Maestro(Vincents) Sifu's reponse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro(Vincents) Sifu's reponse

On Shaolinwolf this guy has started trouble with everyone. So someone from the site. Not me. Sent a pm to his master after he found out exactly who he is.

This is the response from his master. Who for the record is a standup guy and true warrior.

Hello ,

Sometimes I really hate the internet. I have never been to that site you mentioned, nor am I a member of it. So I have no idea what hes been said.

About a possible student, there is NO person I would recognize as a student of mine, that would be in such trouble. If they were...he/she wouldn't last very long.

I can only guess of one possibility...a person named Vincent...But I STRONGLY DECLARE that he IS NOT my student. And does not currently study with me at all.

This person (Vincent) had once trained with me briefly and also got himself in TROUBLE over the internet with some Bagua guys from NY. My reaction was to expell him from the school promptly. Rest assured, if I do in fact find out that it is him "using my Good Name" under false pretenses AGAIN...then he better not show his face at my door again.

As I am not a member of that forum, I have yet to look at it more closely.
    It's a shame because upon a brief look at the site, it seems very likely up my ally for friends.

Myself, fortunate to have met and trained for a small tour with Shi De Cheng....via his student and my big brother...Gene Ching, who is the Assistant Publisher for Kung Fu Magazine. I've also been lucky enough to have met Shi Yan Ming. In fact, I consider myself to have met most of the American residing monks as well and I feel I've always done my best to give them face.

I feel embarrassed that I even have to be writting this email. Since I consider my lineage tied to Shaolin and therefore I would never hurt family.

if it is in fact this person I spoke of, could you please post THIS letter for any offended parties to see.

Peace and ease on,
    "O"nassis Parungao

Who for the record is a standup guy and true warrior.
    Yeah, I heard he killed 20 guys in the Crusades.

Haha, sorry, it's Friday.

Comment

lolo I pardon you. All kidding aside he was in the UFC or something.

Comment

I'm confused...what happened now?

Comment

mortal snitched on me to my sifu, along with a couple other faggots like zencowboy at shaolin wolf.

my sifu got upset because he thought i was using his 'good name' on the forums which i never did, never mentioned his name and tried very hard to keep him out of any discussions, but mortal tried hard for a year to exploit this and finally with his no life having faggot ass got ahold of my sifu and made up a bunch of bullshit

as for this incident with my sifu, basically im good on it, because ive talked to my sifu, and i think its also funny when my sifu was exposed it was found he "really did" fight in the ufc and overseas in the russian ultimate makeing me...oh yea not full of shit once again

whilst all of you are all full of shit, includeing mortals bitch ass who only trains with a sifu who beats up his bitch students like mortal

i dream of buying a sifu grados t shirt and walking into that kwoon and stomping mortal into the ground, which will happen maybe not like that but...mortal is gonna get his

thats what happened
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

But... this guy says in his e-mail that he's not your sifu and you only trained with him briefly.

Comment

i trained with him for 2 years, and the last time i trained with him formally was last june, so hes not lieing. also, i left that school willingly because i could barely try, 2/3 of onassis teaching is contact drills and i could barely give 30% of what i was capable of, not to mention i learned faster then everyone else and regardless of this i was taught at the same pace as everyone else because onassis is very 'gung fu family' oriented.

anyway, believe whatever u like, the guy sent me to china for advanced training, it was made blatantly obvious if it wasnt for what he told others of me i would never have been considered for training in china. take that however u want it

Comment

So you're saying that he is lying, since he says he expelled you and you didn't train with him for more than a brief period, and you say you trained with him for 2 years and left willingly. Just trying to help you get your story straight here.

Comment

"My reaction was to expell him from the school promptly"

is this what your reffering to i dont understand? where did he say he kicked me out of his school?

maybe its the way he words things i dont know, all i know is i dont need help getting my story straight lolo, nor do i really care that much about clarifying this, do u want me to post the email he sent me after i contacted him about this?

are u that interested lolo

Comment

all i know is i dont need help getting my story straight lolo
                    Clearly. You were expelled, not kicked out. That's just his way of phrasing things. Sorry for getting confused...

Comment

zachsan do u make it a point to be an annoying faggot on forums where everyone could kick your ass with their pinky?

i wasnt expelled, kicked out, or given any sort of negative vibe in anyway, i left while learning the monkey pole last summer, i decided to move on to things that i felt were more important like pursueing the small golden bell(iron body) that he had already taught me, and working on my technique.

then he sent me to china

yea...i was expelled alright lolo

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro
                        zachsan do u make it a point to be an annoying faggot on forums where everyone could kick your ass with their pinky?

HAHAHAHAAHHA

omfg I was SOOO waiting for that, goddamn Maestro you're such a dick-eater lololol

So...kick their ass with their pinky, eh? Well you're definately not going to outsmart them thats for sure...

Comment

lolo dogchow, werent u the one talking about fighting and how fighters are this and that trying so hard to educate everyone what fighters are about as if u had a clue?

and arent u a little to excited there lolo, i didnt know i had this much of an effect on you people lolo.

Comment

LOL, so again, he's lying. You're not very good at this.

Maestro, when all of your arguments end with you looking like an idiot and then crying about how you could kick someone else's ass with one of your body parts, maybe it's just time to stop talking. Really. You're not playing to your strengths here. If you're so tough, and so dedicated to your training, maybe you should stick to that, and leave things like reading, writing and forming coherent thoughts in more capable hands.

Comment

you'd be amazed how entertaining an ounce of idiotic commentary can be

All things considered, though, you are such a fountain of knowlege that I simply cant oppose the flow of wisdom spewing from your trap. I really should be more respectful. Sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X