum gods are resistant to the change...
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

What's the good word Rich..good to be back..

And don't sweat it Doc, I was just kidding. Wouldn't dream of making you spend your precious Doc time on such trivialities...

Comment

Hey, one sec...

My title has returned, new and improved no less..

Thanks Doc!

Super Dooper's just fine...

Ok Arhat, now we can lock horns...

Comment

It is my pleasure to spend my valuable time on such trivialities.

Especially on such a deity as yourself.

russbo.com

Comment

Thank Cod, the Hair Horn Posse is looking a little slim without all our Gods around...so'd you pick up any anti-kidnapping techs lately, heh heh heh...

Seriously though I have been reading the counterterrorismblog.org and this sh!t is just psychotic. It trips me out to no end to hear these martyr tapes. It's not even fair to call them martyrs.
                          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

looks like Dark Lord Cod hooked you up with some coin too!

You could buy a Russbo Godmobile, kinda like what the Pope was rocking...that would never get stolen, unless the Chinese attack the server again and steal it for Yong Xin.
                            -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

I'm using the russbo Godmobile. Well, it's waiting for me in Vegas. And there's a line of people who want it. And I've got a line of nuns waiting to test the back seat. I think.

Damn Arhat. Anytime Lippy has a car, someone either steals, torches, destroys, or makes fun of it. How could you risk such a blessed thing....

russbo.com

Comment

Arhat, you should watch Paradise Now...

And you want trippy, then it's the tapes of the kids you should see - the ten and twelve year olds...and three year olds too, no less. Psychotic is not the word...

Comment

Working...
                                X