Ejaculation: Negative Effects on Internal Energy Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont feel qi? dont you sweat?

the process of sex or sexual arousal is quite draining, and i wouldnt be surprised if it was also draining in a neurochemical sense as well
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• Originally posted by doc
      LYF, concerned? How many times a day are you making your body crooked...

Hahahaha, actually, I was wondering if there would be any interesting connections with TCM and modern studies.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• ejaculation scatters the chi.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• Originally posted by master splinter
          ejaculation scatters the chi.
          Oh great mysterious one. What is chi?

Nothing personal. I really dislike pronouncements that say nothing. If you talk to a person who has never heard of chi or does not believe in chi, you make no headway with them.

By explaining in factual terms that a westerner or anyone else can understand, you actually help them instead of making them wonder why you leave cryptic one liners instead of offering actual help. Like my description.

Sex will weaken various areas of your physical body. Factual statement, No confusion there.

The weakened body will not stand up straight, it will stand crooked. Factual statement, No confusion there.

Practicing while you are crooked will train your body to be crooked just like training with weights trains your body to be big. Factual statement, No confusion there.

Waiting one or two days after sex allows the weakened areas to regenerate so that they make the body stand erect as it should. Factual statement, No confusion there.

Any child, any person from any culture or country that speaks English, should be able to understand what is said above. No confusion, no mystery, no baloney, no untranslatable or difficult to translate foreign terminology.

Comment

• Originally posted by baiwanxi
            Almost forgot !!!!!

I have my strongest orgasms when I'm on my knees and leaned back at a slight angle (hope that wasn't too much for some of you out there). Could this be because of this "jing" energy being released more effectively. I certainly feel like, durring these orgasms,

So I would like to belive that that particular position increases the out of qi, and I theirfor, am on the right path to developing my manipulation of this "jing" energy. But if I'm really just mistaking the "jing" for a good orgasm, well then, I guess I'm just wasting my time, aren't I..........

But I'll save that for another time. I think that'd be a good topic to bring up with Ms. Lotus... Eh, Eh,,, care to comment ???
            You are isolating the internal part of your body. The main strength of the internal part of your body is located in the upper arms and upper legs. By kneeling as you do, you cut off the lower legs.

This is so hard to explain because of communication problems..........

When you stand up, something from inside of you body goes down to your feet. Not muscles. Something else. If you get down on your knees, that something else is no longer going to your feet. All of that something else from below your knee to your feet is free to do something else.

Something else like push the semen out of your penis harder.

Comment

• When you stand up, something from inside of you body goes down to your feet. Not muscles. Something else.
              Happeh, I like your basic idea of not wanting to use metaphysical explanations like "qi" for natural phenomena. But when all you're doing is replacing the word "qi" with the phrase "something else", you're not really accomplishing much.

What is that something else? Is it something that can be measured? If not, what makes your assertion better than a guess? Or if it can, what are its properties, how does it work? Without that information, doesn't your explanation amount to a "pronouncement that says nothing"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Happeh
                When you stand up, something from inside of you body goes down to your feet. Not muscles. Something else.
                my balls.

Oh, I guess I shouldn't have shared that with everyone.

Sorry. Just woke up.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

• Edit: Jesus! All internet kung fu people are little children. Did you know the first person to put a picture in my avatar was a 16 year old child? That was about 6 or 8 years ago. Since then, the same thing has happened at every single kung fu forums I go to. Kung fu forums inhabited by grown men supposedly. What does that say?

It says that the state of kung fu in America is at the level of 16 year old children. Or maybe you guys are those children? Maybe you were that 16 year old kid 8 years ago who put a picture in my avatar, and now you are a 24 year old on a forums telling people you know kung fu? Is that it?

Seriously. You think you are funny. In the world of aware human beings? You are malicious and childish. No one will take you seriously or trust you now that you have demonstrated what you are capable of over nothing more serious than a difference of opinion.

Oh ya. You are still welcome to learn from what I posted with my good heart below. I know you can't help acting like animals. I used to be like you before I became aware.
                  ---------------------------------------

People seem to think that the idea of a connection between sex and kung fu is a joke. They think that sex is something that involves the genitals and that is it. This view of sex and the body is naive. That attitude demonstrates that you do not know very much about kung fu.

I have also seen a lot of ridicule directed towards the concept of energy or chi. Whatever word you chose to call it, there are forces generated by a human being that behave in the same way that energy does. These forces are invisible, they can travel across a distance, and they can have an affect on other objects.

That is reality. Whether you believe it or not is up to you. If you choose not to believe it, the only person affected is you. You are preventing yourself from seeing things in the world around you that are due to the effects of energy. You are holding yourself back from reaching the levels that you might be capable of reaching.

After participating in the threads here, what I see are a bunch of regular guys who don't really know much about kung fu. They know how to wave their arms and legs around. They can probably hurt people and are strong. They know what they have read in various kung fu books. But they don't really know anything on their own. They do not seem to exhibit knowledge that they discovered themselves through their study of kung fu.

If you learn about kung fu theory and about how the body works on a basic level, you can teach yourself most of what kung fu is about. You don't need teachers or books. Kung fu works the way it does because it has to according to the laws of physics. The human body is built in a specific way described by physics. The specific structure inside of the human body all behave in a specific way described by the laws of physics.

