X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tetsumaru..

Or whatever the hell your name is...

I'm calling you out...

You stole from the wrong person. I might not be around as much now, but I still have signifcant influence with the underworld...

Satan, Beelzebub and I would like to have a little chat with you about some rates.

I need a week in the tanning salon for a certain somebody.
    practice wu de

He took a few thousand or so from me too and then has enough balls to send me a Private Message, begging for me to join a clan with him... Let him fry in Hell.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

People...People...please we are one and the same...like brothers from different mothers...fighting for the same cause...to end maestro's reign...his time is coming...we just need to help eachother out...that is one of the reasons i enlisted your help Steve...you have proximity to certain information that would be very valuable to our cause. So much so, it could upset the entire balance of the forums and that is why we need to learn how to use your great power in a proactive and safe way that can aid in our symbiotic relationships. Mr. Sstylee I wanted to teach you a valuable lesson about money: when you owe the bank money pay them back. Don't just leave money on-hand. Put it in the bank. Maestro can be a very calculating individual he would have stolen it from you if he hadn't been in hell. We must learn from our mistakes and forge strong bonds so that we can wipe maestro off this....planet?.....no from the Inferno!
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

I love those that poject it all to others. that's just so irresponsible, yet curiously intelligent... but I think this guys going on my " hell funder's list. " Plus, he never battled me. huh..the nerve. I say burn...let em all burn.... burn, burn, burn...
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Well, you can't go to HELL because you stole money in the INFERNO.

Uh, many great and wondrous people have done the same in the past....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

so doc how will it work? if you were naughty and get "sent down" others can keep you there or buy you out, but you can't arbitrarily pay someone's way in.. is this right?

my poor poor list....
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Tets, btw...if you think you're going to steal from the bald one, you're mistaken. He's got it set up so you can't. i've tried.
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Many different paths lead to the same destination
                just because one passage is blocked does not mean others are available

Comment

How will it work?

I'm trying to get it set up so that you can not only buy someone access to HELL, but, if you're in HELL, buy your way out.

Also, you'll be able to buy other people's avatars and profile pics (imagine the fun you can have with that), and, buy the signature lines for people, change their custom titles, etc, etc. It's going to be quite involved, but, I don't have it all "working" right now. The software is evolving, and I have not yet instituted everything, as I'm waiting to see how it all turns out.

Once it's ready, we'll unleash hell.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

then i'll get my list ready
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by tetsumaru

Many different paths lead to the same destination
                      just because one passage is blocked does not mean others are available

and please send this little shit down there, first thing. under suspicion of being super un-cool.
                      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

whoa whoa whoa....whoa....whoa

who's the little shit? I am a large terd in a large bowl...you my friend master splinter are the small terd....it would be wise to take a second view of things before you begin drawing lines in the sand...the Inferno can be unforgiving

Don't make me change my name to Oroku Saki...I don't want to do it....don't stand in the spotlight alone....I feel we could good allies...when the shit hits the fan the smaller ones will fly further

Comment

you are the last person who I want to hear crying about it.
                          Oh BTW thanks DOC FOR LOWERING THE PRICE FOR STEALING!!!

Comment

Does that make me guilty by association?

russbo.com

Comment

...Hmmm....

I believe so. Off to HELL with you. No coding for a whole month!
                              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                              X