No announcement yet.

Could smoking be benificial????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, to settle this completely. Smoking is a source of fire and heat. Long term exposure to heat tends to damage yin. Many smoker become yin deficient as a result of long term smoking.

People who smoke are usually attracted to smoking because they are yang deficient. They lack fire and heat, so they seek external sources of heat to supplement themselves with. This helps, at the begining.

However in most cases, after years of smoking, the patient is still constitutionally yang deficient while suffering from lung and kidney yin deficiency as well. This is not good.

BUT, some patients, often the elderly chronic smoker, dont seem to suffer that much from their smoking, and may actually claim it helps their health. This is because said patients have a deficiency of yang, while having no predisposition towards yin deficiency. If the patients needs heat, but never smokes enough to damage their yin, they do not suffer as a result.

This is the only circumstance where TCM acknowledges smoking CAN be good for SOME RARE patients.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Smoking

smoking cannot be beneficiasl to anyone
      it leads to so many disease
      i stopped my smoking with the aid of crave ex nicotine drops
      and really benefited by it
      these drops can be ordered online from a pharmacy like drugdelivery.ca

Comment

Daodeching,

Well stated. Isn't there a scenario opposite of that where the individual seeks cold (like ice cream) from yin deficiency? perpetuating possibly spleen and liver yang deficiency?

Comment

Just remember smoking and exercising, together, will increase you risk of getting cancer because of your increase bloodflow and oxygen in your blood will help carry the cancer through your body faster! YEAH!
          "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Well tetsie, it doesn't exactly work that way, but, the overall concept is correct.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

I think we're all missing the big picture here. A trach tube could easily double as a blow gun. And I think those digitized voice enhancers sound kind of sexy. With one of those you could probably sit in on a couple of hip-hop or R&B tracks. See there's always a bright side. I shouldn't make light of others plight but even if it was my own I think that I might.

Kanpai

Comment

nice rhymin there, ya beatnik.
                Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

While your observations about the potential effects of smoking on thermal regulation and toxin burn-off during specific breathing techniques are interesting, it's important to note that smoking is widely recognized as a major health risk. The negative consequences of smoking, such as lung damage, cardiovascular issues, and an increased risk of various diseases, outweigh any potential perceived benefits. Truck Mechanic Near Me

Comment

For me, Cigarettes affect our health and it has a lot of disadvantages when you use it. ford dealership fort wayne

Comment

While some historical contexts may have erroneously portrayed smoking as beneficial, modern scientific understanding unequivocally demonstrates its harmful effects on health. Any perceived benefits are vastly outweighed by the numerous health risks associated with smoking, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, and respiratory issues. The "innocence test" simply cannot be applied to smoking, as its detrimental impact is well-documented and universally recognized. Promoting smoking as beneficial ignores overwhelming evidence and perpetuates a dangerous misconception. Instead, efforts should focus on tobacco cessation programs and public health initiatives to mitigate the severe consequences of smoking on individuals and society as a whole.

Comment

I feel extremely cheerful to have seen your post. I found the most beautiful and fascinating one. I am really extremely glad to visit your post www.hulu.com/activate.

Comment

Amazing! Its really remarkable piece of writing tubi tv activate, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post.

Comment

I read your message, and I thought it was quite insightful and helpful tubi.tv/activate code. I appreciate the thoughtful information you include in your publications. You can find out more by visiting my website.

Comment

You completed several good points there. I did a search on the topic wickedwhims and found nearly all persons will go along with your blog.

Comment

beachbodyondemand/activate Activate offers a dynamic fitness experience with a diverse range of workouts accessible anytime, anywhere. Transform your fitness journey with engaging programs and expert guidance.

Comment

Working...
                                X