No announcement yet.

Orange Juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pazman, I was expecting you to say you could make an entire thread about boobs.

Soda?

What the hell is wrong with rock n roll these days. It's not teaching kids a damn thing anymore.

If I had boobs I would never leave the house.

Ironically enough, I just got sucked into watching this horrible grade C martial arts movie about some American (of course) thai boxer who's chick gets kidnapped by a vampiric (of course) motorcycle gang.

Well, I'm always on the edge of changing the channel, but I gotta see just how bad this puppy gets...when lo' and behold, Stephanie Chao is in this flick as queen vampire and before you know it she is turning the mt guy and has her shirt off grinding him as she sucks his blood.

Well, thank you very much! I don't think they are real but that's just another level of iron head training.
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

No, rock'n'roll taught me the only thing that's good about cola is that you gots to mix that sh!t with whisky, when you are taking a break from straight whisky.

Boobs?

Well, Japan is treating me well and I'm getting plenty of iron head training.
      -Jesse Pasleytm
      "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

That ain't no "C" movie, arhat, that was a "P" movie.

I am too young and smart to be doing the iron head at my age, and in my location....you know my area has the highest rate of bad chi transferred through iron head training in the nation?

I think I will stay away from that, thank you.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Just please don't point your phallus towards his Almighty Baldness.

thanks,

g
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I think you guys lost BL. Too bad... she sounds really smart. Daodeching, she's giving you props. TCM is awesome. I've gotta learn more. I'm going to try the 50:50. I know I get plenty of oils. Thankx.

AK

Comment

i'm not a big fan of mixed drinks. i figure, if you're not gonna put your heart into it and drink something that's at least 80 proof, just be honest and drink a beer. the obvious exception being wine, but only when you can drink many bottles of wine in the same night, roman-style. oh, and the mornings, too. a good girly drink can go a long way before noon.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam K.
                I think you guys lost BL. Too bad... she sounds really smart. Daodeching, she's giving you props. TCM is awesome. I've gotta learn more. I'm going to try the 50:50. I know I get plenty of oils. Thankx.

AK

lol, man you are funny...

bl smart...

lol

practice wu de

Comment

( rolleyes @ stylee here ) ............Actually just busy moving and getting organised to train for my title fight ( lol ....still just a little optimistic but getting there as quick as anyone else's going to) with a current world holder . Don't really want to name names or say too much about much really , but it's all very cool. Still around but just busy. Enjoy it while it lasts

cheers

Blooming Lotus
                  Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 02-04-2005, 11:30 AM.

Comment

title in what....
                    practice wu de

Comment

Me , nothing, Him MT.

Comment

so are you fighting a dude?
                        practice wu de

Comment

Good luck BL. Kick his arse. What is this MT?

Comment

Cheers

Actually, unless when I get to Thailand, like Doc says the chick I fight there I thought was female turns out to be a queen, I'm only 'training and sparring ' with dudes, and then only one fml maybe 15 kg heavier just to get a feel for how that feels comming from a fml ( as opposed to my usual larger guy and all his maleness ) . When I fight though , unless a promoter is going to chance a mixed match which is nearly sacrilidgeous anyway, I think it's just me and who ever wants a go and is going to help sell some spectator seats to pay for it all. There are definately a few belts over maybe 2 or 3 weight divisions I'm eyeing off, and optimistic or not, and even as light as I am, It just makes it a different game and something kinda new for me, so it's going to be a good buzz to ride regardless. It's not ( and probably never will be) as much $$$ as the boys are getting, but whatever happens, I'm loving it regardless.

MT = muay ( pronounced moy ) thai

cheers for the support :P

BL

Comment

what is your timeframe on this?
                              practice wu de

Comment

AS long as it takes really. To be sincerely frank, I think providing I can arrange the rest of my life, I think 6 mths is ample! It doesn't sound long, but considering my prior 20 yrs conditioning and so on and what the competition's doing , I think It's ample. If I can't do it by then, I guess it's Thailand for some home schooling ( which I'll likely do anyway ) and then back home for a shot those belts. As arrogant as it sounds and as poor condition to my usual 12 hred training day max as I am now , as far as I'm concerned , with the right training, all it comes down to is personal lifestlye factors. 6 mths drama free to eat, sleep, train as I wish and so on, and both myself and my trainer are confident I'm acheiving what I came for . Back on track is back on track . It happens at it's earliest convience and becomes priority thereafter.

As far as the $$ though, to be honest, I don't care and like the majority of us, I'd even pay you for the priviledge. Some of us are just crazy like that

cheers

BL

Comment

Working...
                                X