Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My rep is ten.

It started as ten, and it remains ten.

I'm a nice guy. Gave a beggar twenty baht last night. Even though she was pretending to be blind.

What am I doing wrong....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

• must be the bad buddhist thing. Seriously, that's 10 points of honest, hard earned rep you got there.

mine shot up when I donated the DDs. Here, have all my money and give it a try.
      Last edited by plumflower_pm; 07-21-2005, 01:35 PM.
      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

• PM thats the cutest avater ive ever seen.

Coolest, however, has to go to that new James guy...

Comment

• No... it was cute but THIS is the cutest avatar ever.

I'm in a kitten phase. I think I might have to go to the shelter and pick one out. I have pictures of kittens stuck to my monitor here at the office. It's like I'm 13 again or something.
          Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

• Originally posted by doc
            My rep is ten.

It started as ten, and it remains ten.

I'm a nice guy. Gave a beggar twenty baht last night. Even though she was pretending to be blind.

What am I doing wrong....

Did that Blind Lady try to sing, have a rainbow hat and was being lead around by another lady with a music box?
            I gave her 100 Baht to go away.
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• Jacksons to invade Germany.

Since this thread is still Michael Jackson, I heard he is moving to Berlin. Joe Jackson, his dad, is having a big birthday party in Berlin this weekend. The whole clan might end up moving there.
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

• That would be a shame. What would my city do without him? The only thing I can think of is bbq, but they do that anyways.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                X