If you know what the basic structures inside of the body are and how they behave, you can extrapolate most everything else. Just like learning the basic laws of physics allows you to describe how a building stands up or how a spaceship flies.

You guys have no "basic physics of kung fu". You don't know how the human body works at a basic level. That means you have to go around asking other people to tell you how things work. This is a bad idea. There are many dishonest people who will tell you lies. There are incompetent people who will tell you things that are wrong. The only person you can really trust is yourself.

If you learn how the body works on a basic level, you can double check everything someone tells you. If they say the body works one particular way, because you know how the body is constructed, you can sit down, think through what the person said on your own and reach your own independent conclusion on whether they are right or wrong. Instead of taking their word on it.

I am on a mission. I don't like dishonest, power hungry manipulators. My mission is to tell their victims, people like you, what life is about so that you can teach yourself to stop being a victim to those dishonest, selfish power hungry manipulators.

I am telling you that so you can let go of your ego. Instead of fighting with me because you think I am a know it all who is trying to lord it over you, you know I am a person who has knowledge that he wants to give away. I don't want your money, I don't want you to do anything for me, I don't want you to call me master or bow to me. I want you to show me you learned what I was trying to tell you, then I want you to get the hell out so I can teach the next batch.
                  ----------------------

With the preaching out of the way, let's do something concrete. This thread is about sex and kung fu.

As I said above, human beings have energy or chi if that is what you want to call it. This energy can travel from one human being to another and influence another human being. This is part of what happens during sexual interactions between human beings. The energy of their bodies interacts with each other.

The interaction of the energy of their bodies produces observable physical changes in them. If you know what you are looking at, you can describe why a particular physical movement was made by one person or the other. Or, if you know what you are looking at, the physical changes displayed by the participants in the sexual interaction will tell you about the people.

You can watch a person react to sexual energy, or any energy for that matter, and by the movements of their body you can predict the condition of their body. Where they are weak, where they are strong. Where their favorite part of the body is and where a "dead" part of their body is.

It is all very simple once you now what you are looking at. But if you don't beleive in energy, you would never even bother to look for any of the physical signs of the presence of energy.

The video clip that is linked shows two men and a woman who are interacting with each other. One of the men is Jackie Chan. The situation is a sexual situation.

In the original movie, Jackie Chan did something that I felt would force you to acknowledge that there is energy and that sex is related to kung fu. For some reason or the other, that part seems to have been edited out of the DVD release. I will need to re watch the entire movie I suppose, but I am almost certain the interesting part was edited out.

Even with the most significant part edited out, the interplay between the people does show the existance of energy in human beings, and the affect of sexual interaction on the human body is clearly demonstrated. If you understand what you are looking at.

I predict none of you will see anything. You will see three people talking to each other and that is it. What that conclusion proves is how you see the world. You see only the surface world. You do not have the focus or the will to look deeper and to see what is really happening around you.

The audio was removed from the video in the hopes that it will help you focus. With no sound, maybe you will pay more attention to what your eyes are telling you and you will see something. I am not giving any hints out. I need to know what it is you see because that tells me what you know. I need to know what you know before I can figure out what the best way to get through to you is.

The video is 6 meg and is in Xvid format. If it won't play for you in windows media player, there is a media player called Media Player Classic that should play it without any problems. Otherwise you need to find the Xvid codec and install it on your computer yourself.

Comment

• Happehtheory.com. I love it.

Originally posted by Happehtheory.com
                    The world listens to Happeh

I have been traveling the internet posting information about Happeh Theory for 5 or 6 years now. I have spoken on many different aspects of Happeh Theory. My writings on the internet have influenced the world. This page lists scientific studies that are based on Happeh Theory.
                    Last edited by zachsan; 02-13-2007, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Holy crap...

(By the way, the page he links to concerning "scientific studies based on Happeh theory" actually links to one solitary study on the healing effects of Muslim prayer, conducted by a Malaysian university, which by no stretch of the imagination can be said to be "based on" the world-famous Happeh Theory, regardless of how you feel about the accuracy of the study itself.)
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by zachsan; 02-13-2007, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Sorry to keep posting/editing, but it just keeps getting better. The official Happeh Theory (I can't get enough of that) explanation as to how a random Malaysian study on Muslim prayer is based on Happeh Theory is as follows:

Originally posted by Happehtheory.com
                        Today there is a story about a new scientific study that proves the physical benefits of muslim prayer. Is it a coincidence I made a public post in a well read popular forums, then a few years later, long enough for a scientific study to take place, a scientific study is released saying exactly what I said on that public bulletin board?

Maybe it is a coincidence. Maybe someone read my post and decided to do the scientific study on it. Except Happeh Theory says there are no coincidences [!!!!]. You can find the study on the health benefits of muslim prayer here.
                        So this apparent coincidence proves Happeh Theory, because there is no such thing as a coincidence under Happeh Theory!! This guy is basically retarded. Everyone please go to the site and witness the madness for yourselves.

Comment

• i just knew there was a "Tora Or Project morsel" coming... and now it's here.. presto!!!!
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• "Masturbation makes you blind and crippled," plays like an old 50's education video. Hahahahhaa

Comment

• Here's an appropriate link:

Oh, and this one:

Only in the Links and Downloads section...
                              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                              russbo.com

Comment

• Hahahahahah

Doc, you amaze me.

Comment

Working...
                                X