No announcement yet.

"Professional" Dancer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have worked in clubs and have dated a Stripper, so to add from personal experience I can back up most of what Doc says and add that the nature of the business is to get paid. The "Dancer" I dated would call "friends" if she did not make enough money in a night. So Thursday she only brings home $XXX which she deemed below average, Friday she gets on the phone calling "friends" to come see her, she calls people that she knows she will get money off of. As a side note, if I went to see her, and tipped her or bought Table Dances, then drove her home or saw her the next day I never received a refund, so keep in mind that it's all about the Benjamins. Also get the Pretty Woman fantasy out of your head that you will taker her away from it all, this girl averaged over $2000 a week in a small town in AL, so unless you got the big cheese . . . Just my $.02

Comment

Accurate. And sad.

The problem with these women, is that they're ignorant enough not to have the foresight to see what their potential futures are. They think that they're going to have great tits forever. Which is why, when I've gotten barraged with "older" strippers, my first thought when I'm asked "Wanna dance?" is, "Where's your grandchildren?"

Oh, BTW, I've actually said that in a rare bad mood moment.

To which I had gotten a response, "My daughter works here, wanna dance with her...?"
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
        ...Which is why, when I've gotten barraged with "older" strippers, my first thought when I'm asked "Wanna dance?" is, "Where's your grandchildren?"

Oh, BTW, I've actually said that in a rare bad mood moment.

To which I had gotten a response, "My daughter works here, wanna dance with her...?"
        That's so hot. Grand daughter and grandma duo dance....uhh... that makes my perenium perk up.

My situation wasn't as described by the previous examples. She was just a space case. I sensed some issues in the childhood as well. No father around...and so on. I think Im better off beating it in the privacy of my own home. Safer that way too.
        "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

The large majority are "space cases".

Problem is, here in Vegas, they are a common phenomena. It's probably the most desirable job to have if you're not an ugly woman, here in Vegas.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

sweet...maybe we can to a social experiment when I come out there in January. Am I making this up or did I see something about Decheng coming in january for a month? Either way Im thinking I'll be in the vegas area around then to inspect the quality of silicone. Which isn't much differrent than my current job.
            "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Working...
            X