Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Touch

There needs to be another poll entry:

MJ goes on a covert hunger strike in an attempt to simply vanish mid trial.
    Attached Files
    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

A bunch of ignorant fools here. What's this in Shaolin Chan Buddhist philosophy about not casting judgement and not holding fixed views?? Follow the case and get info from both sides of the story.

Look how many votes for "guilty" there are. And how many of them actually seriously followed the case and news from both sides?? I'm willing to bet VERY few. You just look at the man's appearance and listen to onesided stories in the VERY screwed-with news. There are so many things that are untrue, out of context, and left out of everything you see on tv or read in the newspaper. That's enough for you to say he's guilty?? What ignorance from a group of Shaolins. I knew there were a bunch of fakes here...

Comment

What was that you were saying about judgement?
        practice wu de

Comment

What was I saying about judgement? I'll tell you exactly. Saying people who accuse someone of being guilty of child molestation without closely and seriously following both sides of the case are ignorant fools is not judgement. It is the truth. They are ignorant fools. They are doing the judging. The Buddha himself has called certain groups of men fools. Is he less of a Buddha or something? You've lost all of your priviledges of talking to me..

Comment

Well, may a person who is not so holy cast a judgment then, seeing that I'm not buddhist?

Xing, I have noticed you to come off, on most topics, as the "high-and-mighty guy," you know, the know it all.

I do remember quite clearly the time when you wrote to doc, in the Ret Law thread, with the "fly on the wall" comment, where you first condemned his actions without knowledge of the situation. That seemed pretty judgmental to me. And you have yet to apologize, though I don't believe doc really cares, but to come on hear and throw around your judgmental comments infused with contradiction...is just...ignorant, as one might say.

If we are not worthy of the privilege you give us by chiming in with your great knowledge and wisdom, being that we are fools and fakes, then why come back? Is it to show how great you are?

But, whatever, you have lost all your privileges of talking to me...

G
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Look how many votes for "guilty" there are.
              lol XJ... this is not a vote, this is fake online gambling.

Look how many votes for "guilty" there are. And how many of them actually seriously followed the case and news from both sides?? I'm willing to bet VERY few.
              now we're talkin. bets are still being accepted above.

Comment

What I said to Doc in that thread was not simply a judgement. It was constructive criticism. I shared the feeling I got from reading his words here, and said I may even be wrong. But this is just the feeling he gives off. A judgement would be "Michael Jackson is a filthy child molester". I never accused Doc of anything saying "He's a tricky bastard" or anything like it. But again in this thread, there is just more garbage coming from everyone including himself. Unless of course, he really closely and seriously followed the case on both sides up until now and is sharing his opinion that MJ is guilty. But I doubt it and he said "Michael Jackson is definitely guilty this time". How the heck do you know?

Saying you are ignorant fools is not just a judgement. It's truth. I'll show you.

Ignorant- lack of knowledge, IGNORant, you ignore both sides of stories and place judgements.

Fool- an unwise person, a wise person would not ignore such things and place their judgements first.

I think it's safe to say, and not high and mighty, that most everyone in this thread is an "ignorant fool".

Comment

do wise people call other people ignorant fools when nobody cares about their opinion? (you don't need to answer that.) and it's spelled judgment, for chrissakes.

on a related note, michael jackson looks like an alien who tried to take the shape of a white girl and failed. that's not a judgment, that's the truth. i mean uh, constructive criticism.

come on, people. the issue here is the legal fate of a deformed alleged pedophile. is it really so hard to keep the conversation light?
                  Last edited by zachsan; 04-12-2005, 05:35 PM.

Comment

no, that's subjective observation.

He's not just trying to become any white girl, he's trying to become Barbie.

I have always thought he and Latoyah were the same person.
                    Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by xing_jian108
                      What was I saying about judgement? I'll tell you exactly. Saying people who accuse someone of being guilty of child molestation without closely and seriously following both sides of the case are ignorant fools is not judgement. It is the truth. They are ignorant fools. They are doing the judging. The Buddha himself has called certain groups of men fools. Is he less of a Buddha or something? You've lost all of your priviledges of talking to me..
                      Well, I don't know if you'll respond, as I've lost the priviledge of talking to you.. I was just saying you are quick to lump the sum of us together... or at least so it seemed. I didn't know there was a black and white between ignorant fools, and others. Don't get you panties all twisted.. people are betting fake money and making comments. That is all. Could it be igonarant to not ask us where we get get our information, or asking us how we formed our opinions? Maybe, but it is not my judgement to make, but that is how I perceive this at this time...
                      practice wu de

Comment

HE IS GUILTY AS SIN! After the first charges he never should have spent time alone with a minor again. Nevermind sleep with them. Give me a break.

I can't believe anyone would think different.

The guy is a ****ing creature and should go to jail for the rest of his life.

If those were my kids he wouldn't be so lucky.

Comment

HE IS GUILTY AS SIN! After the first charges he never should have spent time alone with a minor again. Nevermind sleep with them. Give me a break.

I can't believe anyone would think different.

The guy is a creature and should go to jail for the rest of his life.

If those were my kids he wouldn't be so lucky.

Comment

Ok, anyone mind telling where they get their information on the trial? Has anyone closely followed both sides of the case? Anyone? The defense in the trial has been tearing them up each day. You wouldn't know about all of that though. You wouldn't by chance know that this is a family of professional cons who have lied in court about sexual abuse before in the search for money. Almost everything they say gets proven to be untrue by the defense. But all you see in the news headlines is the prosecution side. You never read about the defense coming back and tearing that arguement up. So much is out of context and so much is left out. It's ridiculous to say he's guilty when you haven't followed the case fairly at all. What happened to Americans being innocent until proven guilty? He has not been proven guilty. So, until then, he's innocent.

My first post were to specific people. If you have not followed the case closely and fairly with an open mind but have said evil things against MJ, then you know who you are and you're ignorant fools. Zachsan, good job with poking at my spelling. Let's see you learn some Chinese and write it down. I wouldn't expect you to get everything right. Even if you practiced Chinese as long as I have English.

Anyway, as for MJ. I have been a fan of his music and dancing forever. I've listen to him speak with an open mind. I honestly don't think he is guilty. He is innocent until proven guilty. But even if he does get proven guilty, it doesn't change the fact that he is a musical genius and great humanitarian. And for the record I don't support child molesting. Crack your jokes all you want. What if he is proven innocent. You fools will probably still make your jokes because you're just ignorant like that. Even if he is PROVEN to be innocent. We will all see when the truth is told.

Comment

Well, I might be an ignorant fool, but MJ, who will soon be called "Jenny", will be spending his nights behind bars sucking Bubba's dick while he's singing "Beat It". Your great humanitarian is going to be so sore, he'll never sit properly in a chair again.

lol.... More DD's on GUILTY.
                              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                              russbo.com

Comment

Even if he is PROVEN to be innocent.
                                They won't and usually don't prove someone to be innocent, just not enough to be PROVEN guilty, but that is neither here nore there. I have heard about the holes in the prosecutions case.. and by somewhat mainstream media. But I can understand your frustration, just wanted to make light of your judgement.
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X