No announcement yet.

Ejaculation: Negative Effects on Internal Energy Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The interaction of the energy of their bodies produces observable physical changes in them. If you know what you are looking at, you can describe why a particular physical movement was made by one person or the other. Or, if you know what you are looking at, the physical changes displayed by the participants in the sexual interaction will tell you about the people.
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and say he's never had sex. (Oh, and baby. . . I like it when you put my energy in your mouth)

I am on a mission. I don't like dishonest, power hungry manipulators. My mission is to tell their victims, people like you, what life is about so that you can teach yourself to stop being a victim to those dishonest, selfish power hungry manipulators.
    Omit ambiguous phrase "power hungry manipulators;" insert phrase "evil ninjas"

You guys are wasting your energy. He's in junior high and he's ****ing with you.
    Last edited by michael289; 02-14-2007, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by michael289
      (Oh, and baby. . . I like it when you put my energy in your mouth)
      Who's baby? Oh, I won't go there....

LOL, couldn't resist. That damned green shirt man....

Maybe I should give BL YOUR email address. Considering the types of emails I've been getting lately, you two would seriously get along.

Originally posted by Bloomin Lotus
      i really wanna suck your dick right now..

i'm sorry that sounds like that :/..

..( )

p.s. you seriiiopusly look like Crowley!!.. except ...more love ed .

really. check out minute 1( hr) .38.54 of thiis clip
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...84036772812990 !!!

I love you Richard. Now that I have nooo self esteeem nor ego left ..i'm goan leave you with that. ..sUx okaaay! ..sukcs.

Btl.
      I'm getting five to thirty of these a day.

Want me to make the introduction for you?
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

• Be careful Doc, she really just wants your energy.

After a while, I think sex with BL would get easier, as you become blinder and more crippled.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

• SOooo ****ing much for sharing thaat email with the entire free world! ..
          really appreciate that.

I would lovve to maybe stamp my feet roll my eyes and call you a jerk or something, ..( you aand your mates ), butt Doc.. the person who gaave me that clip,.. will be so stoked it was posted..that I'm just going to have say nothing at all.

You, Phrost , Onesp1ng aand all the rest,.. .. whatever Richard.

p.s. since low self image is no good without ego to view it from .. like Robbie Williams's anti-depressant cocktails with 26 redbulls a day that
          negate the whole facade... whatever.( P.s. do you know he just went to
          re-hab for anti-depressant addiction . .. aand to the press. ..
          yyaaaaaaaaeeey DEmons!! @) .)

Ruue the day huh.

whipdee do.

BtL.

p.s. if you get crippled ( unless you plan to recover or die from it )..
          the whole offer might be off anyway.
          p.p.s. the chocolate cake can stay.

And I will continue to post your nonsensical rantings until you go away.

See what kind of insanity I have to deal with? LYF, she's yours man. Do with her what you will.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• gosh, i think i'm jealous... why would she do that to me?
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• You probably just don't have enough "energy".

I think it can be said that

Energy=work
              work=money

Comment

• She can't be that bad, why not bring her back to hell?

Comment

• Because she's that bad.

Comment

• Tell you what Michael, 289, (why you have a number is just another one of those mysteries, like, why you wear a green shirt...).

We'll bring her back. She'll be back in an heartbeat. I assure you. She doesn't sleep. The bitch emails me on an hourly basis. Sometimes, I think she's tied to a chair with her wrists duct taped to a desk, in front of a computer, just reading forums and sending emails. She can come back, but only on one condition.

You go to HELL with her. And keep her company.

Deal?

I'll discuss it with Satan. He hasn't sent anyone there in a long time.

russbo.com

Comment

• I honestly do not understand you guys. I wonder if you are even aware of yourselves?

What is the harm in participating in the conversation? Let's say you were right that I do not know what I am talking about. Why not make some posts proving or showing where I am not right?

Why do you think that standing up and yelling "He is wrong" is an intellectual argument? Who taught you that debate is yelling someone is wrong?

Debate and argument involve taking about the other person's position. It is not a sporting event where the person who yells the loudest is the winner.

You guys really ought to look inside of yourselves and see if you are thinking human beings, or simply trained animals.
                      ------------

You know? It doesn't matter if you guys are incapable of understanding me. I am used to it. I will go ahead and do something else next.

I suppose you are going to make me treat you like fish. I am going to have to throw some bait, let you bite it, you get away, then I throw out some more bait.

Why do you want to make me work like that for? Why don't you just give up your fishiness, accept you are a thinking human being, and begin acting like one? We can exchange questions and insights, and progess 10 times as fast as with the fishing method.
                      Last edited by Happeh; 02-18-2007, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachsan
                        Happehtheory.com. I love it.

Originally Posted by Happehtheory.com
                        The world listens to Happeh

I have been traveling the internet posting information about Happeh Theory for 5 or 6 years now. I have spoken on many different aspects of Happeh Theory. My writings on the internet have influenced the world. This page lists scientific studies that are based on Happeh Theory.
                        Did u know I am somewhat telepathic? I heard you belittling this the other day and removed it.

I just saw your written post today.
                        ------------------

It is really a shame that people do not know themselves better. If you were man enough to admit that there are things in life you do not know, maybe I could open your mind.

But when you look at a website for a few minutes and start belittling everything you see because you do not understand it, that tells me you have a very small peanut like mind that will take dynamite and years to open up.

I am too old for that. You need someone with more energy you wants to save you from yourself. Someone willing to waste themselves on you in the hopes that you might wake up.

Comment

• Happeh your ideas about the body alignment are out there and I'm sure some of us would at least agree they were legit if you had scientific data to back it up but from what I've seen its just thoughts from a raving mad man.

I use both hands
                          "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

• Originally posted by tetsumaru
                            Happeh your ideas about the body alignment are out there and I'm sure some of us would at least agree they were legit if you had scientific data to back it up but from what I've seen its just thoughts from a raving mad man.

I use both hands
                            Spoken like a true robot

"BEEP....Unless my programmer gives me the go ahead to believe you....BEEP!......I cannot accept your programming....BEEP!......my self thinking functions have been turned off......BEEP!......so that I remain the ideal servile unthreatening robot....BEEP!"

Comment

• well science is science...you cant hide from the truth because the truth is all there is. If you wan to expand my mental capacities and change my logic to better suit your mind set i can.

I don't exist because clocks are based upon the #12 which i dont belive is a real number.
                              "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

• Originally posted by tetsumaru
                                well science is science...you cant hide from the truth because the truth is all there is. If you wan to expand my mental capacities and change my logic to better suit your mind set i can.

I don't exist because clocks are based upon the #12 which i dont belive is a real number.
                                Well....At least you are honest.

That part in your signature where it says "asshole drunkard"? That explains your attitude very well.

Stop drinking. Start learnig.

Comment

Working...
                                X