No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait... it's 65,000. ah well, same difference.

Comment

• The only celeb I recall is Robert Downey Jr. That was one of the more serious ones, I believe. Not anything stupid like shoplifting.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachsan
        with 35K? i wipe my ass with 35K.

anyway, maybe we should place bets on the upcoming civil suit. those are much easier to win.

Childish sore looser mode ha??? ....... well you can always just buy some face back with some of your stolen money and if you don't have enough, you can steal some more ??!!!
        I got rich for now anyway so it's I guess it's all good and settled .......

PS: I don't know if I really even cared , but cheers for paying up anyway...... as hard as it was no doubt for you to do , it was very grown and we appreciate your honesty ( between thefts )

.... Maybe you will run the underworld one day after all

lol
        Blooming Lotus
        Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 06-15-2005, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• BL... you do realize this money is fake, right?

Comment

• Doh! I was saving up for a new mountain bike!

Comment

• Do you realize, that she now has the "power" to send some of you to HELL?

God, this tickles me. I needed something to amuse me now that I am the russbo.com pauper.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

• Pauper? What does that make me? Think God I am rich in real life where it counts!

Now I know peoples definition of rich may vary. By rich I mean only one month late on my rent.

Comment

• heh... never thought about it that way. hopefully satan will let certain russbo regulars match BL's donations...

Comment

• Can somebody tell me where I got all this money? The last time I looked I had like $400. Now I could buy a Saturn Ion cash! What a country!

Really why do I have all this money. I'm not worthy.

Comment

• Don't get those panties all caught up in a mess...., I got a little nest egg too...!
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• It was me. Blooming Lotus gave me all her Michael Jackson trial outcome winnings in a fit of.... well who knows, in a fit of something... and I gave everyone who regularly posts a gift of either 10K or 5k.

So thank Michael Jackson's defense lawyer.
                        Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

• Thanks plumflower_pm. I really owe you! lolo First the shout out for my B-day now this.

Maybe I'll teach you one of the coveted closed door shaolin forms like Da Lohan. Or one of the three xiao hong quans I know.

Comment

• **** MJ's defense attorney.

You can thank Satan and I. We lost over 150, 000 on that damn travesty of justice. THAT'S where the money came from.....

(And Zachsan is conspicuously quiet. Wonder how much he pulled in on that bet)
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

• haha, nothing, honestly. my fake financial security was established long before this bet resolved. speaking of which, PM, i hope i wasn't among the recipients of that charity... it just wouldn't be fair.

Comment

• Zach's rep power: 1083

...looks like you're pretty generous with what a meager amount you have. A saint. A true saint.
                                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                                X