No announcement yet.

cowboys @ eagles: andy reid in tights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cowboys @ eagles: andy reid in tights?

you know i couldn't let shaolinstylee open a line on an eagles game without adding my own little side wager.

mr. terrell owens, the eagles' biggest offseason acquisition, has scored so far 14 touchdowns this season, more than any receiver in eagles history. at the beginning of the year, andy reid made his own wager with T.O.: if he scores 15, andy reid will wear tights. i personally thought it was going to happen last sunday during the redskins game, but, well, it didn't. will it happen on sunday, or will T.O. be kept out of the endzone again?

psychic insight is not only allowed, but encouraged.
    Last edited by zachsan; 12-15-2004, 09:06 PM.

I'll play.. but I'm hesitant on the whole falcons thing, talk about inconsistancy
    practice wu de

Comment

yup, and besides, i have a personal dislike for michael vick. i can't explain it, i just hate the guy. so something tells me i won't be rooting for them this saturday...

Comment

I think he is one of the best athletes ever, but I hated him at va. tech...

You have to remember, I'm a SU alumni.
        practice wu de

Comment

lol, you don't need to try to give me rep, i lost most of it trying to steal from you.

Comment

Yeah, either way, I gots more loot than you.

At least you have a little green box now (going in the right direction).
            practice wu de

Comment

Working...
            X