Clear All

Thanks Onesp1ng.

Comment

Thanks Onesp1ng.
      -Just trying it out.

Comment

What's with the gay dancing lion?

Total outrage and utter indignation!!!
        The whole point of Queer Eye for The Straight Guy is that they turn ordinary blokes into men that women would like to meet.... you were already there and now you've gone and swapped yourself for a gay lion????

Your picture was surely the major factor shoring up the returning female readership... (well other than BTL acheiving "Eternally Damned" status.)

So I say bring back the nice Michael289 avtar!!!

Please!

Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken
          Your picture was surely the major factor shoring up the returning female readership... (well other than BTL acheiving "Eternally Damned" status.)
          What about the rest of us testosterone laden males, LOL...
          Time to break out the green shirts guys.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

boy, if only bubba could see you know...with all that junk in your trunk... LOL!!
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

LOL, gay lion.

It's the little things in life that make it all worthwhile.

Comment

Chicken, I'll have you know that that was a raging, mega-testosterone, totally straight, purple lion.

But since you insist. . . here it is. -just for you and the girls.

Comment

I'll take it on good faith then that its only gay on the outside.

I bet you never figured when you started posting here, that you'd wind up being The Russbo Pin-up Guy?

Chicken

Comment

Yeah, that was definately one thing that never crossed my mind. Russbo pin-up guy. . . I have to say it has a nice ring to it. Although I'm not sure how Doc's gonna feel about that, being that he's the only other guy with a real pic of himself for his avatar.

Baldness is still considered sexy in some remote corners of the globe, right Doc?

Comment

did you just point your phallus towards his almighty baldness? shame on you..
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Baldness is considered sexy everywhere, oh misguided follicularly blessed dude of the green shirt.

Just ask any forty to fifty year old black crack addicted fat stripper whore in Las Vegas. They'll all say the same thing.

Doc is sexy.

Got that?

And a 1000 docdollars to the first person that can find the FIRST "don't point your phallus at doc" reference. Now who first said that...
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                          What about the rest of us testosterone laden males, LOL...
                          Time to break out the green shirts guys.
                          are you cracked?

everyone knows it's orange fanny packs that haul in chicks.
                          "Arhat, I am your father..."
                          -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Forgot about the orange fanny packs. Wow, you're going back a few years. You might have to explain that. 1000 docdollars to the russboian that can find the original orange fanny pack post.
                            Bet you can't find it...

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                            X