No announcement yet.

michael jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, people are confused... either way...

take zach out.. you are asking me to kill someone "in the family"

don't you know you can't do that... unless your name is John Gotti.. but anyway, I think you may experience some "problems" in the near future.
    practice wu de

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa, ease up there, stylee! You didn't let me finish. I was going to say, "should we kill him....softly, with our song?"

I would never do something like waht you suggest I thought! You're mad!
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

watch yourself..... I might have to buy a forum blockage.....
        practice wu de

Comment

I didn't know that was an option. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by shaolinstylee

take zach out.. you are asking me to kill someone "in the family"

Awww........

Look everyone. They're bonding.

How touching !

BL

Comment

Blue Pajamas

Too bad there was not a bet that said Jacko would be an hour late and show up in Blue Pajama Bottoms like he did today.
              Attached Files
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

He's pwned. He knows it, too. Take it easy though, maybe he was getting surgery to be a man and take his punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus
                  Awww........

Look everyone. They're bonding.

How touching !

BL

We bonded when we both realized how to scam doc.. then it all came raining down.
                  practice wu de

Comment

Hey, I would like to play ball in you guys' court. It seems we are all bunched together, anyways.

Plus, if you connect all our healing energies, Zach in Phili, you in Col. and me in California, we can connect our life lines and swoop down on doc, who is in Nevada. You can't do it without me, I complete the line.

What is this, two warnings? Hahaha, I am screwed. But maybe while in hell, Maestro will connect with us as well.

Comment

You can not be made.....

I don't think you are old enough yet.....
                      practice wu de

Comment

What can't I be made for? I am a versitile young man.

Comment

The fact that you're asking....

hmm....

It says a lot.
                          practice wu de

Comment

I see now. Well, I can't be MADE, per say, but if it's there, it could be nutured into something greater than just overwhelming potential.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                              I see now. Well, I can't be MADE, per say, but if it's there, it could be nutured into something greater than just overwhelming potential.

Bahhh...... We make ourselves ! The thing about youth though, is that you get to choose with your decisions there on in , e.x.a.c.t.l.y the way you want to grow ( or be made ) pending what you already do know . Just as well the boys have your back ha ........... Who said they were redundant ?????

B

Comment

Bets for Monday

Any Bets on what is going to happen on Monday?
                                I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                                "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                                "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                                "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Working...
                                X