No announcement yet.

I could use a little of your knowledge, Sir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, just for information sakes, as I never really put this down in writing, but there are different levels that you achieve based upon your post history. Different levels grant you different access to different things, of which, there are many.

If you're "banned", you don't get banned from the website; you go to HELL, where you can play gleefully to your heart's desire. Other's can go there also, to visit. But people who are banned, are stuck in HELL, until others either buy them out, or, Satan releases them.

Eternally Damned, is when you can't access the site. You're basically kept out, through various nefarious ways and means that only I know. But, others can buy your freedom back, and purchase your way back into HELL (but not the rest of the forum, at least, not yet).

Questions are never a bother. Don't ever, ever think that a question is not a worthwhile thing. I've said it many times before in the past. Always question.

Think about it.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I've said my piece on the BTL situation, and accept and respect everyone's view and the way in which the situation is being managed and Russbo is run. ... sorry to all if I've subjected everyone to a bit of "small dog" syndrome. I'm 5'6" and 115lbs, so I'm jealous of Doc's extra inches and everything.

Michael289, thanks for the advice on the Henan Hovel... actually, I'm not really fair, they... sorry... "we" do have a brand new very nice house that they are decorating / finishing for our second wedding on the horizon this summer... mmm I suspect I'm half-married to Hengxuan at the moment, I don't think I'm totally married until we've done the whole hog in Henan this summer! LOL

I am reasonably culturally integrated with China / the Chinese to the point that my long time Chinese friends down in Guangzhou think I'm "nearly Chinese" and don't let me get away with too much "ugly foreigner" stuff - boo hoo! I met him in Jan 2005, we went back to China together in April 2005. I just slotted in, even after refusing to let them smoke around me, they all just accepted me! LOL This I put mostly down to Hengxuan, I think if you classified him you would mark him down as Alpha Male. I think they can sense that Hengxuan and I are good for each other and therefore good for them, so everyone is incredibly kind to me / us.

We lived in Guangzhou for a while, but work brought me back to the UK, and we are not happy apart, so marriage was very natural for us. The Yan Zhang crew over here are extended family. You've got the expat effect, in that they are all away from their families, and rely on each other. They feel like brother-in-laws to me, and I treat them so.

The rest of my relatively scant MA knowledge comes vicariously through Hengxuan, in that he has trained from age 9, got into the temple, lived there before they closed the dormitories, toured the world, and is a reasonably well-know "entity" in Dengfeng, because, well, his gongfu is good.

I'm very interested in culture and psychology myself, if my life allows in the next few years, I'd love to get another degree in psychology.

I find the additional stuff on the forum quite difficult, so can't help you on the rules of the monikars.

However, your avatar... its strangely familiar to me... is it someone who has taken part in some reality tv? And is it you?

Nice talking with you Michael289!

Chicken

Comment

Reality tv!!? Nooooo. LOL! That's actually a picture of me taken this summer at my job. Unless you've been to Arkansas, you've probably never seen my visage. I've never been over seas, and I've only posted my photo on the web once before and it was on one of those online dating sites -Don't laugh. Everybody gets a little lonely once in a while.

Comment

Can other members see my email address or get to it?

Comment

I don't think so. If you click on your name, you'll see a drop down list; sending an email is not an option, so you must have turned that off in your control panel.

Shame. I'm sure BTL would love to send you emails. I'm getting at least five a day now. And that was after her "goodbye" email.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Very funny, then, that your avatar should give me such a sense of deja-vu! Oh well, its not a bad picture, at all, it gives me the sense of someone that's just been through a make-over, "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" style.... so it also surprises me that you have any trouble meeting ladies! I say post it about a bit more, I figure you're luck will change if it hasn't already!

Chicken

Comment

Yea. Keep posting it on russbo.com. Have we got ladies for you!

I have one in particular that would just adore having you as an email buddy...

russbo.com

Comment

Damn. . . does that mean I look gay? ****! Can't win for losing I guess. . . Thanks for the compliment, Chicken. We do have like what, 5 ladies on the site? Not bad odds considering only 5000 members.

Comment

5000 members, and many more thousands of viewers who lurk.

Careful what you may end up with.

russbo.com

Comment

I'm with ya

Comment

Originally posted by michael289
                        Damn. . . does that mean I look gay?
                        not at all man. the green really brings out your eyes.

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
                        Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

No comment. (Shakes his head)

"Mr. YMCA"??? I didn't notice that before.

Comment

LOL. I can see that the estore is going to start "getting used".

Maybe we should bring BL back, now that you guys have figured out how to "have fun"? I hear she likes guys that wear green.

russbo.com

Comment

When you are making a post, how do you quote a passage of somebody else's post?

Comment

michael, when ur typing your post in the post reply box, just highlight the portion you want to quote, find the button to the right of all the font and color stuff, to the left of the # key, which says, wrap quote tags around selected item... click it...and ur set...
                                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                                X