No announcement yet.

What is "reverse breathing"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can do some kind of breathing to the lower part of my body. I don't know if it is reverse breathing or what. I just know I did what the books said for 4 or 5 years, then I was able to do something I could never do before.

If you watch me do this breathing, you will see a very small movement of my chest. It doesn't really look like it is breathing. You will see movement of my stomach. I don't know if that is new to anyone or not. I know it was new to me when I first saw it and when I finally did it for the first time.

This discussion was talking about the perineum. I cannot offer any evidence about that, but I can give you evidence that is just about the same.

This breathing I do? I think of it as breathing with my butthole. That sounds really funny doesn't it? Breathing with your butthole. Think about it for a minute. What is your mouth? Your mouth is a roundish hole in your body, that stuff can go in and out of. What is your butthole? Your butthole is a roundish opening that stuff can go in and out of. Your butthole and your mouth are functionally equivalent. So breathing with your butthole is not really that far fetched.

When I do this breathing, my butthole tightens up instead of my chest. Then when I breath out, my butthole gets loose instead of my chest getting loose. This is not an idle claim or whatever that people will try to say it is.

I am not suggesting this so don't get your hopes up, but a person could put their finger on my butthole and they would feel it get tight, then get loose, when I do this breathing. As Doc can verify, or as anyone else can verify with an anatomy book, the butthole is right next to the perineum. So if I can make my butthole tighten and loosen as I breath, then it is within the realm of possiblity, that the perineum could also tighten and loosen during some type of breathing process.

Let the Breathing Butthole (TM) jokes begin!

Comment

except your butthole doesnt connect to your lung. So, i guess you can take in all the air you want into your ass, it wont do you any good.
      The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

Originally posted by mbokohutu

I think of it as breathing with my butthole.
        Classic!

The forum returns to its beloved roots.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Cross
          except your butthole doesnt connect to your lung.
          Well, it does, in a rather long, indirect and smelly sort of way...

You'd have to inhale pretty deeply for it to work.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

The reason I started with a balloon or cell, was that I hoped you might be able to understand something very simple. Then we could work up.
            Of course what you said was simple. That doesn't make it true, or useful, or even relevant.

This breathing I do? I think of it as breathing with my butthole. That sounds really funny doesn't it? Breathing with your butthole. Think about it for a minute. What is your mouth? Your mouth is a roundish hole in your body, that stuff can go in and out of. What is your butthole? Your butthole is a roundish opening that stuff can go in and out of. Your butthole and your mouth are functionally equivalent. So breathing with your butthole is not really that far fetched.
            You're an idiot.

Comment

Now Zachsan, he's actually informative.

Didh't you know that your butthole was a roundish opening "that stuff can go in and out of"?

Wonder what kind of stuff he was talking about. Little furry animals perhaps?

russbo.com

Comment

Curious as to why he said its normal for things to go in and out of ones butthole. I'm not sure about anyone else but thats and exit only for me.
                The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

It's an exit only for you, OR, you only use it as an exit?

LOL. sorry, couldn't resist. Grammar. It can get you into trouble.

russbo.com

Comment

Some of our beloved international friends are a little confused:

Hi! In a theme " reverse breathing " speak a word butthole. What such butthole?
                    You guys have to be a little more descriptive.

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                      Some of our beloved international friends are a little confused:

You guys have to be a little more descriptive.
                      I am simply confused, I have very much had fun! I laughed half an hour! A joke!
                      Mr. Doc to me has helped to open True! You my virtual Guru! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Cross
                        except your butthole doesnt connect to your lung. So, i guess you can take in all the air you want into your ass, it wont do you any good.
                        I live for this. Really I do. Lying in wait for people to shoot off their mouth. Then showing everyone that they have absolutely know idea about what they are talking about, and no one should listen to them.

As Doc, our resident real life medically trained person can confirm, your butthole is connected to your lungs.

You really ought to get an education before you embarass yourself like that again.

Over to you Doc. Please verify for this uneducated person that the anus, butthole, poopshoot, is connected to the lungs.

( It also gives me pleasure to know that Doc, who has said a few sarcastic things, is going to verify what I say. It must make you wonder what else I say is true. Doesn't it Doc? )

EDIT: Hmmm. I started thinking. You do know that the poopshoot is connected to the lungs, don't you Doc? Hope I am not expecting too much from you.

Comment

Well, in a long drawn out way, it is. If you were a gerbil with scuba gear and good nails, you might be able to make it. Ah, memories of Richard Gere (I had a girlfriend who worked as an X Ray tech in Cedars the day he came in with his little furry friend...)

Up via the colon, to the small intestine, the stomach, the esophagus, and it would connect in the upper esophagus at the larynx / trachea.

That's not to say that gas exchange takes place that way. But, there is a physical connection.

russbo.com

Comment

yeah when I wrote that I was referring to a direct connection that is used in the exchange of air. If you play that game anything can connect to anywhere in the body. Why not eye breathing? or ear breathing? or hell big toe breathing? Is there such thing as genital breathing too? Or you can go with good old fashioned time testing using your nose and moth to breath. Someone should write a book on that technique too. I can even think of a great catch phrase for it

"Regular ass breathing. Keeping people alive since 5,000,000 bc"

Comment

Our little diving gerbil might have trouble getting to the eyes, toes, and outer ear. But I hear what you're saying.

russbo.com

Comment

richard gere had a gerbil climb up his ass?

you know, i once actually took notice of his somewhat unusual running style while watching him flee from the chinese police as jack moore, the american attorney, in Red Corner...... which now i see was an appropriate title.
                                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                                X